MUFF WIGGLER
you'll find what you're looking for, life's like that

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
Double-Deka is Shipping !!! Now with PICS !!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Double-Deka is Shipping !!! Now with PICS !!!!
kindredlost
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

photogenic like Marilyn Monroe.

Nice pics guys.

I haven't been this excited about a module in a long time.

videos
ModularGrid
bwhittington
Terrifying Brain Secret

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just installed mine an hour ago. It is a masterpiece. Particularly loving the VC octave switch mix and glorious FM sounds so far. Definitely would pick up more if they are made available. Thanks for your good work, Doug and Ian.

Cheers,
Brian
goom
Veteran Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations for getting your DoubleDekas. Please do us all a favor and post some MP3s!
Just me
Has enough VCA's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bank B patched to Ring in. Output DC. An EG patched to Lin FM. Octaves at 2 & 3. Keyboard CV to1V/oct.
Now switch that Output between AC and DC!
It's motherfucking bacon yo

Everything in my studio is for sale until 75% of it is gone! Then I'll stop selling and refrain from buying anything else. I promise.
goom
Veteran Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And to Doug - all I can say is WOW! Those modules look great! Will you be offering more of these in the future? Thanks to Ian for a great design as well!
zapp550
i'm prefect, are you?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't wait until the other batches start shipping out. I can't help but think they would look best in pairs...
Bryan B
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

#7 Arrived while I was at work (thanks to my wonderful lady).

I made an SSL section with the TTLFO, DDVCO, Segwencer IV and the Digital Delay.
I also parked a Yusynth Arp clone filter, Dotcom ADSR and VCA close by.
This VCO is fantastic! The range is very large (the coarse freq is actually coarse and the fine really helps dial it in).
The Mix with CV control is invaluable. I didn't use the individual bank outs except at the end to check that they worked.
It is really amazing how much affect a single slider can have on the overall timbre.
I found you could go from very thin to nice and bassy with only a little bit of focused tweaking.

I have yet to try it out in the DC/LFO range. That will be a whole other session!
The last picture sums up my feelings for this module and everyone who made it possible.

JP wrote:
Hell I want to be able to turn my toaster on with a CV trigger.
spinach_pizza
knobs . . . knobs . . . KNOBS!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lfo tri to segwencer depth in
bank A to segwencer VCA 1 in
segwencer outs to exp fm, lin fm, sync, ring
then twist lots of knobs, flip switches, and (as Ian said) shove the sliders around!

Ockeghem
missa propecia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wsy wrote:
Doug:

If you keep getting this much love shown for the DDVCO, you might
want to consider adding it to your standard lineup. hmmm.....

Especially if you can make a profit at it. cool

- Bill

I agree!

This is certainly a renaissance with bells and whistles on in the modular world. More MU is good for you, that's my motto...
TTFN,
Ben
essex sound lab
wiggler of the spheres

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, great to see all these units installed already.

Can't wait to get back to Lenox this week and visit my postmaster. It's peanut butter jelly time!
robotmakers
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Audio, please! I still have no idea what this thing sounds like.

Cheers,
Roger

Rocket Car on iTunes
Rocket Car on Spotify
sduck
WTF?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Really? There are tons of demos of it out there. Ian's page has some great ones, which I think are duped on the bridechamber page. I made a video demo of the sliders in action and have used it in numerous patches that are on my soundcloud page. But maybe not exactly what you're looking for - it's a fairly deep module, there are lots of possibilities, and this new version adds some new features and functionality, although the sounds are basically the same.
Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing synths is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
flickr cloud of sound touyube
robotmakers
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks. It's a beautiful looking module, an ingenious idea and a technical tour de force. Congratulations to all involved.

Sincerely,
Roger

Rocket Car on iTunes
Rocket Car on Spotify
decaying.sine
Broken <--> Fixed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bwhittington wrote:
Definitely would pick up more if they are made available.

I saw that photo of Doug's back end design of the main and panel boards. Just beautiful and brilliant. That has to mean more will be on the way!

"Vactrols ringing, Dude." "Thank you Donny"
fac
wig MUffler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

decaying.sine wrote:

I saw that photo of Doug's back end.... Just beautiful and brilliant.

pbear :(

Nutter!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: