MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Watch out! I just nuked 1-post user "gear101" after receiving five different complaints over the course of about 20mins that he's sending PMs to people offering to sell gear. Seems pretty fishy! I'm sure he'll be back under a different name but with the same old game. Be careful! Thanks to everyone who let me know about this guy.

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
Bonobo using Bass Station 2 live

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Bonobo using Bass Station 2 live
h4ndcrafted
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Bonobo using Bass Station 2 live Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First time I've seen this being used live anybody know what the Roland drum pads are ?

And death shall have no dominion. Dead men naked they shall be one with the man in the wind and the west moon. When their bones are picked clean and the clean bones gone they shall have stars at elbow and foot. Though they go mad they shall be sane. Though they sink through the sea they shall rise again. Though lovers be lost love shall not. And death shall have no dominion.
h4ndcrafted
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nevermind found it
http://www.roland.co.uk/products/productdetails.aspx?p=1177&c=61

And death shall have no dominion. Dead men naked they shall be one with the man in the wind and the west moon. When their bones are picked clean and the clean bones gone they shall have stars at elbow and foot. Though they go mad they shall be sane. Though they sink through the sea they shall rise again. Though lovers be lost love shall not. And death shall have no dominion.
blinosynth
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

but are they play all controllers?
i see only 2 synth played the 2 novation
the other controlers what they play?

eek!
h4ndcrafted
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I imagine they used them in other songs ?
blinosynth
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yes
but my question was what the controllers play?
ableton? just asking
idk
cscairney
Common Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the pads either trigger samples in ableton or internally. Cool video. this kind of good live jam is real inspiring It's peanut butter jelly time!
h4ndcrafted
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep they have 2gb storage for sounds plus USB stick support.

You can multi sample (what Roland have decided to call chop) with them, I.e cut a break into parts to play back or whatever.

Paranormal Patroler
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry for going OT but eek! I was watching the video, waiting for something to happen, and I kept asking myself: why do they need a crew of four people to play music that the synth player and the drummer could easily master by themselves. It's not like they're not playing loops already. Weird.
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why did I immediately think of Peter Gabriel ?
h4ndcrafted
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Sorry for going OT but eek! I was watching the video, waiting for something to happen, and I kept asking myself: why do they need a crew of four people to play music that the synth player and the drummer could easily master by themselves. It's not like they're not playing loops already. Weird.

Maybe they have different role sin the studio, but wanted to include everybody on stage ? Just guessing seriously, i just don't get it

I'll just get on the phone to Matt Black and ask :p

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: