MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

new Chasms EP with bugbrand overload
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author new Chasms EP with bugbrand overload
indexofmetals
http://thechasms.bandcamp.com/album/vs-pete-jackson free download

new spacerock tendencies on track 4 and and more PIL Wobble bass on track 3
cebec
SlayerBadger! Guinness ftw!

Can't wait to listen to this -- cheers!
dan_p
Great, thanks, I'm away next week. I'll get this downloaded for the trip.

Guinness ftw!
tIB
Im pretty sure you sound nothing like them but I just got reminded of track star!Ill be back with more relevent comments later... (whatever happened to track star... and what did they sound like? sebadoh maybe? pointelss!!!)
tIB
Honour is right up my street...

Im working on that mayday weekend bristol show btw.
lizlarsen
This totally rules. we're not worthy
KNYST
Lovely - will do a proper listen soon.
Thanks for the download, Richard Guinness ftw!
indexofmetals
cheers guys!!! album 4 is half recorded with improv sessions to recommence in the barn once weather warms a little.

Andy, too bad to hear you're working on the Friday (Chasms gig in Bristol) but we will be playing a gig in Brixton on Saturday at the Odd Box Weekender festival.
tIB
As in working on being there! Thought you were on sat in briz though, Friday might be difficult - depends what time we can escape work. Whats the venue?
indexofmetals
hah, reading back at your post there was two ways of reading it. It's Bristol on Friday at the Cube I believe, then Brixton on Saturday (don't know when).
blungo2
Thank you! 8_) 8_) 8_)
tIB
love the cube. smile
radams
Had a listen in the car at full blast - beautiful feedback ! The Chasms EP's have a nice continuity to them . Must be those chilly Manx winds ! Maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to make a record in the barn with you !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1