MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index MUFF WIGGLER
faster now, stronger

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
Resonant Lopass Gate PCBs (Taking orders as of 4/29/12)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next [all]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Resonant Lopass Gate PCBs (Taking orders as of 4/29/12)
djthomaswhite
Learning to Wiggle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:50 am    Post subject: Resonant Lopass Gate PCBs (Taking orders as of 4/29/12) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

UPDATE (4/29/2012) - Hello builders and analog tweakers,

I am making some of the Resonant Lopass Gate (RLPG) circuit boards available again. I need to replace some that we're sadly lost in the shipments for the last batch and to replace my personal board stock for my own projects. I have received interest for additional boards recently so I will be taking orders to include extra boards in this replacement order.

If you want boards, please PayPal $15 per board to [email protected] with "RLPG Order" in the subject line and I'll note your order. This cost per board includes shipping (global) via USPS. I always replace any boards lost in shipping, hence this order. 

This board is the latest revision, but I will fix the IC ground issue in the mixer section thereby eliminating the need for the kludge to fix the board. Board orders are being accepted from now until May 13th with the new board order being placed on Monday the 14th. Boards take 2 weeks to arrive so orders won't start shipping until the week of May 28th. I know this delays delivery, but I order boards to demand and this method has worked well in the past. 

I hope you find the news that I am making this limited run of Resonant Lopass Gate boards available to be good news. This project is a fun one and people from beginners to experts have enjoyed it. Please contact me with any questions or feedback directly at [email protected]

Thank you,

Thomas White
Natural Rhythm Music
http://www.naturalrhythmmusic.com/lopass.html

END OF UPDATE

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay to those of you who have been waiting. I have been reworking the layout of the RLPG PCB to take a Euro power connector and to use .01 connectors for Audio and CV connections. The work is now done and the information on this project can be found here:

http://naturalrhythmmusic.com/lopass.html

I am now taking orders and advance payments for a mid-January PCB order. The cost is $15 US per board and this price includes shipping to you, anywhere in the world. If you have paid already, I have your payment on file and you do not need to place an order again. This process is only for those who have yet to make a payment for their requested boards to me via PayPal.

Thanks you all for the support on this project,

PS. The rest of the revised website is coming soon. I had to rebuild the whole framework in a new Mac OS editor. Promising results so far. I hope to have my Synth DIY panel and resource files back up again soon.

Thomas

Last edited by djthomaswhite on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:58 am; edited 4 times in total
theabsent
?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great!

Move to DIY section?

mono-poly
Le Cheff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Love to see a Clarke panel for it.

http://www.mono-poly.nl
http://www.noodlebar.org

WTB blue lantern purple vco
regenbot
Veteran Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

good news, need moar LPG's applause
clarke panel would be great also.

negativspace
Manhattan Analog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He's done a quad panel for these PCBs in the past, I bet he'd be willing to resurrect the design. It's damned sexy... there's pics about on Muff's if you're feeling searchy.
FetidEye
demonic space drone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

very nice!!
Monobass
thonk.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

brill

London Modular Meet - April 26th 2014
decaying.sine
Broken <--> Fixed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay!

"Vactrols ringing, Dude." "Thank you Donny"
bleeps
Ultra Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thumbs up Glad to hear the DIY section of you site will be updated too.
clarke68
Making DIY modulars look cool since 2011

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mono-poly wrote:
Love to see a Clarke panel for it.

Would be my pleasure! It'd be pretty easy to do something similar to my own Thomas White Quad, but I'd probably change up the Makenoise-esque graphics:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next [all]
Page 1 of 42

Jump to: