MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Fenix II/III demos
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author Fenix II/III demos
Blue Meanie
A demo using just the Fenix II live. Bassline is going through a DMM big box, otherwise all coming out of the Fenix.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/countgritula/dying-is-easy-part-1[/s]

Again just fenix and with a DMM on the pads.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/countgritula/get-him[/s]
Blue Meanie
[s]http://soundcloud.com/countgritula/warm-legs[/s]

[s]http://soundcloud.com/countgritula/coming-for-him[/s][/s]
Blue Meanie
Best stand alone synth ever made hands down!! SlayerBadger!
m0rb1d
cool clips, especially the last one!
polyroy
m0rb1d wrote:
this thread is amazing.


Truth. Cheers guys, now I listened to all of this after an hour of Buchla 200 youtube stuff, so I'm now lusting ALSO over a Fenix. I have too expensive tastes for the tumbleweed in my wallet.
Blue Meanie
m0rb1d wrote:
cool clips, especially the last one!


Thanks!!! thumbs up
well2thebone
These tones definitely grab my attention. Sick stuff.
doepferiano
Blue Meanie wrote:
Best stand alone synth ever made hands down!! SlayerBadger!


I like it nanners
thetwlo
amazing demos!! thanks!
This compact beast offers so much, and such a diverse palette.
thetwlo
no effects, even the Fenix II's delay and phaser were not involved. Just testing the sequencer. And btw: this seems to only use at most 60% of the FII.
[s]http://soundcloud.com/atlatl/three-on-two[/s]
[s]http://soundcloud.com/atlatl/todays-place-in-western-boots[/s]
thetwlo
it may simply be the joy of tweaking, that makes this the best synth ever.
This baby eats patch cords!!! whatever you think you'll need X4 is conservative.
m0rb1d
absolutely stunning sounds!
Dead Banana
Morley
I haven't had much time to use mine recently but it still blows me away.
Deep....
MechaSeb
Because of this thread, all of those great demos (and especially because of you Morley !!)... i'm on the spare-list for one now. My wallet doesn't thank you, really ! (but i do oops )
Zeno
MechaSeb wrote:
Because of this thread, all of those great demos (and especially because of you Morley !!)... i'm on the spare-list for one now. My wallet doesn't thank you, really ! (but i do oops )


Same here.
Morley
MechaSeb wrote:
Because of this thread, all of those great demos (and especially because of you Morley !!)... i'm on the spare-list for one now. My wallet doesn't thank you, really ! (but i do oops )


nanners
Morley
Embedded for you!
Is this just fenix II?

vassili
spinning spinning spinning spinning spinning spinning spinning spinning spinning spinning spinning


hellohihowareyou
No demos lately.

Guess everyone is bored with their Fenix.....
Morley
hellohihowareyou wrote:
No demos lately.

Guess everyone is bored with their Fenix.....


lol

Working on my house for the minute.
Fenix soon.
It's a monster.
Reese P. Dubin
Mine has been in the house for a day and I declare it the most amazing thing I have ever touched that is not alive...but it almost is. Unreal.

So what do you want to hear??
hellohihowareyou
I'm not too picky. Been waiting for mine for years and it's going to be a couple more months so... anything really.

How about :
- Shorter reverb style delays
- an example of turning up the individual wave multipliers
- the most classic thumpy moog style bass you can create (no one ever makes those kinds of demos, but it should be possible)
thetwlo
hellohihowareyou wrote:
I'm not too picky. Been waiting for mine for years and it's going to be a couple more months so... anything really.

you won't be disappointed!

[/quote]How about :
- Shorter reverb style delays
[/quote]
delay is VERY short--comb filter/flanger mostly. Still, great.
[/quote]- an example of turning up the individual wave multipliers[/quote]
That is also, an odd one, perhaps best for CV? I love it now, but admit I was initially confused, I could be wrong but I think it's more like the plan b wave splicer on steroids, than any wave mult I've come across
Time Machines
thetwlo wrote:

That is also, an odd one, perhaps best for CV? I love it now, but admit I was initially confused, I could be wrong but I think it's more like the plan b wave splicer on steroids, than any wave mult I've come across


The "Waveshaper" sounds much more like a traditional wave multiplier to my ears. The "Wave Multiplier" is some kind of sequencial switch. Plug the "Puls1" and "Puls2" outputs of oscillator 2 into its "InAC" and "InBD" inputs, and the "Sqr" output of the oscillator into the "Clk" input and you have something very similar to the Livewire AFG's animated pulses!
Reese P. Dubin
Time Machines wrote:


The "Waveshaper" sounds much more like a traditional wave multiplier to my ears. The "Wave Multiplier" is some kind of sequencial switch. Plug the "Puls1" and "Puls2" outputs of oscillator 2 into its "InAC" and "InBD" inputs, and the "Sqr" output of the oscillator into the "Clk" input and you have something very similar to the Livewire AFG's animated pulses!


I ifnd the wave shaper to be nearly identical to The Serge Wave Mult B, which I like very much. The "multiplier" is something else alltogether and I dont nearly have my head around it, but I can tell it will be amazing when the secrets are revealed.

As for big Moogy bass the LP tap of VCF1 is a monster. I find it more blatantly ballsy than the 24db on VCF2.

Try and get some stuff recorded sometime soon.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 2 of 4
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group