MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
some of my music.. (free cdr's on request!)
Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author some of my music.. (free cdr's on request!)
Roycie Roller
Death Row Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: some of my music.. (free cdr's on request!) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i posted one of these in another thread but i'm not sure if anyone watched it..

normally i shy away from shameless self-promotion, but what the hell- i'd like to hear any feedback for these tracks from wigglers.

They were recorded to the computer a bit loud, so turn the volume down a bit.

There's no modular used at all- just a Roland RS-09 through a Behringer virtualizer (delay), nothing else. I'm not ashamed to say i LOVE that setup. the behringer is excellent for looping and layering sounds, imo.

i'm returning to this setup to record more tracks, and will eventually release a cdr or maybe a polycarbonate 12" LP, or both.

plus they'll end up online in some form, most likely as films on youtube.
i like the concept of that, giving away your music & making films at the same time.

btw, if anyone wants material for a film soundtrack, get in touch- i want to do more of this (i've scored 3 films so far)

anyways, hope you enjoy...

*****************edit******************

If anyone would like a free cdr which has these songs and a few more on it, pm me with your address. In about 6 months time, i'll be getting them made into either polycarbonate 12" LP's (by Peter King, New Zealand), or vinyl (made in Oz), in a run of maybe 50.

It will have a gatefold cover with full artwork. I might ask about $20 (AUS) each, depending on final costs. The sound quality of the cdr & poloycarbonates will be way better- i'll re-master them from the master tapes so there won't be any overloaded distortion. If interested, let me know & i'll keep you posted, otherwise i'll post here on the forum when they're done.

Last edited by Roycie Roller on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
DGTom
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

we're not worthy
Roycie Roller
Death Row Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks Tom! w00t
DGTom
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

love the broken midrange / experimental film vibe, super moody but you could so stick an 808 + chopped up vocal on the first one & have Main Attraktionz rap over it love
a8252359
Learning to Wiggle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome.

Benzo Youth especially. I love wobbly pitch bending.
fiero
Common Wiggler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

awesome dude applause
Roycie Roller
Death Row Wiggler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks guys- i really appreciate it! Guinness ftw!
Roycie Roller
Death Row Wiggler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DGTom wrote:
love the broken midrange / experimental film vibe, super moody but you could so stick an 808 + chopped up vocal on the first one & have Main Attraktionz rap over it love

i'm aiming to get hold of an Emulator at some point so i can make my own drum machines- i used to do that on an sk-1.
hopefully going to be a busy year recording & making vids
Roycie Roller
Death Row Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

a8252359 wrote:
Awesome.

Benzo Youth especially. I love wobbly pitch bending

thanks! Benzo Youth is my favourite, too.

sandy, you can move this to 'Your Tunes Here' if you want- i don't mind either way. i posted here by accident.
cheers, Matt

w00t.
darenager
Bad Mother Fucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Excellent stuff Matt, I love the fragility and broken-ness of it thumbs up
http://twitter.com/daren_ager
My Monotribe ModsBlog
"If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Moving, be like water. Still, be like a mirror. Respond like an echo." - Bruce Lee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: