MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Watch out! I just nuked 1-post user "gear101" after receiving five different complaints over the course of about 20mins that he's sending PMs to people offering to sell gear. Seems pretty fishy! I'm sure he'll be back under a different name but with the same old game. Be careful! Thanks to everyone who let me know about this guy.

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
Anyone fit an ES-1 in a Gorillabox carry on?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Anyone fit an ES-1 in a Gorillabox carry on?
ianross
Ultra Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Anyone fit an ES-1 in a Gorillabox carry on? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone fit an ES-1 in a Gorillabox carry on with room for the ribbon? It looks to be almost the same depth as the deepest box in the carry on.
JP
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

JP
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hope that helps. Just happen to have mine sat on my desk ready for photographing and putting on the "for sale" section here. grin
ianross
Ultra Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

doesn't hurt : ) such a close call though hard to tell.
akrylik
Ultra Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The ES-1 does NOT fit in the gorillabox.

However, you can raise the rails on the gorillabox about 1.5cm so that it (and other large modules like the A-154) does fit. Well, they will fit in the space all the way to the right where this no bus board underneath. Like this:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: