MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Watch out! I just nuked 1-post user "gear101" after receiving five different complaints over the course of about 20mins that he's sending PMs to people offering to sell gear. Seems pretty fishy! I'm sure he'll be back under a different name but with the same old game. Be careful! Thanks to everyone who let me know about this guy.

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
E.A.S. "miss10" LFO, S/H and NOISE PCB. [SOLD OUT]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next [all]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author E.A.S. "miss10" LFO, S/H and NOISE PCB. [SOLD OUT]
synthnut
Common Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi Mike,

Is there a BOM for this one? I'm very interested in a few but worried about any odd parts that might be a bit tricky to source!
Got a few little mini-modulars to build and the combination sounds to stick in a single module!

TTFN

Ben

www.resynthesis.co.uk
www.bigbluewave.co.uk
E.A.S.
Veteran Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

synthnut wrote:
Hi Mike,

Is there a BOM for this one? I'm very interested in a few but worried about any odd parts that might be a bit tricky to source!
Got a few little mini-modulars to build and the combination sounds to stick in a single module!

TTFN

Ben

www.resynthesis.co.uk
www.bigbluewave.co.uk

working on documentation for this. no odd parts in this one.

-mike
boothnavy
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How much more time before you order?

www.analogcraftsman.com
E.A.S.
Veteran Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

boothnavy wrote:
How much more time before you order?

I'll be placing the order for this board and the HADSR pcb, in about two weeks. That should give people enough time to get on board, so to speak.

-Mike
janvanvolt
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Two for me please.
Barcode
Veteran Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Edit: Make that two for me a well.
raisinbag
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sweet! I am in for at least one of these and one of the other new PCB. All parts EASY to find!!!! Super bonus, I have some 1458s kicking around that a store mistakenly sent me when I ordered 4558s, so now I can use them for something!!!! Yee Haw.
boothnavy
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

paid for four.

www.analogcraftsman.com
raisinbag
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi Looking at BOM and just curious about a few things. 1) are there any resistors that need to be tighter than 5%? 2) do any of the non polarized caps need to be Polystyrene or will Film or Ceramic be fine? 3) I have to "order in" a LM741, and can find a 741cn close by. I looked at the data sheets, they seem very similar, but I thought I would ask so I don't fry it when it comes time to populating PCB. I have similar questions about the HADSR but I will ask about it on that thread.[/b][/s]
E.A.S.
Veteran Wiggler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just a quick update:

After making adjustment to the pcb and checking over it all several times we have finally placed the order with the PCB house for both the HADSR and the noise-lfo-s/h boards!

The boards should be arriving here in a little under 2 weeks and will be shipped out to you guys shortly after!

Thanks for your patience and support!

-Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next [all]
Page 5 of 14

Jump to: