MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index MUFF WIGGLER
load & distance

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
VBrazil Systems - Aether System One
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author VBrazil Systems - Aether System One
pointsource
is banned
is banned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: VBrazil Systems - Aether System One Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sup Wigglers??

This month my modular system will be ready! I got these pics from Vinicius, wich is the engineer behind VBrazil Systems! I'm gonna be posting here a lot of videos and demos for you guys, all in Full HD. His modules will be available soon, in 3,5mm and banana jack formats.

Aether Oscillator:

Each oscillator has it's own dedicated LFO with 8 waveforms. More infos soon (he's gonna make manuals for each module, then I'll translate for you guys).

LIZARD:

Lizard is a unique module. It's a morphing LFO. It can be used as a complex oscillator (when feeding aether oscillators thru it's inputs). It can be used as a "analog wavetable", you can "program" waveforms using the LFO knobs. It can be used as a step sequencer. This think is really a crazy creation, a little beast! I believe it will take some time for me to master it! I already have it's "quick start manual", I'll try my best to translate for you guys.

MULTI LFO:

It has a S&H knob that modulate the waveforms, also has a NOISE output. I have it's "quick star manual", gonna be translating for you guys soon.

SAMPLE & HOLD / QUANTIZER:

More infos soon.

RING MODULATOR:

More infos soon.

MIDI2CV:

More infos soon.

DUAL 4 INPUTS MIXER:

FORMAT CONVERTER:

Still missing the filters and ADSR modules pics. Gonna be updating this thread constantly with more info about the gear. Stay tuned!

Last edited by pointsource on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
stk
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, that's a pretty big way to enter the market, full system all at once. Looks good thumbs up

BTW, the Aether Oscillator image is broken.

new terminal sound system 2xlp/cd/digital out now | modular jams @ soundcloud | antisound.net | my modular
pointsource
is banned
is banned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

stk wrote:
Wow, that's a pretty big way to enter the market, full system all at once. Looks good thumbs up

BTW, the Aether Oscillator image is broken.

Fixed!! thumbs up

dogoftears
Puddle of Sealions

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn.... That stuff has some killer features!
stk
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Euro 'nanas! It's peanut butter jelly time!

new terminal sound system 2xlp/cd/digital out now | modular jams @ soundcloud | antisound.net | my modular
mystico
4 million volt wiggler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

w00t This is fun! Rasta-nana
mome rath
a dubious cube of margarine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lizard looks tasty

mome rath soundcloud
sgt. beefsteak mahoney soundcloud

Reese P. Dubin wrote:
Thanks for all the suggestions. As is often the case, all I need to do is publicly shame myself then take a break.
whitewulfe
Chaos beckons, I heed the call

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn, those are sexy... Any chance at 5U versions? hyper
pointsource
is banned
is banned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: LIZARD Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LIZARD by Vbrazil systems

Introduction:

We can say that LIZARD is made of various modules integrated into one. It has a hybrid high performance VCO with several operation modes plus 8 VCLFO's totally analog.

VCLFO's:

LIZARD has 8 totally indenpendent VCLFO's. Each LFO has a signal output and a CV input for frequency control. It has a potenciometer to control the frequency and another one to control wave symmetry, allowing you to choose from negative saw to positive saw, passing thru triangle. Check the pics below:

The frequency of the LFO's goes from 0,01Hz (100 seconds) to 10Hz (0,1 seconds) when they are controlled using only the frequency potenciometers.

VCO LIZARD:

The sweeping oscillator is a high performance hybrid oscillator (analog/digital). It commands an analog selector wich "chooses" wich signal will be presented at the OUTPUT jack.

It has several modes/configurations of operation. The first configuration dictates how many STEPS it will work (4 or 8).

The second configuration dictates the source to be selected: LEVEL or LFO.

In LEVEL mode you can "draw" the waveform of the VCO using the LEVEL potenciometers, located above each LFO. This waveshape can have 4 or 8 segments, depending of how many STEPS you've chosen. Depending of the waveform that you've drew, the harmonic distribution varies radically, allowing a literally infinite number of timbres. The waveforms below were created using 8 STEPS:

In LFO mode, each LFO starts to be "sampled" in real time at it's respective step, creating a extremely rich "morphing wave" wich the sound cicle will be determined by the configuration of frequencies and symmetries of the LFO's, and it may take hours to change back to the same shape!!!

In this configuration, the LEVEL potenciometers will control the "participation" of each LFO in the "morphing wave". If 8 STEPS are chosen, all LFO's will be "sampled", and if 4 STEPS, only LFO's from 1 to 4 will be used, leaving LFO's 5 to 8 free to use in the modular system. And this doesn't neutralize the possibility to use the individual outputs of LFO's 1 to 4 in another aplications!!!!

SEQ / VCO mode:

The SEQ/VCO switch alters the frequency range of the main VCO, allowing to use it as a VCO (from 5Hz to 10KHz) or an analog step sequencer of 4 or 8 steps (20 seconds at 120Hz). If LEVEL mode is chosen, the CV's for each step are programmed by the LEVEL potenciometers. If LFO mode is chosen, the signal of each LFO will be presented at it's output at every step (check pic below):

WAVE mode

In WAVE mode, the first 4 steps will sample the signals presented at WAVE (1 to 4) inputs. If VCO mode is chosen, and you are feeding the wave inputs with a external VCO (aether oscillator for instance), the sonic possibilities are endless.

If SEQ mode is chosen, you can "lock" four external sequencers.

These are the VCO controls:

FREQ - frequency adjustment

FINE - fine frequency adjustment

FM - depth of frequency modulation

Inputs:

FM - frequency modulation (1V/oct)

CV - standard control voltage (1V/oct) 0~10Volts

HSYNC - hard sync

WAVE 1 to 4 - signal inputs

Ouputs:

OUTPUT - analog selector signal output

SQUARE - square ouput at the VCO frequency

Energy Consumption:

120mA @ +12volts / 60mA @ -12volts

Dimensions: Eurorack 57 HP (128,5mm x 289mm)

jenamu6
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow.......nana's

Me want.......

Any info on price/website/email?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jenamu6&search_type=&aq=f
My modular noises:
http://soundcloud.com/jenamu6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: