MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Wat is to u THE most extreme brutal e-music artist ever??
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Wat is to u THE most extreme brutal e-music artist ever??
Setherian
I am starting a A/V project with 2 friends, we are jamming for a few days now and pretty excited with the results, it's a sort of "Extreme Noise Grind Hop" kinda sound with VJin. The music part is me with my Serge Modular and a Mixer and a friend doing drums/sampling in a MPC 2000, we also use a few pedals n shit, thats about it, we tried to avoid almost any kind of digital processing and editing in the box also and we overload the sound in the mixer like hell, wich gave us a great surprise after the 3rd day of jamming, it was sounding pretty fucking huge and awesome.

Im not really worried in having it as the most extreme act ever, i dont care, yet I wonder what would "THE most extreme act ever" sound like..

So I ask you guys, Who is the most extreme, brutal, agressive and loud act in the electronic music realm???

Shoot me!

Seth.
bkbirge
Setherian wrote:
yet I wonder what would "THE most extreme act ever" sound like..

Hi5
How so extreme? Just in volume? Or shitting and vomiting naked while making noise?
Babaluma
Whitehouse? Merzbow?
Setherian
Violence (speed of events) , level of heavyness, unorthodox structure, non conformative style , loudness , level of chaos n noisy sounds and shit loads of saturation/distortion. A vocalist faking his own brutal death would be nice too..
Setherian
I will show u guys some demos soon of this new work of mine, Im very excited, for now I can only say its a mix of slow (hip hopish beats) and ultra fast (going through the absolute limits of the MPC. and we are trying to make it as loud and cranky as possible in the most immature ways imaginable!!! haha and the project name is DRAGN(s), a homage to the cosmic event (Double Radio Sources Associated with Active Galactic Nuclei). The (s) means there are guests on the works.

We already cutted about 30 tracks from something like 8-10 hours of jams (all improvised) , then we will start assembling them in groups of coherence and send demos (how naive of we! smile)

I let u guys aware when something becomes available..

Seth.
Setherian
BTW, Hard Clipping is RAD! ;p
bkbirge
Setherian wrote:
Violence (speed of events) , level of heavyness, unorthodox structure, non conformative style , loudness , level of chaos n noisy sounds and shit loads of saturation/distortion. A vocalist faking his own brutal death would be nice too..

Sounds like GG Allin
Setherian
had to search and I found this!! hahaha

Fnord
My favorite interview segment:
deastman
Disaster Area
Setherian
hahaha
iopop
Youtube,

Hanatarash
Con-Dom
Torturing Nurse

All have various degree of extreme for the uninvited, both sonically and visually. Or just pick a random Power Electronics/Harsh Noise/Wall Noise/Japan Noise act.
ripit
+1 Hanatarash
Nelson Baboon
ripit wrote:
+1 Hanatarash

never heard them before. I like the music.
Pentachoron
Justice Yeldham live:

Pentachoron
Pentachoron
fudog
Pentachoron wrote:

Dead Banana
Setherian
Those japanese noise freaks, crazy shit, loved Hanatarash as well!

Thanks for the tip!
Setherian
U cant miss when u have a Cyber Industrial Noise Show can u? Fuck, Im speechless with this stuff u posted Pentachoron!!

Thank u so much!!! I had no clue about this stuff..
polyroy
Nelson Baboon's music. I'm not even kidding either, it's the most brutal stuff I've heard that I've enjoyed anyway.
Pentachoron
Pentachoron
Pentachoron

How many of us have given as much for our “art?” How many have touched such sonic ecstasy for even a moment thru our sounds?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2