MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

cannon
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author cannon
thermionicjunky
Here's my first effort of the new year. The normal Metasonix and Modcan, with plenty of Rhodes.

http://media.twango.com/m1/original/0114/95a1ccba505b40d3bf9c8cb08dcc7 d83.m4a
Kwote
i hate that i still haven't listened to this. can you pm me an mp3 of it? i've been crazy busy.
Muff Wiggler
i hate that too, i keep telling myself to go catch up on posted tunes, and i keep not getting around to it oops

thanks for the reminder Kwote, I'm gonna download this RIGHT BLOODY NOW
Muff Wiggler
wow, very trippy and haunting, I like this!

it's like an alien invasion of a 1940's art exhibit or something

really sweet, great touch with the Rhodes

thanks 8)
Chuck E. Jesus
that was very nice...is that electrc piano?
Kwote
ross g wrote:

he's got a rhodes 8)
thermionicjunky
Oh, thanks guys. Yeah, that's my Rhodes Mark I 88. I've done a ton of restoration work on it. The preamp is the Siegmund Micro-Tube Double Drive. I had assumed that it wasn't anyone's favorite piece since I hadn't heard anything. Of course, it's hard enough to mind one's own business at times, so it makes sense. It doesn't have the greatest structure, but I do like the atmosphere. I love that I've only posted one piece with a rhythm track on it and people still listen. However, I'll probably work on some groove based stuff soon. I still need to lay down some tracks to play trumpet over. Trumpet and Rhodes are best friends after all.

I was coming up with some pretty exciting modular patches last night. I was simulating the concept of the new Plan B wave splicer by sending two waveforms from the same oscillator to a switch being controlled by the pulse wave (with PWM) from that same oscillator. My favorite waveforms were the square wave and inverted square. Fading between this patch and an S-1000/TM-7 patch was really juicy. I want to record a track that uses my abstract techniques as well as some more straightforward humanistic playing.

I don't know, is there a way to send the file in a PM? I know how to send it to an e-mail address.
Muff Wiggler
"trumpet and rhodes"

love sheer magic

there's not a way to send a file via PM, and I tried for many hours in vain to install the 'file upload' mod to the forum

if you are at all familiar with FTP, I can give you the login I've created for forum users so that you can use the upload space here. PM me if you want the login and password
thermionicjunky
My analog brain doesn't even know what FTP is. Anyway, is it a problem for anyone to follow the Twango link? Does it load slowly?
Kwote
thermionicjunky wrote:
My analog brain doesn't even know what FTP is. Anyway, is it a problem for anyone to follow the Twango link? Does it load slowly?

it's nothing like that man. i'm just busy juggling music production and moving. figure unless i have a solid downloadable file of it i'll space.

kwoter@gmail.com

thanks.
Muff Wiggler
thermionicjunky wrote:

nope, it's no trouble at all 8)
thermionicjunky
Well, I sent Kwote a few audio files. If anyone else would like to download them, I can send you either a compressed file or a huge AIF. As long as I'm sharing these, I might as well make them easy to listen to. At some point in the near future, this will have morphed into a commercial (ha!) project, so get it while it's free! Of course, any album that I produce will be super cheap to the least annoying nerds on the internet (Muff Wiggler forum members).
Kwote
thermionicjunky wrote:
At some point in the near future, this will have morphed into a commercial (ha!) project, so get it while it's free! Of course, any album that I produce will be super cheap to the least annoying nerds on the internet (Muff Wiggler forum members).

cool. that's good news. really appreciate the email.

i've got an EP in the works(cd-r format) that i'm gonna start selling soon as well. perhaps we can trade.

i'll post a preview next month.
Chuck E. Jesus
Kwote wrote:
ross g wrote:

he's got a rhodes 8)

i guess that's what me meant when he wrote "rhodes" oops
Muff Wiggler
hey I split the posts about the 'challenge' into a new thread, in a new sub-forum. Please take a look here:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4190#4190

lemme know what you guys think....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1