MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Harvestman - NAMM 2012 Videos
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Harvestman - NAMM 2012 Videos
Ted
Couldn't embed this. hmmm.....

Scott goes over Bionic Lester, Polivoks VCG and the upcoming mkII modules for Sonic State:

http://m.matrixsynth.com/2012/01/namm-wnamm12-more-modules-from.html
reignbear
so much good stuff coming! stereo malgorithm and tyme sefari! new zorlon sounds epic too!
Ted
Yes. More number displays, please.
governor blacksnake
i forgot to talk about double andore
VanEck
Very exciting news all around. we're not worthy The Harvestman
pas
governor blacksnake wrote:
i forgot to talk about double andore

applause
nrdvrgr
applause
wavecircle
Will there be a Hertz Donut v2?
analogueheart
The double andore looks great
sgnhh
what about double andore, is it being updated? or is just new since last namm?
BTByrd
New zorlon wanted. I wonder if the HP will be the same as the MK1.
Ted
sgnhh wrote:
what about double andore, is it being updated? or is just new since last namm?

I assume the latter.
reignbear
wavecircle wrote:
Will there be a Hertz Donut v2?

that would be cool. I always think about how fresh it would be if both oscs could go into lfo mode and the leds blinked to show the rate...
tony d
I was able to push the primary osc into lfo mode by feeding a -voltage into the exp. input. It was a very limited range but i was able to slow it down a lot. Not sure about the blinky lights though.
Pascal
would be great to add expansions for the Herz Donut, Piston Honda, Andore instead of bringing out new versions. Already have 2 of each sir
phase ghost
Wow. Bionic Lester is no joke.
sgnhh
i think it's still unclear what is getting v2. piston honda, hertz donut, and double andore seem like pretty recent releases to have second editions already. some clarification on what is being newly released aside from the zorlon and malgo might be nice.
Ted
sgnhh wrote:
i think it's still unclear what is getting v2. piston honda, hertz donut, and double andore seem like pretty recent releases to have second editions already. some clarification on what is being newly released aside from the zorlon and malgo might be nice.

Just from what I've seen here that would be: Zorlon Cannon, Malgorithm, Tyme Sefari / Sound of Thunder and Evin 209.
pas
i wouldn't see a point in revising hd, ph, or da. zorlon & ts also perfect though i can understand the return to those designs especially 1v/o on the zorlon. scott should hibernate for as long as he needs & keep tinkering on volkmire's inferno.
untranslatable
It will be ok to have to wait for some of the v2 stuff, as long as I can console myself with that Polivoks VCG...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1