MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
I Dream of Wires...the final countdown!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author I Dream of Wires...the final countdown!
scribble744
Learning to Wiggle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: I Dream of Wires...the final countdown! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi everyone,

First off, a big big thank you to everyone who believed in us enough to contribute to the fundraising campaign, with your help, the film has expanded it scope well beyond our initial ambitions...as we countdown the last 24 hours I'd like to ask each of you to please alert your fellow modular synth enthusiasts about the project and urge them to at least pitch in to pre-buy a copy of the film.

I have to say, this has been the most rewarding project I've been involved in, the numerous people I've met all along the East coast have been a fascinating bunch and we've shot many hours of great interviews and gear demos, all of which will be archived as a piece of early 21st century electronic music history that will hopefully be of use in the centuries to follow. Now, with the funds we've raised, we will be able to expand our shooting to include many people along the West coast. Please stay tuned over the next several months as we continue to update you on our progress.

So thanks again all of you, I look forward to delivering our finished feature length documentary in the near future. Please stick with us and feel free to send comments and suggestions along with passing on our fundraising link for one last push!

http://www.indiegogo.com/I-Dream-of-Wires-film

Cheers!

Rob Fantinatto
mystico
4 million volt wiggler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

looking forward to this Guinness ftw!
s o l v e n t
Ultra Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We made it to $16,000+ ... Nice!

Just FYI, unlike Kickstarter, we can continue to receive contributions via IndioGoGo, so if you want to pre-order the DVD or any of the other goods up for offer, it's not too late.

thanks!

Jason @ I Dream Of Wires
E:pp:ik
Learning to Wiggle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can't wait!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: