MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Techno Bug
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Techno Bug
noise brigade
Sort of a techno style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-KHl_uh0Q&context=C3dd6cd3ADOEgsToPDs kI9ymou3QiMxOzPetkryRKv
PhineasFreak
what you using to sequence the bug in that?
noise brigade
PhineasFreak wrote:
what you using to sequence the bug in that?

Using the Rene which is clocked from Cubase and kenton
PhineasFreak
I hadn't realised it was so easy to combine euro and bug! That could be a dangerous bit of info for my wallet...
jcn7
Great work!

I concur that the euro and bug do work well together! I have parred my euro down to just some really cool and unique modules that I then interface with the Bug...I can't tell you how much that opens up what is already a great system...

I will also mention that the Sherman Filterbank 2 and Strymon Timeline also work extremely well with the Bug!
noise brigade
PhineasFreak wrote:
I hadn't realised it was so easy to combine euro and bug! That could be a dangerous bit of info for my wallet...

Yes you can combine most makes.I think Just make sure you ground them and you might need a a-183.3 or Tom does the UTLX interface
tragedybysyntax
Curious what sequencer's you guys are running for your bugs. I was thinking about snagging the SEQ1 from Tom but.... I decided to go this route below first. Bugbrand real estate seems more important for me to start snagging LPG's, FIlters, Touch Stuff... etc...

I ordered the 168HP rails last week with the Uzeus. Seq-01 comes in this week and.. I already have the Synthwerks USB. The rest..... I need to start picking up modules and banana-FYIN! I have a kit from a friend for that top ribbon controller that will go inside the skiff. Pretty neat... has 1/4" for an expression pedal (built in vca) and then you get outs for the pressure and cv. Should be the bomb....

noise brigade
jcn7 wrote:

I will also mention that the Sherman Filterbank 2 and Strymon Timeline also work extremely well with the Bug!

Trying to save money and you tell me this.
noise brigade
Seq 1 looks real smart
On my must have list
jcn7
The Sherman Filterbank (desktop version) is slightly longer than the standard bug rack length, but I'm planning on making a new rack enclosure to have 1 bug rack and the Sherman as a "2 rack" portable modular unit which will couple up with my 3 rack "stay in studio" bug modular unit...and of course use the Strymon Timeline as the master delay unit. I also have the Sherman/Rodek Restyler that I also use as a final filter for my Bug modular...

Again, I can't stress how important the Sherman Filterbank has become to my Bug...but equally important in a spacial capacity is the Strymon Timeline delay...absolutely stunning!!! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time!
otoskope
Quote:
Curious what sequencer's you guys are running for your bugs.

I use 2 of Tom's Seq1, and one MetalBox Sequential Switch. Then I do a lot of algorithmic sequencing using Wiard Noiserings, and BugCrusher combined with various other modules. I also just got access to a Genoqs Nemo, which will be very interesting to use with the BugMod.
/Palle
dan_p
Nice. Guinness ftw!

Are those custom panels for the bugs, painted or just weird lighting?

Looks kind of cool.
noise brigade
dan_p wrote:
Nice. Guinness ftw!

Are those custom panels for the bugs, painted or just weird lighting?

Looks kind of cool.

Cheers

Got the camcorder in night vision and you get this cool effect
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1