MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Metasonix and Video Synthesis
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Metasonix and Video Synthesis
numan7
I've been discovering some very cool patches finding my R54-R51 modules very useful patched into the LZX VWG fm inputs. Here's a video I put together this weekend showing this combination...

...with R54 being sequenced by MakeNoise Rene and modulated by a Snazzy FX Dreamboat (that is being modulated by another Dreamboat that is in turn being modulated by a channel of the mix) and some additional voltage-controlled bitswapping from MVIP (also being controlled by the chaotically modulated Metasonix).

I'd say it came out real nice... is anyone else having this particular kind of fun? please share! The Agonizer!

cheers
Matos
Very cool. Like amber waves of grain.
cv slime 800
Awesome. It looks really organic - like viral fluids under a microscope.. OR PUSS! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
numan7
The Agonizer!Metasonix! thank ya ma'm! may i have another...

i tried to make this composition less "organic" than the previous one (although it does get a bit fart-noisy towards the end hihi).

hmmm..... hasn't anyone else experimented with tube-modules, chaos generators and video? please someone else post something!

cheers
goiks
SlayerBadger!
Kat Mecanikill
Very interesting. I liked that.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1