MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Frac Wiard NR Clock In Mod? (Details inside)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author Frac Wiard NR Clock In Mod? (Details inside)
solitaryzen
Looking forward to getting it back and finally being able to sync up the clock smile

Thanks!!
jonat8han
I'm working on this mod right now, but I've been unable to find a switch of the proper size from an US dealer - anyone have a mouser or allied part# for one that's suitable? Everything I've found has been too large ...

thanks!
jonat8han
I found a switch at a local electronics place (no part# that I can see on it, sorry) but I've managed to do the mod successfully! Felt a bit of a shame to drill a hole in my nice blue NR panel, but it works & I'm very happy - thanks for all the info in this thread. I feel like looking at the measurements, that this Calrad switch would work, but I wasn't able to get my hands on one - http://www.calradstore.com/40-609.html
dogoftears
i am about to score a frac noisering and i'm wondering if a fellow sf bay area wiggler would like to help me perform this mod... i will buy you 2 beers and smoke you out with 3 spliffs. but after.
dJ dAb
I'll be going down this road soon... Finally scored a NoiseRing!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4