MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

$649.00 Time Machine
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author $649.00 Time Machine
Muff Wiggler
$649.00 Buy It Now

w0wz3rz
Kwote
i seen that already. but that's buy it now. of course unless you're a complete loser you won't go for that price.

of course this marks the umpteenth time i've been tapped out when hella ill modules are up on the market. he's sellin hell of shit. might as well let the cat out of the bag now that muff has let out the kitten. cry

and for the record i would totally bid on that shit if i had the scratch. last i checked it was only at $99
J.w.M.
*sigh*
That's just way too much. It makes me wish I'd been able to pay attention when they were available so I could have invested in ten or so and sold them off slowly over the next decades whenever I need some cash.

I wonder what the reserve is...
Kwote
oh shit. i didn't see the reserve. but 99 sounds nice.
Kwote
damn. y'all better clean up:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmgdavidson

blacet, wiard, encore, doepfer.

wish i could come up. but then don't i always. smile

i'm gonna regret not bidding on this the most,

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grover-Elmo-Cookie-Monster-Plush-Toy-Sesame-Street -Set_W0QQitemZ200188865733QQihZ010QQcategoryZ19234QQssPageNameZWDVWQQr dZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Muff Wiggler
i just may actually buy the Encore shifter depending on the closing price 8)
Muff Wiggler
FUCK cry

at the last minute, the Frequency Shifter was sitting at $355

I bid $462 to 'ensure' i would get it

and got last minute sniped!!!! grr

at least he got a great price

damn i wanted that module
Chuck E. Jesus
that blows dude! they are ifun devices...that unit looked like it had some cool functions...
Muff Wiggler
yeah, that specific one in particular. i would have bought myself an encore shifter by now, except that their frac version looks like a cat threw up on it.

This one had not only a couple of extra features, but also a front panel that was something i would want to look at lol
Muff Wiggler
by the way, for you Time Machine price-watchers out there, closing bid was $424.99 8)

Other Stretta closing bids from this auction (I had fun watching this one) -

Binary Zone - $135.83, very fair price
QuadVCA - $102.50, AWESOME DEAL
MiniWave - $213.50, very fair price
Encore Shifter - $467, WOW congrats Stretta! 8)
Noise Ring - $265, excellent deal for the buyer
Wiard Joystick - $200, more than double original retail
Blacet Rack w/PSCONN2 - $86.88, ok price
PAiA Rack w/PS500 - $132.50, heh congrats again Stretta

I had bids in on the Encore Shifter, the MiniWave and the Blacet Rack/PSCONN, but only bidding seriously (and high!) on the shifter. I had top bid on the other two with 45 seconds to go on each auction, and at that point they were excellent prices - I think the MiniWave was $200, the rack was $62 or something. Anyway would have gladly paid them, but the prices climbed high fast in the last few seconds on all those items, as it usually does. I'm really surprised and a bit bummed about the shifter, but hey it's all the fun & excitement of eBay and that did work out well for the seller.

Interesting to note that the racks were not identified in the auctions as being a PAiA and Blacet, but it was possible to pick it up from the pics if you know the difference.
J.w.M.
Quote:
Interesting to note that the racks were not identified in the auctions as being a PAiA and Blacet, but it was possible to pick it up from the pics if you know the difference.

Wow-- I didn't catch that.
By the way, is there any reason to go Blacet instead of PAiA with the racks? You've gotta be paying for something with Blacet as compared with PAiA...
Muff Wiggler
it is MORE than worth the extra money for the Blacet rack

the PAiA is flimsy, cheap, weak, and conductive. The Blacet is none of these things, at basically the exact same weight.
Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:
it is MORE than worth the extra money for the Blacet rack

the PAiA is flimsy, cheap, weak, and conductive. The Blacet is none of these things, at basically the exact same weight.

werd. i noticed that when checking out PAiA's website recently. you can just see the lack of quality in comparison to the Blacet's.

the time machine was around what i thought it would end at. looks like i'm gonna have to save an extra hundred more than planned when i finally get the chance to save anything.
Kwote
PS: i noticed the wiard modules seem to have there power cords permanently connected or am i tripping? you can easily plug em into the PS500 right? i'm guessing it might be one of those make sure you don't plug the module power in backwards issues.
Muff Wiggler
yep, Wiard's modules have the powercable soldered directly to the PCB.

the couple of CGS modules I built myself have this same 'feature' hehe

you just have to be a bit more gentle with them, no big deal. On the other end of that cable is the standard MTA connector that is on a Blacet power cable - plugs right into your PSCONN or PS500 just like you are used to.

I wish that I had kept a log of what I paid for all the used modules I've bought. Over half my system is used, all factory built except one as well.

You're gonna hate me, but I'm pretty sure I paid $200 for one of my Time Machines, and $225 for the other.
Kwote
haha. i don't hate you. you're my idol oops

nah but for real i wish i could boast that price but i think whatever happens i'll be happy. i got a lot of modules on my list and however long it takes to come up on the TM i can wait. even if it hurts real bad in the end. i see big things for my future so it'll probably work out cool. maybe not from my current perspective, but then lookin at the future from your current perspective is always gonna come out skewed.
consumed
Muff Wiggler wrote:
at the last minute, the Frequency Shifter was sitting at $355

I bid $462 to 'ensure' i would get it

and got last minute sniped!!!! grr

even though you dont like the look of the encore FS, you should consider picking it up. i really wonder how long tony will keep making them. he has already discontinued the UEG (but i dont think many have noticed--its a great module and i was surprised to find that out). anyway, fair warning to you.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1