MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

More Wiard in Frac format!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author More Wiard in Frac format!
theglyph
Just received this WiardGroup email and figured you Frac folk might be interested.

More Wiard design are coming for the Frac format!!

w00t
parasitk
This is awesome news. I replied on the group, in support of it. I just hope I can raise funds to get them in case there is a limited time window.
DGTom
Where do I sign!?

This is great news! grin
parasitk
If you're a part of the group, show your support!

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/wiardgroup/message/3793
DGTom
d'oh!

No Yahoo ID here... I will sort it after work & add my muted baying to the chorus of disenfranchised frac-wits.

Dead formats FTW!!!?!!!!
Kent
Sweet mother of Frac! That rules!
panda30y
I'm quite excited to hear this news, and hopefully those newer modules will be available to us in frac as well. I just wish more people would support frac format... I've already sent a reply to the group with a similar message.
fluxmonkey
whoo hoo! previously unreleased modules??? whoo hoo x2!!

bbob
Kwote
i don't think Grant is too fond of having his words reprinted on forums. least that's what i recall.

spreading the word = okay. spreading his word in quote format. probably should be moderated. i'll give the original poster his chance to edit. not trying to be a kill joy and not planning on editing it for you either.

ps: i replied on the list with support for frac.
Mood Organ
Can I get a MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING
scozbor
SlayerBadger!
mono-poly
screaming goo yo screaming goo yo help
mono-poly
Envelooper please Bananallama! Bananallama!
Babaluma
i want the wave terrain oscillator!
panda30y
I want it all! Mr. Green
Moog$FooL$
panda30y wrote:
I want it all! Mr. Green

i want kits of it all!!!! very frustrating
scozbor
Moog$FooL$ wrote:

HELL YES
Moog$FooL$
scozbor wrote:
Moog$FooL$ wrote:

HELL YES
SlayerBadger!

we'll not hold are breath on it though! lol
parasitk
Moog$FooL$ wrote:
panda30y wrote:
I want it all! Mr. Green

Actually that would be pretty damn cool. I'd love to do a Serge-style Wiard panel (in blue, of course)!
Moog$FooL$
i was just kinda fenting.... long day.
but what the hell, maybe others will pipe-in & we can start a petition?? hihi

at least there's the Blacet mini & Bridechambers' woggle (version).

nonetheless, it'll be interesting to see where all this leads with these Frac & Euro versions.

i'm hoping we might be seeing more of this open design sharing across multi formats.... seems to be good times in the modular world. just wish i had bags of $$$ cry
Moog$FooL$
a little birdie or was it a CAT just told me that the parties involved in this issue are not AT ALL interested in Wiard modules being released in kit form.

WIARD SUCKS!!! razz
scozbor
not surprised.

it wouldn't even have to be 'kits' as such. just populated pcbs would do!
Kwote
lol. i advise not getting bent out of shape over Wiard's not being available as kits. just the fact that they're available at all is a major blessing. but then i'm sure you already feel that way. heh.
Moog$FooL$
Kwote wrote:
lol. i advise not getting bent out of shape over Wiard's not being available as kits. just the fact that they're available at all is a major blessing. but then i'm sure you already feel that way. heh.

or something along those lines. thumbs up

so yeah, still luv Mr. Richters' (sp?) contributions to the synth world as much as anyone.... (well almost). and i have a feeling i/we understand why he doesn't want kits out their.

besides i've got way too many projects lined up.... wtf do i need more for. very frustrating
Kwote
Moog$FooL$ wrote:
besides i've got way too many projects lined up.... wtf do i need more for. very frustrating

sounds like me. one of which being a woggle. d'oh!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1