MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[CLOSED] Buchla style & format panels (258, 292, 281, 19
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author [CLOSED] Buchla style & format panels (258, 292, 281, 19
synthcube
for enthusiasts of the buchla style 4U panels we are pleased to say we have a number of rsfc panels in stock

http://synthcube.com/cart/index.php?route=product/category&path=72_96
Rod Serling Fan Club
I've discussed doing original 100 style panels with flux/Bbob to support his PCBs. Like the 111 ring mod I did. We aren't sure what the interest level would be. Obviously 100 series are space hogs.
thetwlo
i need a 194, but assume another run of those won't happen.
Rod Serling Fan Club
Soon there will be a reorder of similar panels on the other forum. I always get a few people who are late to the party. If you need more info shoot me a PM.
Rod Serling Fan Club
I'm contemplating how to best proceed with the panel offers in general. In a perfect world I would have all the panels available all of the time. Unfortunately, these can get expensive really fast when I order quantities of multiple panels. It can also be difficult to time panel availability with PCB offerings. I've also found that doing this stuff primarily on a forum can be confusing for buyers so I am thinking I should make a website and do orders that way. Hopefully I can come up with something that improves the process all the way around.
Peake
I could use two 281 panels and a 266r panel.
prscrptn
Need 281 panel as well... Dead Banana
amnesia
I am looking for a 292 face if you have a spare and PCBs for it.
cleaninglady
If anyone has a Buchla Style 281 Panel , please drop me a line.

New or used , i'm not fussy. I'm one short of a Bud Box full !! SlayerBadger!
cleaninglady
Sheeit !! I had no idea these fitted into Bud Enclosures !

If anyone has grown bored with them and is selling any of these panels , please let me know.

I'd be up for 281 , 258 , 292 and CVP Plates for a 17" Bud Box skiff of Buchla for sure. SlayerBadger!
batchas
zoot horn rollo wrote:
Not sure if you're still after pics, but this is how i've made my CVP. Sorry they're just a blurry phone pics

Thank you so much.

I'm indeed finished with all tests (still waiting for right potis) and everything went fine (I now have green & red LEDs), but I do really appreciate.
I know it's in fact a very simple circuit, but it's very useful anyway for a noobie like me to see how other friends build their panels (the way they do it, which cables, positions etc).
zoot horn rollo
batchas wrote:
Did anyone build the CVP for Buchla with negativspace PCBs v2.1 and the CVP panel seen in this thread?
Any pix (mounted PCB + front) would be awesome. Thanx!

Hi batchas,

Not sure if you're still after pics, but this is how i've made my CVP. Sorry they're just a blurry phone pics.

Remember to attach the pcbs upside down so that the offset and level controls are correct.

I've also used two CGS04 mixers to mix the blue and purple banana outputs separately at the bottom (ran out of purple banana jacks so that one is missing atm).
batchas
iopop wrote:
batchas: Not using this panel and with v1.0 pcbs, but behind a Buchla panel, https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=826743#826743

Thanx for the help!!!
I saw this one but I was asking as it's not the same panel sold here.
Anyway I now finished my first tests and will post here when ready (a couple of weeks I guess, and even longer if I decide to add a mixer at the bottom).
iopop
batchas: Not using this panel and with v1.0 pcbs, but behind a Buchla panel, https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=826743#826743
Rod Serling Fan Club
This is from the CVP thread. I am posting here as well in case anyone else isn't reading that thread:

Rod Serling Fan Club wrote:
batchas wrote:
It seems difficult to get any pix from a CVP as Buchla module, but I cannot imagine it was not made for Buchla when I see the Buchla oanels orders...
So I hope someone will be able to help here:

As we use banana for Buchla module, what do we have to do to "cut" the signals between in 1/out 2 and in 2/out 2 (I mean banana has only 1 connection. No ground).

For instance:
Signal A is 281e LFO OUT plugged into IN 1.

Signal B is 266e B OUT into IN 2.

SIGNAL A is also coming into B OUT from 266e! I guess it happens as IN 1 and IN 2 are connected, but how to avoid it (I mostly do not want to destroy my 200e modules with wrong interconnections).

How do you solution this with the CVP pcb from fluxmonkey (I have v2.2) for a Buchla module with bananas (I had this prob with my own module, mixing signals, and wanted to ask about this a long time ago. Unfortunately, it's difficult to google when you do not know how to call/describe it in a few keywords for the search engine).
So I hope you understand the question.
Thanx for helping!

Both outputs are just multiples. Regardless that we use bananas, It's just a mult. I realize banana multiples are not common in buchla and part of the reason I did it was purely aesthetic. It made for a more balanced, correct looking panel IMHO. If you wanted each output to be different you could add some circuitry to make one of the outputs inverted or perhaps something interesting like Ken stones "gate to trigger converter to get a pulse output (untested).

After re-reading much of this thread I do realize I misunderstood one function. I misinterpreted that the "through" was an input that was unaffected and mixed with processed signal at output. In actuality the through is just a buffered unprocessed output of the input (a buffered multiple). Knowing this, using buchla color coding you can use the black (input) for the top and blue (output) for the bottom jack and both the right jacks, for each section.

Let me know if that didn't make sense.
batchas
batchas
Did anyone build the CVP for Buchla with negativspace PCBs v2.1 and the CVP panel seen in this thread?
Any pix (mounted PCB + front) would be awesome. Thanx!
Arnoid
received the panels

thx !
keithwin
Can't believe I missed this, is there going to be another run?
Rod Serling Fan Club
wrote:

keninverse - 2x258
Arnoid - 2x258, 1x281, 1x292, 1x194, 1xCVP, 1x266
legionhwp - 1x258, 1xCVP
303monkey 1x194, 1xCVP
mattrick - 258x2, 194x1 , 292x1, 281x1, CVPx1, 266x1
djs - 1x258
Minimoog56 - 1x281, 1x292

These will be shipping tomorrow morning.

Also I have an extra 194 panel available in addition to the 5 CVPs still available to anyone interested.
zoot horn rollo
keninverse wrote:
zoot horn rollo wrote:

I think the pots are used to control offset rather than as attenuators so I don't think its possible to make them attenuverters.

I'm obviously not paying attention...thanks for setting me straight.

Sorry, my reply may have appeared curt. That wasn't my intention Guinness ftw!

Edit: also, I'm interested how people are wiring up their Control Voltage Processor panels. Are you using the two banana outs as multiples? or is there somewhere on the pcb where an inverted out can be tapped? How are you wiring up the leds? I believe that buchla does not use negative CV voltages so there doesn't appear to be much use in using bi-coloured leds. Or am I wrong about this?
keninverse
zoot horn rollo wrote:

I think the pots are used to control offset rather than as attenuators so I don't think its possible to make them attenuverters.

I'm obviously not paying attention...thanks for setting me straight.
zoot horn rollo
keninverse wrote:
Quick question...
Are the CV input controls on the original 292c simple attenuators or attenuverters? If they're simple attenuators any of yous guys planning on building these with attenuverting ins?

keninverse
Quick question...
Are the CV input controls on the original 292c simple attenuators or attenuverters? If they're simple attenuators any of yous guys planning on building these with attenuverting ins?
zoot horn rollo
I received mine last week but haven't had the time to send my thanks.

Thank you for organising this run of panels RSFC. They look really great!
Rod Serling Fan Club
Is there anyone who pre-ordered that has not received their panels yet? If so please PM me. I want to make sure everyone who pre-ordered got theres and everything is kosher before I send out the left-overs.
gwaidan
Got mine today-very nice indeed! applause
Rod Serling Fan Club
keninverse wrote:
If A. Lanterman is still selling PCBs I'd like to see some of his Easel projects like the pulser or timbre. I'm in for at least one dual 291.

He does runs from time to time. I think if enough people ask he considers another run. He recently posted somethign on the sdiy mailing list about boards he still had. I'd hit him up.
demian
I am in for 2 dual 291's..
keninverse
If A. Lanterman is still selling PCBs I'd like to see some of his Easel projects like the pulser or timbre. I'm in for at least one dual 291.
Rod Serling Fan Club
I don't mind other people coming up with panels. I posted the 291 over in this thread back in may: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50525&postdays=0&pos torder=asc&start=180

I am interested in seeing other ideas for the Clee LPG. I haven't come up with something I'm totally happy with yet. It would be easy enough to change nomenclature on the 291. Although, the Clee implementation of the LPG only needs 4 knobs so what to do with the 5th knob on the 291? Obviously one could just use it as an input or output attenuator but I dunno, is there something else I overlooked?
valis
djs wrote:
valis wrote:

I did make a 291ish style panel for a dual CLEE RLPG. I'm not sure if there would be any interest for that but I can clean it up and share it with everyone if there's interest.

I'd be interested in this smile I was planning on making a 100 series design for my 2xclee rlpgs, but a 291ish panel would be cool too!

rsfc may have already done a design for for the 291 so I don't want to step on any toes.

/edit/ Sorry. I uploaded the wrong file and I can't find the right one right now hmmm.....

I can dig around though...
djs
valis wrote:

I did make a 291ish style panel for a dual CLEE RLPG. I'm not sure if there would be any interest for that but I can clean it up and share it with everyone if there's interest.

I'd be interested in this smile I was planning on making a 100 series design for my 2xclee rlpgs, but a 291ish panel would be cool too!
valis
Another module option would be a simple mults or format jumbler (similar to the 124). I'm not sure if anybody would want something like this (I know rsfc is going banana). Truth be told, I'm not 100% sure that I'd want this panel taking up space in my cabinet but I'd like to put the thought out there for consideration because it might prove to be handy and would be a real easy panel to make.
djs
I'd be happy to have the mixer panel and just use a CGS board behind it if the original circuit is nothing special (no interesting distortion, etc).

ok- just to drive everyone over the edge- what about a dodecamodule clone? smile

i'll stop now smile
valis
Peake wrote:
A 106 style mixer panel was a priority. I recently found out that someone may be offering 106 PCBs down the line and it might be prudent to wait on that so the projects coincide.

In case anyone is expecting me to do so, don't as I'm not going to make any for sale. The new artwork I have provided for home etching is for free. I'll bet however that you are speaking of someone else. They are welcome to use my schemo with their offering if they wish. The 106 is really only exciting from a "have to try it" perspective.

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=65156

Hi Mike,
I wasn't referring to you. I wasn't even aware you were about to post the layout that you did. I am curious what else you have up your sleeves. I might throw together a mixer panel now that people have the option of building a 106 if they want. If PCBs come available that is great too. Based on your comments I'm not sure I care if I use the 106 circuitry behind my mixer panel or not. It is just a mixer after all.

I agree. I would like to see us expedite the 106 mixer. I was trying to come up with the design, if you remember, but never got it to look as good as I hoped. I do agree with you that having the original mixer circuitry isn't essential to me for this module. If it was important one could use the info provided (thanks peake) to make a board or just simply perfboard it. I do think that the 106 would be a pretty essential module once the first wave of moules get made.

Like I said earlier, I'd also love the Lanterman envelope follower as well.

Thanks for everything as always!
Rod Serling Fan Club
djs wrote:
how about a 259e-ish design based on the tabula rasa?

I proposed this exact idea at one time. I've found at this point, there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in panels in this format for anything that isn't somehow directly linked to an original buchla circuit (the flop-seq seems to be the odd exception). Maybe once all the buchla related stuff is exhausted we can see if people have more interest in other things.
djs
how about a 259e-ish design based on the tabula rasa?
Rod Serling Fan Club
Peake wrote:
A 106 style mixer panel was a priority. I recently found out that someone may be offering 106 PCBs down the line and it might be prudent to wait on that so the projects coincide.

In case anyone is expecting me to do so, don't as I'm not going to make any for sale. The new artwork I have provided for home etching is for free. I'll bet however that you are speaking of someone else. They are welcome to use my schemo with their offering if they wish. The 106 is really only exciting from a "have to try it" perspective.

Hi Mike,
I wasn't referring to you. I wasn't even aware you were about to post the layout that you did. I am curious what else you have up your sleeves. I might throw together a mixer panel now that people have the option of building a 106 if they want. If PCBs come available that is great too. Based on your comments I'm not sure I care if I use the 106 circuitry behind my mixer panel or not. It is just a mixer after all.
Votek_Mendo
Just received my first DIY kit, Love this Hako Iron.

Missing a lot of small things to be able to really start but i think it's a good start.

Probably going to start with the Dual 194

Sorry for the very ugly quality picture. I need to buy a camera if i'm going to start posting pictures here.

Peake
I blinked for a minute and the last ones got snapped up...dang!
Peake

djs
or a thru zero oscillator (similar to one that shall not be named) panel based on the ian fritz teezer? PCB is available at bridechamber, i think
djs
wogglebug/265 panel? smile
Rod Serling Fan Club
camelneck wrote:

Just another example of how Juergen Haible touched all our lives. smile

I didn't even know he started that verbiage. I think I "lifted" it from Clarke. His passing is unfortunate.
moogah
Count me as interested in a 'full set' (including j3rk 291's and lanternman stuff) if another batch happens thumbs up
dar303
I got mine, thanks! Looks beautiful!
PF
glad everyone is getting them and happy.

I got mine today, so damn nice panels. we're not worthy

Id like to see 291 and a flop seq. thumbs up
iopop
What would you like?

A 291 panel and a dual J3RK FlopSeq a'la 123 would be nice.
camelneck

Quote:
I'm ordering [x] pieces of the "panel type" for $xx, plus shipping, for a total of $xx.

I'm aware that I may have to pay additional amounts of customs and tax in my country.

I'm also aware that I'm only buying screened and drilled panel that may help me building an electronic module - I'm *not* buying a diy kit, not a "project" - just a screened/drilled panel. I know how to build electronic circuits and I am trained in electrical safety matters. The seller of these panels will not be held responsible for any damage that results from these panels, directly or indirectly.

My shipping address is

xxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx

My PayPal address is xxxx@xxxx.com
My Forumname is xxxxxx

Just another example of how Juergen Haible touched all our lives. smile

BTW, the panels look awesome and the price is right.
If I only had a few dollars that I could spare!
Rod Serling Fan Club
What would you like?
- 291 is in the next batch for sure
- A design for the dual music easel EG that is like the model 180 is pretty much good to go
- The J3rk flopseq panel could be done after a few tweaks

I have ideas for the other lanterman boards and other panels as mentioned in the panel discussion thread.

I am also aware of a few other buchla-related projects that might become available in time.
Votek_Mendo
Whats next?
demian
I also received my panels, thank you very much!! screaming goo yo
jooks
Got the panels today. Great work Cameron! Many thanks for doing this SlayerBadger!
Rod Serling Fan Club
glad everyone is getting them and happy.
Junk Rhythm
I'm going with Tinijax as well. Specifically, Switchcraft 41 or 42A as needed.
keninverse
Pfurmel wrote:
What jacks are you guys going to use for the minijack connections? Any part numbers?

I was just planning to ask this very same question. I was planing on going for tinijax but man they're expensive unless purchased in a large bundle. May be a group buy would get the proce into the affordable region.
Pfurmel
What jacks are you guys going to use for the minijack connections? Any part numbers?
303monkey
Panels arrived this morning.
Good work Cameron.
Votek_Mendo
Received my panels yesterday....they are very very nice! applause love
Thanks a lot buddy!
valis
Got my panels and they look fantastic.

My buddy is making a cabinet for my system but I can't wait to get started. He's going to make an extra cab or two. It could be a nice quality, low budget option. I'll post more info when everything comes together..
legionhwp
I would like one CVP. Will pm as well.

Thanks

Everything has shipped unless we have communication otherwise

Here is what is still available. These are first come, first serve. Prices and shipping are the same. I want to be absolutely sure everyone who preordered gets their stuff safe and sound so I will not be shipping these for 2 weeks. I still have enough of each panel for 2-3 "full" sets.

What is available:
258x7
281x3
292x3
194x4
CVPx9
266x2
keninverse
I'll take two 2582Js if they're available!!!!
Rod Serling Fan Club
Everything has shipped unless we have communication otherwise

Here is what is still available. These are first come, first serve. Prices and shipping are the same. I want to be absolutely sure everyone who preordered gets their stuff safe and sound so I will not be shipping these for 2 weeks. I still have enough of each panel for 2-3 "full" sets.

What is available:
258x7
281x3
292x3
194x4
CVPx9
266x2
Pfurmel
All arrived safely. Can't wait to put these together.
Again, massive thanks to RSFC and anyone else who helped with the designs for doing these.
KNYST
I believe 1/4th of the swedish population is building some buchla DIY...

lol SlayerBadger!

iopop wrote:
Buchla is the new volvo!

that's the word on the street thumbs up
frozenkore
Mine arrived yesterday and they look love

Thanks! Guinness ftw!

Brian
Rod Serling Fan Club
If you choose to mount your PCBs using the JB-Weld method. Here is how I do it:

1- Get regular JB-Weld not the quick stuff.
2- It is usually best to attach the posts with all your hardware already on the panel to make sure your posts aren't in the way of pots or jacks.
3- Get some gloves, something to mix it with and on. I usually use a piece of cardboard or paper plate and the stick is usually cardboard or a plastic knife. You can use the stick for mixing and applying.
4- Attach your mounting posts to the PCB to ensure correct spacing. Mark where you plan to attach.
5- prep the surfaces. Clean with alcohol to and lightly sand (I've actually neglected to do this in the past and they still hold fine but I'd recommend doing it for a more secure connection)
5- Mix JB-Weld per instructions. Apply liberally to the area but make sure you aren't gluing something you don't want to glue or getting any on the front of the panel.
6-let sit for approx 24 hours, you may want to apply a little pressure like setting a book or something on it.
7- Now it is secure and ready to go. You can unscrew and remove the PCB if needed and it shouldn't effect the mounting posts.
iopop
Buchla is the new volvo!

Panels arrived earlier this week, thank you!
Rod Serling Fan Club
After today I think I have 4-5 more people to ship to. My goal was by the end of this week and I think that is going to happen. I believe 1/4th of the swedish population is building some buchla DIY...
Arnoid
I would like this if there comes a next run of panels hihi

2x 258J
1x 281
1x 292
1x 194x2
1x Volt proc
julian
the only change of address I can think of for sure is Julian.

Yep.

Dont rush to send mine - you know my current situation. Im more than happy for the panels to spend longer in the saftey of yours than at this building site!
dar303
Good work! Take your time and sort everything out, we are just happy that you do us all this great favour, I for one would never see it through!
Thanks!
Rod Serling Fan Club
Hey guys, I am being inundated with requests for panels that weren't pre-ordered. I am meticulously going through my paypal account for each order I send out. I've already found 1 error on the list posted that reduces the amount of extra panels I thought I had. Since all of these panels were ordered and paid for at 3 different times, some people split payment or sent payments from multiple paypal accounts, etc. - it's a bit of a pain to figure out. Future orders should be smoother.

I will not be taking orders, adding anything to orders, etc. until this stuff is all shipped out. At that point I will announce what I have left and it will be first come first serve. I will probably make the announcement sometime next week. If there is enough interest I can do another run of any of these panels.
Votek_Mendo
Sorry just saw the previous page with all the panels.
thanks Rod
Votek_Mendo
So you have all the panels ready to ship?

Can you post a picture of them all please?

Thanks a lot
Rod Serling Fan Club
If you have changed your address from what I have in paypal please remind me. I have so many PMs and broken up paypal payments going back 5 months or so that it is ridiculous. Please get with me ASAP, I'm packing today and possible sending tomorrow. At the moment the only change of address I can think of for sure is Julian.
Thanks!
djs
got mine- they look great!

Thanks again for making these!
gwaidan
I think I should have the 266 panels around saturday or early next week Then I can ship the rest of these to everyone else.

It's peanut butter jelly time!
Rod Serling Fan Club
I think I should have the 266 panels around saturday or early next week Then I can ship the rest of these to everyone else.

I've shipped the panels to the members above and so far the reports I have gotten back have been very positive.
Rod Serling Fan Club
As I prepare to ship these to those of you not waiting for 266 panels - please, please PM me if you have a change of address, want to add insurance or have any other special requests. I hope to start shipping ASAP, maybe as soon as tomorrow.
Thanks,
Cameron

People not waiting for the 266 should include:
Junk Rhythm
Iopop
Toppobrillo
ndkent
johanboberg
djs
KNYST
Hot damn! SlayerBadger!
Pfurmel
w00t

Can't wait to get stuck into these, amazing work RSFC.
jooks
w00t
w00t
Thanks for doing this!!
djangosfire
these panels look fantastic!!! w00t w00t
amnesia
these look great.
zoot horn rollo
we're not worthy
gwaidan
w00t w00t w00t SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
djs
awesome! thanks again RSFC for doing this!
valis
Oh yeah nanners
Rod Serling Fan Club

Rod Serling Fan Club
It's really up to you what knobs you want to use. If you want the panels to look like they did on the original 200 you will have some panels with rogans (i.e. 266, 281) and some with davies (i.e. 291, 258). The CVP and 194 are new designs and you could go with either.
gwaidan
258 always used Davies AFAIK, but 281 sounds right.
monokinetic
As Xpander has just opened up the group buy for the medium sized Rogan knobs here, I'm assuming these knobs will match up with the panels coming from this buy.
I'd just like to check that I need this number of knobs to match the following panels :
258 - 8 (i.e. everything except the two big Freq knobs)
281 - 8 (attack and decay x 4)

Does that seem right?
303monkey
spinning
Rod Serling Fan Club
I got the art for approval yesterday and submitted a couple fixes today so shouldn't be too much longer.
303monkey
Cheers. thumbs up
303monkey
I noticed that i'm only marked as paying for the 258 panels.
I'm just checking you got payment for the rest of my order.
Rod Serling Fan Club
@equalpyramid- Still throwing around ideas. To give everyone time to build and save for other panels I'm not in a huge rush. I'd like to get all the current stuff in the hands of everyone and then start taking orders for other panels. That discussion is over here:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50525&start=220

@valis - Still waiting on art for approval, going on two weeks. After I approved art on the 258 they kicked it out really quick. I'm still thinking I'll get them mid july.

Since the 266 is technically a seperate order, with its own thread, I'd like to keep them seperate. I will ship together for those who want it but I don't want to cross-mingle ordering threads.
valis
@RSFC

When you have a free moment could you update the order list on the first page to reflect the 266 panel and maybe let us know the status of the 266 order and when the other panels will come in. Thanks as always.
equalpyramid
Any idea of the next batch's designs?
dar303
Just paid for extra 1x 281 and 1x 292!
303monkey
Made payment & PM'd.
Boba Fett
demian
I have updated my order :

2x 281
2x 292
2x 291
1x CVP

I have send you a pm. Thanks!
Rod Serling Fan Club
I believe the paid list is up to date. I'm offically orderign these tomorrow. If you paid and your items aren't green, send me a pm. If you still want in on this order but haven't paid, send me a pm.
Rod Serling Fan Club
I can change my numbers up until I have approved artwork. I suspect I will have artwork back sometime this week.
keninverse
@Rod Serling Fan Club

Whe are you planning on placing the next order? I may be interested in one of each depending on the time line.
Rod Serling Fan Club
iopop wrote:

Might be wrong but I think the CVP will have to use the "small" knobs?

You could either use the smaller black knobs or the blue skirted as on the 281, when they become available. Xpander?
iopop
Pfurmel wrote:

What other panels in this first run use that style knob? Looking for a rough idea of how many to get.

I think it breaks down to this,
292 4
258 8 (4+4) + 2 large
194 10 (5+5)
281 8 + 2 small

Might be wrong but I think the CVP will have to use the "small" knobs?
Pfurmel
**EDIT, Just ordered some of the pots, I must have misread the stock page, they have plenty available**

iopop, RS have the davies knobs, you have to pay an extra 15 euro as they are shipped from the US.
What other panels in this first run use that style knob? Looking for a rough idea of how many to get.
Rod Serling Fan Club
Pfurmel wrote:

fine tune pots? They are on backorder in Mouser in europe.

I suspect there are at least a few different pots like these. It's probably a matter of scanning through stuff to find them. The one thing to keep in mind is that some don't have the thread & nut. You will need one w/thread & nut
iopop
found, http://www.alliedelec.com/search/productdetail.aspx?SKU=70097814
via,
http://burnit.co.uk/sdiy/part_search.php?searchfor=1610aa&country=us&g o=Search

I think you could get them from RS as well via Allied?
Pfurmel
I am getting questions in PM I'd like to answer for everyone here

Q: What are the knobs in the pics? I always forget the name of that type...

A: Small - Davies 1610AA:
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Davies-Molding/1610AA/?qs=OOlfN7xi PDeQeWdy7oB0kvSo0tps9Urt

Q: What sort of pot are you using for the fine tune knob?

A: http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/BI-Technologies/P110KH10Y15BR100K/  ?qs=rQKSGnXWD0adbyFI9RBsrw%3d%3d

Anyone find an alternative source for the small knob and fine tune pots? They are on backorder in Mouser in europe.
Rod Serling Fan Club
ultrashock wrote:
Rod Serling Fan Club
congrats! the panels are really nice! however can you point me out what technology was finally used? blue metalphoto from MPC company or some screen printing?

Yes it came from MPC. As mentioned before, they only call black printing "metalphoto". the colored stuff is basically an anodize dye. It is not a ink screen print.
ultrashock
Rod Serling Fan Club
congrats! the panels are really nice! however can you point me out what technology was finally used? blue metalphoto from MPC company or some screen printing?
Rod Serling Fan Club
julian wrote:
I know this would only be of interest to you if you had some boards though - which, if you did, i think you may have alreddy considered, and mentioned?

Unfortunately I do not. They were always something I was going to do eventually but never ordered any. Hopefully they have a future.
djs
put me down for a 258 panel if there is a re-run!
Pfurmel
^ It is hoped that JH's PCB's will be made available sometime in the future. There is a thread on E-M about it.

There were some wonderful Buchla panels by Teknik over on E-M for some of his PCB's. The Frequency shifter was one, I believe.
julian
Just a thought -

You may get very few takers, due to the lack of pcbs, but for those who do have them, JH designs may be popular (ie popular enough to make the 15-off)

I know this would only be of interest to you if you had some boards though - which, if you did, i think you may have alreddy considered, and mentioned?
monokinetic
The first panel looks great! Just sent payment, thanks for your hard work smile
Rod Serling Fan Club
xpander wrote:
Q: Are there any extra 258 panels? If so, I'd like to grab one.

A: I've already had a few people ask and I only ordered a few extras. If I can get 15+ orders I will re-order the 258 panels

you can put me down for two 258 panels.

I am pretty sure this will happen. I'd like to let the numbers build so I don't have to keep re-ordering. So I think I will do another run of the 258 with the next batch, after this one. That should give people some time to sort out what they want to do.
iopop
Paid!
xpander

A: I've already had a few people ask and I only ordered a few extras. If I can get 15+ orders I will re-order the 258 panels

you can put me down for two 258 panels.
KNYST
They look stunning! SlayerBadger!
valis
Excited would be a giant understatement. Those things panels look fantastic.
PF
Paid......
Rod Serling Fan Club
I sent everyone an invoice PM. If you didn't get it or there is an issue, let me know.
Rod Serling Fan Club
I am getting questions in PM I'd like to answer for everyone here

Q: What are the knobs in the pics? I always forget the name of that type...

A: Small - Davies 1610AA:
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Davies-Molding/1610AA/?qs=OOlfN7xi PDeQeWdy7oB0kvSo0tps9Urt
Large - Davies 1600BM
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Davies-Molding/1600BM/?qs=KXwHq3qc 7XD21ujvolpcaw%3d%3d

Q: What sort of pot are you using for the fine tune knob?

A: http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/BI-Technologies/P110KH10Y15BR100K/  ?qs=rQKSGnXWD0adbyFI9RBsrw%3d%3d
Rod Serling Fan Club
zoot horn rollo wrote:

Are you doing the 266 panels in this 'batch' as well? Just checking so I know how much $ to send.

I would like to get final confirmation from roman and post a final price but the timing should be close to the other orders.
demian
That is really great news! SlayerBadger!
toppobrillo
hi, we'll be doing another run of PCBs real soon.

they came out pretty nice!! for clarification, I ordered 1XCVP and 1X194 panel, I wrote the name of the panel as "2x194" sorry for confusion!
julian
Nice work - thank you.

I would like to add -

2x281, 1x292, 1x194, 1xCVP

(to my existing 2x258)

I will be wantiing 266 panels also, when the time comes : )

Thank you,
Julian
demian
Looks awesome!

Anyone knows how to get 281 style pcbs?

It seems toppobrillo is not going to do any runs anymore and a can't find any pcb's second hand.

Does someone have a pcb layout for it?
Pfurmel
w00t
batchas
Nice!
iopop
Looking good! Great work!
zoot horn rollo
Looks great!!

Are you doing the 266 panels in this 'batch' as well? Just checking so I know how much $ to send.
Junk Rhythm
WOW! Those look gorgeous!
djangosfire
love love love love
w00t w00t w00t w00t

AWESOME !!!!!!!!! Guinness ftw! 8_) thumbs up
Rod Serling Fan Club
They are here!!!!!!!!!!!!

They exceed my expectations. Now that you know what these panels look like in the flesh I am taking payments on the rest of the panels you have ordered. If you have already paid for shipping and want them all shipped together, you don't need to pay for shipping again. I'd like to have payments in about a week. I don't want to drag this out. Once I have the payments in and place the order for the remaining panels in this batch, it will probably take another month or so after than and they will all be in.
valis
The module's band outputs are at different frequencies so the REQ certainly wouldn't be a good one-for-one match for the 295. I do think the REQ be a pretty useful module that would match some of the functionality of the 295. Has anybody ever used them both?

*Sorry, I should probably be posting all of this in the other Buchla panel thread*
Pfurmel
^Thats how I read it on the e-m thread, too. This would be really cool to try.
valis
Yup, that's how I read it.
Rod Serling Fan Club
I just looked - looks to be at the 47k resistor at each stage.
valis
Looking at the schematic, I don't think it would be difficult to tap into each filter band. I'm not sure what the sonic differences would be in the 295 vs the Serge REQ but they seem pretty similar and would probably sound fantastic in a boat. Truthfully, even if they are a little different I'd love a buchla-style REQ. Again, that might just be me. If it is I can homebrew one. Unfortunately, sliders can be a bit tricky to cut.

As pointed out, this is a useful link

http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50558
valis

Sounds like a fun idea to me, pending interest level.

I haven’t looked at the CGS PCB/schem, are the places to tap the individual outputs known?

Awesome. I was hoping I would plant that seed there. I''ll try to dig up the schematics/info but I'm without internet for the time being so it may take a bit.

As always, thanks for the reply!
julian
talking of records...

i think i paid you for the next design too (id have to check, but i thought that i did)

i just checked the name list, and im down as paid on the 258s, but not whatever the other one was

(im too lazy to check my paypal stuff at the momet, as im on a tiny netbook, which makes evreything 2x as convoluted)

it doesnt realy matter anyhow at the moment, but i just thought id mention it?
Rod Serling Fan Club
dar303 wrote:
Hi,

I paid a week ago or so, it is not updated in the post...did it arrive?

Changed to green

valis wrote:

I've been reading quite a bit about the Buchla 295 filter and listening to some clips. Apparently it's pretty close to the Serge Resonant EQ. If you got inspired to make a Buchla-esque Serge Resonant EQ panel I'd be totally excited. Just throwing that out there.

Sounds like a fun idea to me, pending interest level.

I haven’t looked at the CGS PCB/schem, are the places to tap the individual outputs known?
batchas
Junk Rhythm wrote:
batchas wrote:
Sorry if it sounds stupid but I did not find the related post.
Please does someone knows where I should look to buy 4 x new revision PCBs for the CVP?

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34483

I looked at this thread like 10 times already!!! And always leaved the page after I see the "euro" module.
Like I said: stupid...
THANX A LOT for the link.
Junk Rhythm
batchas wrote:
Please does someone knows where I should look to buy 4 x new revision PCBs for the CVP?

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34483
batchas
zoot horn rollo wrote:
legionhwp wrote:
Forgive me if this is somewhere obvious but I can't seem to find a clear post with info on where to buy the CVP PCB (and subsequent BOM, build info, etc) that would work with the panel in this thread.

I found a post for a euro buchlidian Single channel CVP but I'm guessing if someone is making this panel, there has to be an easier build for a multiple channel Buchla CVP.

can anyone point me in the right direction? if I can find a PCB I'd love to buy one of these panels

Any/all help appreciated.

The panel is for four of the 'buchlidian voltage processor' pcbs that you refer to. The pcbs are capable of being built for +/-15V and have holes for an MTA-156 power connector so are not strictly for euro.

The buchlidian CVP PCBs are small, they can fit in multiple ways. ... ... So if you buy 4 of the new revision PCBs they will mount right to the panel via the PCB mounted pots. :party:

valis
iopop wrote:
valis: I bet you've seen this thread? http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50558

I did. It seems like when you combine the 295 and the 292 magical things can happen.
dar303
Hi,

I paid a week ago or so, it is not updated in the post...did it arrive?
iopop
valis: I bet you've seen this thread? http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50558
valis
Just a note - since I do expect to have the first panel in ~3-4 weeks, please have your finances in order so we can quickly order the rest of the panels at that time. Thanks!

thumbs up

On another note..

I've been reading quite a bit about the Buchla 295 filter and listening to some clips. Apparently it's pretty close to the Serge Resonant EQ. If you got inspired to make a Buchla-esque Serge Resonant EQ panel I'd be totally excited. Just throwing that out there.
jooks
I'd like to add 1 x CVP to my order w00t
Rod Serling Fan Club
Just a note - since I do expect to have the first panel in ~3-4 weeks, please have your finances in order so we can quickly order the rest of the panels at that time. Thanks!
Rod Serling Fan Club
The buchlidian CVP PCBs are small, they can fit in multiple ways.

More importantly, I have some great news. I was looking at the PCBs w/regards to this panel. I originally bought 4 of the first run and the pot spacing is too wide for them to be mounted by pot (you can still use the you just have to wire and mount them differently). I also have 1 of the new PCBs I bought for euro. The panel mount pot placement on the new PCBs is perfect. So if you buy 4 of the new revision PCBs they will mount right to the panel via the PCB mounted pots. w00t
zoot horn rollo
legionhwp wrote:
Ah! so four of those suckers will fit lengthwise on this panel and it will still fit properly in a 200e boat?

It didn't look like they would fit to me. Maybe my depth perception is off.

Does anyone have a pic of those PCBs mounted on a Buchla panel perchance?

zoot horn rollo wrote:

>Forgive me if this is somewhere obvious but I can't seem to find a clear post with info on where to buy the CVP PCB

The panel is for four of the 'buchlidian voltage processor' pcbs that you refer to. The pcbs are capable of being built for +/-15V and have holes for an MTA-156 power connector so are not strictly for euro.

I'm not too sure about the fit. You might have to stack the pcbs. I know they're pretty small but I don't have them available now to check for you, sorry.

Maybe someone else can answer more clearly.
legionhwp
Ah! so four of those suckers will fit lengthwise on this panel and it will still fit properly in a 200e boat?

It didn't look like they would fit to me. Maybe my depth perception is off.

Does anyone have a pic of those PCBs mounted on a Buchla panel perchance?

zoot horn rollo wrote:

>Forgive me if this is somewhere obvious but I can't seem to find a clear post with info on where to buy the CVP PCB

zoot horn rollo
legionhwp wrote:
Forgive me if this is somewhere obvious but I can't seem to find a clear post with info on where to buy the CVP PCB (and subsequent BOM, build info, etc) that would work with the panel in this thread.

I found a post for a euro buchlidian Single channel CVP but I'm guessing if someone is making this panel, there has to be an easier build for a multiple channel Buchla CVP.

can anyone point me in the right direction? if I can find a PCB I'd love to buy one of these panels

legionhwp

Rod Serling Fan Club
Yes, I think the lanterman pcbs would be fine also for the 292.

Dar303 - did you still want in on the 258? PM if you need my paypal info. fwiw- I'm still waiting on the art to approve from mpc. So I could still increase quantities until that happens. There are a few of you who have as of recently still expressed interest but not paid on the 258. I don't want you to miss out if you want in. I won't be getting many extras.
dar303
Ok, i fell for the peer pressure, 1x 292 and 1x 281 also, please!
diophantine
I haven't compared the schematics yet, but I think the Lanterman Easel LPG boards should be fine too.
demian
Thanks for the info, i have ordered some Thomas White PCB's. thumbs up
Rod Serling Fan Club
demian wrote:
Another (maybe stupid question)

but which lowpass gate pcb's are to be used with this panel ? (292)

You could use 4 Thomas White LPG PCBs or the Fonik press'n'peel design.
xpander
i'm in for:

1 x 292
1 x 281
demian
Another (maybe stupid question)

but which lowpass gate pcb's are to be used with this panel ? (292)
Junk Rhythm
Emalot wrote:
If iunderstand, the format panels are Buchla?

Yes these are for Buchla format.

Emalot wrote:
Sorry if I'm a little off topic but I want a model for a panel in Eurorack 258j, anyone know of this kind of panel?

It would be best then to start a new topic to inquire about that. It would get more visibility and could spark a panel run.
Emalot
If iunderstand, the format panels are Buchla?
Sorry if I'm a little off topic but I want a model for a panel in Eurorack 258j, anyone know of this kind of panel?
Thanks
KNYST
for your list:

KNYST - 1x258, 1x281

thumbs up
Rod Serling Fan Club
****Orders closed on 258 panel***** I hope to have them in about 3 weeks.
Rod Serling Fan Club
I'm going to wrap this up on the 258s. I need to do an art approval but I should be placing the order very shortly. if you are late to the party please pay ASAP if you want your panel(s) reserved.
dar303
I'll have a 258 if there are any left!
gwaidan
In for 2x258 and 1x194 if not too late...
valis
I'd actually love the full 208 panel. That may be just me though. I have most of the circuits on pcbs and what I don't have I could breadboard or tweak other circuits. Just curious. Thanks for the reply.
Rod Serling Fan Club
valis wrote:

.. Now that we are talking easels, I know you mentioned it in passing on some buried thread but would you have any interest, at some point down the road, of doing an easel panel?

Do you mean a the full 208 panel? It’s an interesting idea… many of the circuits aren’t yet produced as PCBs which I think would severely limit interest at this time.

My plan has been to utilize Lanterman circuits for separate panels such as the 2xEG panel and the Timbre/crossfade + Preamp/Env Detector panel I proposed. If we could get out hands on the balanced modulator PCBs I could probably throw together a double-width panel that incorporated the Timbre/crossfader, Balanced Modulator, Preamp/Env detector and possibly an LPG. So it would be the majority of the audio shaping circuits in the easel in one panel.
valis
thermionicjunky wrote:

I was under the impression that the revised balanced modulator PCBs weren't available?

Aaron is somewhat reluctant to sell them because he hasn't built one, but he should have a batch of them. I convinced him to sell me an untested PCB and discovered the errors.

Awesome. I've kept in contact with him and I am on the mailing list. I've been hoping he'd do another batch.

valis wrote:
Just out of curiosity, are we going to be able to see the 258 panel before actually paying on the 266 panel?

Yes, my whole goal in only ordering 1 panel design now is so that everyone can see a complete panel before ordering any others.

I thought that was the plan but wasn't sure if it had changed.

.. Now that we are talking easels, I know you mentioned it in passing on some buried thread but would you have any interest, at some point down the road, of doing an easel panel?
thermionicjunky

I was under the impression that the revised balanced modulator PCBs weren't available?

Aaron is somewhat reluctant to sell them because he hasn't built one, but he should have a batch of them. I convinced him to sell me an untested PCB and discovered the errors.
Rod Serling Fan Club
thermionicjunky wrote:
For those interested in the Easel balanced modulator, Aaron's revised PCB is easy to fix. All of the IC pins are correct, but you would just need to cut a couple of traces and wire a couple of jumpers to fix the errors introduced in the revision. It's a strangely beautiful circuit. The wet/dry fader and index VCA are both great. In retrospect, I wouldn't bother with the "fuzz" outputs.

Rod Serling Fan Club
valis wrote:
Just out of curiosity, are we going to be able to see the 258 panel before actually paying on the 266 panel?

Yes, my whole goal in only ordering 1 panel design now is so that everyone can see a complete panel before ordering any others.
valis
Has Aaron done another rev of the balanced modulator? I know he did all the other boards within the last year or so but he didn't do the balanced mod.
thermionicjunky
For those interested in the Easel balanced modulator, Aaron's revised PCB is easy to fix. All of the IC pins are correct, but you would just need to cut a couple of traces and wire a couple of jumpers to fix the errors introduced in the revision. It's a strangely beautiful circuit. The wet/dry fader and index VCA are both great. In retrospect, I wouldn't bother with the "fuzz" outputs.
valis
Rod Serling Fan Club
We are pretty close on payments to order the 258. I still plan to place the order Wednesday. Thanks everyone!

If I order any extra panels they will be treated on a first come first serve basis, I won’t be ordering and holding for unpaid items. I won’t guarantee there will be many or even any extras. Since the plan is to do a large number of different panels I just don’t have the resources to get a bunch of extras on each design.
Thanks!
Rod Serling Fan Club
Here is the revised 258. The changes are small and you will probably notice them better if you look at it next to the previous design on the first page. I also decided to drop the "J", I didn't think it fit. After all, I'm not adding an r to the 266 or a t to the 281. I will revise each design to match this for the large order. They should end up a step closer to the original 200 designs FWIW.

Also, I think I will get the 266 panel quoted as well and start taking orders for that that I could ship at the same time as the rest of the panels in this batch.
julian
Thats fine - maybe we can do a trade and save all the money transfer fees! : )
Rod Serling Fan Club
julian wrote:
I would like 2-off the 258 panels, thank you.

I will be after some of the other panels also when the time for them comes.

It feels odd to be buying panels off someone else for a change, but, as ive mentioned before, i appreciate the time you (and others) have spent on these.

Thank you,
Julian

As it happens I will probably order some panels from you down the line Julian. My first Steiner panel offer is looking DOA at the moment. I may have overestimated the interest in those panels. If we don’t get the requisite orders per panel I will probably place an order with you for those.
julian
I would like 2-off the 258 panels, thank you.

I will be after some of the other panels also when the time for them comes.

It feels odd to be buying panels off someone else for a change, but, as ive mentioned before, i appreciate the time you (and others) have spent on these.

Thank you,
Julian
Rod Serling Fan Club
OK I am going to start taking payment on the 258s now so there isn’t a delay when I go to order. My goal is to submit the new art Monday which should allow me to place the order Wednesday(ish). I’ve changed the fonts, I need to adjust a couple of lines. I’ll post a picture tonight. As I mentioned previously I’d like to order the 258 design first so to make sure everyone is happy before I order the rest of this lot.
mono-poly
I'd love to see a panel for the L-1 Quad VCA/Mixer !
PF
Great news, and its ok to wait for good things . w00t
Rod Serling Fan Club
I'll start taking payments as soon as i am ready to order. I hope to do that soon.

