MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

Going to NAMM, what do you want to see?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Going to NAMM, what do you want to see?
felix
Hey Guys,
I'm going to NAMM again this year, and ever year there's usually a couple hours where I wonder around downstairs (where most of the cool stuff is) and not look for anything in particular. So this year, I thought it would be more productive to actually go check out stuff for other people.

So what do you want to see?

Spill off a list and/or some specific questions here in the thread and I will get as much info as I can on each thing. Pictures are possible, video/audio is less likely.

Deadline is Jan 17th.
zerosum
Stop by the Malekko Heavy Industry booth(I think they are going to be there with AnalogueHaven), maybe they will have the Holly Erectus grin
The analog delays they have out, look pretty sweet for $245.

Stop by the Metasonix booth and see if there are any surprises :idea: smile

I cant think of anything else right now, although I know there will be plenty of stuff there that I am interested in.
Chuck E. Jesus
if you can check out the Plan B booth and talk to Peter G it would be cool...i'd like to get a general overall impression of his stuff, and i'd like to hear an of the cuff answer to the question "whatever happened to the Milton?"...also curious about Livewire...i'm planning on getting a few more mods (Eurorack), and it would be interesting to know how they stack up against each other in general...

thanks!
Kwote
anything and everything modular please!

i'm hoping to make it to namm too. but for now it's simply a hope as my history of getting there has left me so far never making it.
J.w.M.
Kwote wrote:
anything and everything modular please!

I second that.
tiny333
zero said

Stop by the Metasonix booth and see if there are any surprises

yes please!!

if the metasonix gtr amp is there please check it out!!!

have a great time mad mad mad mad mad
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1