MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Watch out! I just nuked 1-post user "gear101" after receiving five different complaints over the course of about 20mins that he's sending PMs to people offering to sell gear. Seems pretty fishy! I'm sure he'll be back under a different name but with the same old game. Be careful! Thanks to everyone who let me know about this guy.

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
IDOW West Coast trip 01/2012

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author IDOW West Coast trip 01/2012
s o l v e n t
Ultra Wiggler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: IDOW West Coast trip 01/2012 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi,

I just wanted to let people know about our current West Coast trip plans. Outside of the NAMM dates, the other dates are not 100% set in stone yet, but we will definitely be firming things up in the near future. If you, or someone you know and have direct contact with, are going to be at NAMM or any of these locations, and feel you would be a good person to be interviewed for the film, please get in touch.

I've already contacted most of the manufacturers that we plan to talk to at NAMM, but if I haven't emailed you, and you'd like to be interviewed, please get in touch.

Email contact would be best: jason [at] idreamofwires [dot] org

Jan 19-21 NAMM
Jan 22-24 Los Angeles
Jan 25-26 Vancouver
Jan 27-29 SF/Bay Area

Vancouver trip is all about Intellijel & associates. We don't have anything else lined up there, so if anyone has any suggestions there, please let me know.

Seattle people - you'll notice we've dropped that trip unfortunately. It just seemed that NAMM was the best place to get most of those manufacturers.

SF/Bay Area - Rico has set up a synth meet on Sat/28, at Gilman, so we'll be there. If anyone there knows Jack Dangers please help us set something up with him - I've contacted him but no response so far.

thanks... Robert & I are really looking forward to this!

Jason
numan7
numan "sonic" seven

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

awesome - i hope you guys have a great trip! and i hope to see you at the gilman synthmeet! screaming goo yo

cheers,
7n7

computer controlled
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: IDOW West Coast trip 01/2012 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

s o l v e n t wrote:

Seattle people - you'll notice we've dropped that trip unfortunately. It just seemed that NAMM was the best place to get most of those manufacturers.

Thumbs down =o[

I really need to get to a NAMM at some point!!

Drum Machines: TR-8 . Volca Beats . Vermona DRM1 mkII

New DJ Mix - AcidTed - Question Everything
clarke68
Making DIY modulars look cool since 2011

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Totally stoked you guys are coming to the Bay Area. See you at Gilman!

Band
SlayerBadger! nanners
vav
Beer Master

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have nothing all that cool to say, but i'll be at NAMM if you wanna put me in a background shot or something razz
Minimoog56
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Please don't shoot on the floor of NAAM. Noisy, dull and distracting. Fuzz movie was shot there and it has a way of sucking the life out of a good interview.

de gustibus....
s o l v e n t
Ultra Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We are not shooting on the NAMM floor - we have a hotel room nearby.

Minimoog56 wrote:
Please don't shoot on the floor of NAAM. Noisy, dull and distracting. Fuzz movie was shot there and it has a way of sucking the life out of a good interview.
BLVCKJEVNS
Common Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

See you guys in the bay at gilman

Music: soundcloud.com/blackjeans-1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: