MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Yeeeeeeaaaah won the raffle
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Yeeeeeeaaaah won the raffle
jenamu6
I sold my M5 a month ago...to pay some small debts and buy something else.

I had been ebay and advert scouting for 3 weeks......had some great offers.
Almost bought serge, frac........but somehow I felt I had to sit a bit on the money.....hard for me, cause it was burning as hell.

Then this monday I got a mail from the BugBrand mailinglist about a rafle for 2 mini systems.
I emailed back......and yesterday I heaedr I got picked.

So i just paid for system 2
http://www.bugbrand.co.uk/images/2Frames.jpg the lower one.

And I am:
nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners applause applause applause applause It's motherfucking bacon yo It's motherfucking bacon yo It's motherfucking bacon yo It's motherfucking bacon yo It's motherfucking bacon yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Band Band Band Band Band Rasta-nana Rasta-nana Rasta-nana Rasta-nana Rasta-nana Trampoline Trampoline Trampoline Trampoline Trampoline Trampoline Trampoline Trampoline Trampoline Trampoline headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang headbang The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense Drums! Drums! Drums! Drums! Drums! Drums! Drums! Drums! Drums! Drums! Drums! Drums! Drums! Chugging Beers Chugging Beers Chugging Beers Chugging Beers Chugging Beers Chugging Beers Chugging Beers Chugging Beers Chugging Beers Chugging Beers
construct09
FUCK YEAH!!!!
yOU LUCKEEEEEEEEEEE BASTARD w00t
digital_steve
Congrats mate
thumbs up
dan_p
Yay, nice one. Pleased your on the bug train.

w00t w00t w00t
BugBrand
Thumbsup!

(If anyone is wondering what the hell this raffle is all about -- join the Modular Mailing List -- that's how I sell/offer complete mini-systems -- this time it was 29 people after 2 setups.)

And hoping the system may also be of interest to cross-patch with you Fenix.
(I'll stick in a grounding cable just in case)

Yummy!
Ekofisk
Good for you!

Congrats on a great system!
Morley
Nice!
I was going to enter but bank said no!
oljud
Me too!

w00t
jenamu6
Congrats Oljud
oljud
And the same to you!
pannikel
w00t wonderful! that one I would have loved, have fun with it! BugBrand! Checkered Flag
jcn7
Congratulations!
franzschuier
Congrats... happy for you guys and my bank account!
jenamu6
The only place on earth where I can tell something like this and have several people congratulate me......I love Muffs.
dude
pics!!!!!
polyroy
Lucky son of a gun, I was looking for ways to find money, but nothing prevailed. Enjoy the system!
BugBrand
Pics you say?!

Here are the two::

Oh, oljud - I didn't realise you were on the forum too - cool!
darenager
Congrats guys - you're in for a whole lot of awesome!
oljud
Instant smiles from this pic!

Yep, a bit of a noob. This thread is the first time I've been using the emoticons. They're a bit over hyped here at muffs... Still:

w00t w00t w00t

BugBrand wrote:
Pics you say?!

Here are the two::

Oh, oljud - I didn't realise you were on the forum too - cool!
darenager
oljud wrote:
This thread is the first time I've been using the emoticons. They're a bit over hyped here at muffs... Still:

w00t w00t w00t

Let's see if you still think so when you make you first patch with it hihi

At first you were like w00t w00t w00t

But then you'll be all
SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo It's peanut butter jelly time! we're not worthy BugBrand!
lol
KNYST
Congrats fellows!

Nice systems!
oljud
Haha! I do like the BugBrand! one though.

darenager wrote:
oljud wrote:
This thread is the first time I've been using the emoticons. They're a bit over hyped here at muffs... Still:

w00t w00t w00t

Let's see if you still think so when you make you first patch with it hihi

At first you were like w00t w00t w00t

But then you'll be all
SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo It's peanut butter jelly time! we're not worthy BugBrand!
lol
darenager
Amen! Thats the best one hihi
oljud
f u is hilarious too!

terrible OT :-)
djangosfire
Congrats!! 2x great systems - w00t w00t w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3