MUFF WIGGLER
you'll find what you're looking for, life's like that

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
[ORDER] - Euro Panels for Thomas White LPG, 2nd Run
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author [ORDER] - Euro Panels for Thomas White LPG, 2nd Run
clarke68
Making DIY modulars look cool since 2011

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: [ORDER] - Euro Panels for Thomas White LPG, 2nd Run Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thomas White is doing another run of this popular LPG PCBs, so I'm going to do another run of my Dual LPG panels:

12HP, this requires 2 Thomas White LPG PCBs

As before, the panels are $20USD each.

Just in case there's anyone out there who hasn't built one of these yet, this is an awesome module...an LPG is something like the west coast equivalent of a filter as far as sound-mangling is concerned, they're essential to making the classic "Buchla Bongo" percussive sound, and they double as VCAs, which (as you know) you can't have too many of. Plus, they uses exotic Vactrols, which apparently can still be found at non-exorbitant prices.

Thomas White's LPG is well documented, making this a fantastic project for a beginner (was actually my first build). There is lots of help available and, due to its versatility, it's a great module in a small "starter" system.

Shipping Info
Shipping rates are per order, it doesn't matter how many panels you get (up to a point. If you order a lot of panels I may have to send everything in a larger/more expensive box...I'll let you know):

U.S. - $5.35
Canada/Mexico - $12.95
All other countries - $16.95

These rates are for USPS Priority, which does not include tracking on international shipments. I've had a few cases where international customers shipping has been delayed, and the lack of tracking has been frustrating. If you would like registered mail, tracking, or insurance let me know when you place your order and I'll get back to you with a price.

Order Info
To order send the following to me either by PM or email at clarke at muffwiggler dot com:

Quote:
I'm ordering [x] pieces of the Thomas White Dual LPG panel for $xx, plus shipping, for a total of $xx.

I'm aware that I may have to pay additional amounts of customs and tax in my country.

I'm also aware that I'm only buying screened and drilled panel that may help me building an electronic module - I'm *not* buying a diy kit, not a "project" - just a screened/drilled panel. I know how to build electronic circuits and I am trained in electrical safety matters. The seller of these panels will not be held responsible for any damage that results from these panels, directly or indirectly.

My shipping address is

xxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx

My PayPal address is [email protected]
My Forumname is xxxxxx

Also let me know if you'd like to add any other panels to your order, or if you want to combine shipping with an order you've already placed.

When I get your order, I will reply with a Paypal invoice, due May 18, 2012. I know that's soon...I'm trying to get this one going quickly so they can ship out with the other panels I'm running right now (if enough orders come in over the weekend, I'll drop the manufacturing order on Monday). I'm not trying to rush anybody...if you need more time, let me know. I don't want anybody to miss this run just because of a deadline.

Buy My Album! | Experiments, Demos, etc.

Last edited by clarke68 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
clarke68

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Order List

adh82 - 1 Dual LPG
anti_climacus - 1 Dual LPG
argitoth - 1 Dual LPG
asterisk - 1 Dual LPG
astroschnautzer - 3 Dual LPG
bennybones - 1 Dual LPG
bonusplays - 1 Dual LPG
chocolatyshatner - 1 Dual LPG
Dogue - 1 Dual LPG
far gon - 4 Dual LPG
humboldt - 1 Dual LPG
Junk Rhythm - 2 Dual LPG
koobraelc - 1 dual LPG
Lofi Junglist - 1 Dual LPG
loopt - 1 dual LPG
Low-Gain - 4 Dual LPG
machum - 1 Dual LPG
madcap - 1 dual LPG
mattrick - 1 Dual LPG
mckenic - 1 Dual LPG
Memory_Leak - 1 Dual LPG
microfauna - 1 Dual LPG
mOBiTh - 2 Dual LPG
muncky - 1 Dual LPG
nangu - 9 Dual LPG
negativspace - 1 Dual LPG
norbwuertz - 1 Dual LPG
NS4W - 1 Dual LPG
recompas - 1 Dual LPG
Reptil - 2 Dual LPG
ringstone - 2 Dual LPG
rowman - 1 Dual LPG
runblip - 2 Dual LPG
samuraipizzacat29 - 4 Dual LPG
smrl - 2 Dual LPG
spotta - 1 Dual LPG
Thanatronique - 1 Dual LPG
urbanscallywag - 2 Dual LPG
wwall - 2 Dual LPG
xerxl - 1 Dual LPG
xpander - 3 Dual LPG

I have received payment from the people in blue
I have shipped orders to the people in green

Last edited by clarke68 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 49 times in total
chocolatyshatner
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One for me please!
igormpc
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

one for me thumbs up
wwall
Common Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll take two please.
thanatronique
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1 panel for me, please.
mckenic
pew!pew!pew!kthnxbye!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One please (and I'll up to two if we are short of the 15 hihi Dont see that happening)!

Thanks SO much for this mate!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

PS - Clarke mate - can I combine shipping with the tabulaRasa panel to save a little on shipping? Sorry if Im outta line asking here!

clarke68

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mckenic wrote:
can I combine shipping with the tabulaRasa panel to save a little on shipping? Sorry if Im outta line asking here!

Absolutely. Not out of line at all...I don't make a dime from international shipping, so combining orders just means less trips to the post office for me.

runblip
Learning to Wiggle

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

one for me!
thanatronique
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey Clarke, I noticed in the old thread the mention of the cgs mixer for the mix out and also a schematic to use without the extra mixer. Does that work? Would prefer not having to add another board.

thanks
clarke68

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanatronique wrote:
Hey Clarke, I noticed in the old thread the mention of the cgs mixer for the mix out and also a schematic to use without the extra mixer. Does that work? Would prefer not having to add another board.

Yup...it definitely works, I've been doing it since I "moved in" to the new panels. The TL074 on the PCB is a quad op-amp, and has two channels that are unused by the LPG circuit. Thomas set it up to use them as mixers for multiple audio & cv inputs, but really they can be used any way you want, since they are not connected to the LPG circuit in any way.

This is how to wire up the "Mix Out":

Msprigings posted an even fancier version here that turns the CV attenuator into an attenuverter.

clarke68

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's how the module looks all built:

Note this is an older version of the PCB...the new one has a proper place for a Euro power connector.

mckenic
pew!pew!pew!kthnxbye!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thumbs up

Thanks mate!!!

That mix out befuddled me when I read the original thread and I was just gonna leave it out this time... bloomin GREAT diagram!

So excited by this! Thank you very, very much!

thanatronique
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WOW! Thanks for the explanation, great stuff. Your module looks so neat, hope mine will look 1/10th like that. lol
smrl
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like two!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: