MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

AD817
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author AD817
bod
I generally buy my components from rapid in the uk, and the ony suitable op amps I can find is the AD817 which Appear to be suitable for what I need for a video vco. I'm being a bit lazy by not looking elsewhere, but I have a big order to put in for other things so might as well throw a few in for experimenting with.

They are only single op amps, but other than taking up more real estate on the bread board I recon they should be fine. Any comments?

Cheers,

Bod.
lizlarsen
They look good to me, but I haven't used this chip. There's another thread on video op-amp recommendations:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25814
bod
Thanks lars, I'll check them out as well!

I bought a few of these with the order I put in so Im going to play about with them and a few vco options, most likely a basic moog style ramp core with wave shapers.
My in tension at the moment is to redesign my little VGA synth with a few oscillators, lfo's, audio envelope gen and a mixer, possibly a few other tricks depending on experiments. Should be a fun little box when I'm done!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1