MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Brainwaves
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Brainwaves
zerosum
Brainwaves

A preview of what is to come.
Kwote
haven't finished listening yet but i gotta say i'm digging it. the hat pattern and snares that follow are a great fit.
J.w.M.
Awesome... I agree with Kwote- I'm really liking the drums and how they get progressively more mangled as the song proceeds.
Very good stuff!
zerosum
Thanks grin
Thats 2 tracks, both live jams(well obviously) plus a short drum loop for the real drums part when the ringmod gets all alien like.
synthetic
Cool track. I wish the ring mod went somewhere else after a while, otherwise very well put together.
zerosum
synthetic wrote:
Cool track. I wish the ring mod went somewhere else after a while, otherwise very well put together.

Thanks for the feedback.
Kwote
yo lol sorry but i'm relistening now. i had it at such a low volume last time i didn't even realize the snare was up in there the whole time.

still fresh track though. i like it because it shows with a good drum track and some bass, you can go balls out noise wise without too much attention to melody and shit will really come off.

a lot of people aren't into non drum related stuff so if it's kinda experimental like my stuff tends to be i get these kind of replies :shock: :shock: :shock:

i'm guessin with some good drums behind it more people will be like :shock: 8)
felix
Fantastic!
zerosum
Quote:
i like it because it shows with a good drum track and some bass, you can go balls out noise wise without too much attention to melody and shit will really come off.

hehehe grin
Cool thing is there is no bass, what is making the bass sound is, the kick drum from the ER-1 ran into the Virus being processed with a LP filter, envelope,distortion,delay, and other parameters while tweeking.

After that it was recorded to a separate track while playing with the D-fi plugin, then I added a reaktor jam to go with it. 2 live tracks,plus the small drum loop. hehehehe 100% digital.
Kwote
i can deal. in the end it's all analog otherwise we wouldn't be able to hear it. i find analog hardware most appealing for the flow and literal feel of the instruments. i don't get that charge when manipulating digi.
J.w.M.
Kwote wrote:
i find analog hardware most appealing for the flow and literal feel of the instruments. i don't get that charge when manipulating digi.

Well said.
Muff Wiggler
totally agree. the feel, the vibe, it does so much psychologically to get you in there

and, honestly, even the smell. I remember Matrixsynth had a poll about it - and I totally agree! Didn't happen when my system was smaller, but now, when I've got 87 modules all warmed up and working, there's THAT ANALOG SMELL, you can't deny it. It's awesome. Way better than new car smell.
Kwote
ahhh shit. smell? nother totally twisted thing to add to my lookin forward to list. i'm hopin it ranks right up there with PUSSY! not smelly week old fish twat mind you. i'm talkin fresh out the shower, horned out and ready to be stuffed twat smell. deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelissshhhhhhhhhhh for dayzzzz.
felix
I know the smell of which you speak; that analogue smell! Hot coils/ICs/etc. That smell gets even better when the gear gets old. The mix of hot components and that "grandpa's garage/attic" smell is priceless!
zerosum
heheheh I find it funny that all this anlaog love talk(which I agree with mostly) is in a thread with a track that was done with 100% digital gear lol

But, in general I like the heat of alive continuously variable voltages pulsating grin
More accidents happen!

Although in AZ, its freaking hot(and I dont even have all my gear with me) when you have 3 metasonix boxes, Evolver, and a computer/interface on,
the smell of electronics quickly gets ruined by the smell of sweat!
Kwote
we're just being reactionary lol
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1