At least a few of the people ordering want these to be as close as possible to original 200 designs in font, line thickness, etc. I get it, we might as well make these look as good as possible. These changes are slowing things down a bit.
Rod Serling Fan Club
accidental post
303monkey
I would like

3@258
2@281
1@Voltage Processor
1@194X2
1@292

How soon do you need payment?
gwaidan
julian wrote:

Im certain other people appreciate attention to detail also. We've all encountered slapstick work before, and its so much nicer to get quality objects : )

So it was the actual 3 Stooges who made Stooge panels. Knew it all along! hihi
julian
I am very much of the opinion with all these sorts of things that getting them right is *far* more important than getting them quick : )

If i wanted a quick job, i could cut the panels myself - i, personally, am far more interested in waiting on somone else to do the the job as well as possible with regard to panel layout etc.

Im certain other people appreciate attention to detail also. We've all encountered slapstick work before, and its so much nicer to get quality objects : )
Rod Serling Fan Club
djangosfire wrote:

Yes, a 106 or 206 or 207 style mixer would really be a key module IMO smile

The 111 would be nice, but for sure the 245 or 246 sequencer smile

I really hope these come to DIY light nanners

There are no PCBs for the 106, 206 available but being that they are just mixers, these could be done easily with existing PCBs. A 106 or 206 could be done with a couple CGS mixers.

If/when flux releases PCBs for the 111. I would think we can come up with a panel a bit more interesting and functionally dense than the original. 4 channels or 2 channels with attenuators for the carriers and modulators or?

As I have suggested elsewhere, one way a 245 sequencer could be made is by using the Lanterman Music Easel Pulser PCB for the pulse generator portion and the Ken Stone programmer/sequencer PCBs for the stages. I’d like good pictures of the originals, if I can find some.

Morley wrote:
When are you ordering? Just saw the thread!

Orders were meant to end today and then I was going to take money and place orders. As I mentioned above, toppo volunteered to help make the panels a bit more buchla correct. So I will continue to take orders until I get files back, which should be soon. Then I will place orders. The plan is to order 1 design first to be safe, post pictures for everyone and then order the rest.
julian
Some comments have been made above regarding the Bud boxes, and the flange overlap?

Im assuming that the issue is that the 'lip' arround the inside of the case is too wide, and conflicts with the panel components on the module / pcbs - but that some 'lip' is required in order to have somthing to actually screw the module down to, right?

If ive got that right, could a mill be used to just take down the size of the lip? It could even be profiled so as the lip extended where the mounting bolts were required, but then was cut back further where there was nothing.

Check out my amazing (rubbish) ascii art -

___............... ___________
.....\ ....o...... /....................\.....o...... /
...... \_____/...................... \_____/

ignore the dots... multiple spaces are not maintained

(well, you get the idea, im sure)

Would this do the job ok?
Morley
When are you ordering? Just saw the thread!
djangosfire

A mixer would be easy. Maybe 106 style and functionality (2 3-channel mixer)

I think fluxmonkey is working on a 111 ring mod PCB

I haven’t really thought about the flopseq but I could do that. I’ve also mentioned a 245 style sequencer.

Yes, a 106 or 206 or 207 style mixer would really be a key module IMO smile

The 111 would be nice, but for sure the 245 or 246 sequencer smile

I really hope these come to DIY light nanners
PF
PF wrote:
The 266 could wait to the next run, panels in the next run, 266, 291, flopseq ? Some sort of Buchlaish mixer ?

Here's how the batch would be looking so far: 266, 291, dual music easel envelope generator (see the general discussion thread).

I have a bunch of ideas that I would need to see if there is enough interest (most of them have been mentioned in the above thread but I don’t get a lot of feedback ):
A mixer would be easy. Maybe 106 style and functionality (2 3-channel mixers)?
A “mutant 259” when that PCB is released.
I mentioned a music easel timbre/x-fade & preamp env. detector panel in the linked thread.
I mentioned a panel for the andrewF “great divide/8-bit cipher” PCBs (pulse divider and pseudo-random CV/gate generator with)
I’ve drawn a wogglebug panel that looks similar to a 265 on paper, I think it would be cool.
A dual Tabularasa wavetable VCO is another idea.

I haven’t really thought about the flopseq but I could do that. I’ve also mentioned a 245 style sequencer.

So many cool idees, id be in for at least half of these panels, i have to check up the 245 seq.
gwaidan
gwaidan wrote:
Sorry for the dumb question-what size are the holes for the potentiometers?

7mm

Alpha-pot friendly - good one! thumbs up
Rod Serling Fan Club
PF wrote:
The 266 could wait to the next run, panels in the next run, 266, 291, flopseq ? Some sort of Buchlaish mixer ?

Here's how the batch would be looking so far: 266, 291, dual music easel envelope generator (see the general discussion thread).

I have a bunch of ideas that I would need to see if there is enough interest (most of them have been mentioned in the above thread but I don’t get a lot of feedback ):
A mixer would be easy. Maybe 106 style and functionality (2 3-channel mixers)?
A “mutant 259” when that PCB is released.
I mentioned a music easel timbre/x-fade & preamp env. detector panel in the linked thread.
I mentioned a panel for the andrewF “great divide/8-bit cipher” PCBs (pulse divider and pseudo-random CV/gate generator with)
I’ve drawn a wogglebug panel that looks similar to a 265 on paper, I think it would be cool.
A dual Tabularasa wavetable VCO is another idea.

Rod Serling Fan Club
julian wrote:
I think you (RSFC) mentioned the close date was tommorow?

I will likely take orders until I get the file/info/improvements back from the other member as mentioned above. Just minor improvements to make them look a bit closer to buchla panels. I'm hoping this is soon.
PF

Edit forgot 259
julian
Its late here now, and my brain is slowing down - ill have a proper read through tommorow, and work out whats what.

I think you (RSFC) mentioned the close date was tommorow?

PF - i may well be interested, but id like to check first.
PF
julian wrote:
I know this is a pretty weak question, but -

Ive just ordered 4-off 258 and 2-off 291 from J3RK (to make 2 vco modules, and 1 filter module) but...

I have not fully worked out where to get the other boards from currently!

Can someone give me a quick break-down of the suppliers?

(like i say, i know i should be able to find all this myself, but it just hasnt happened yet!)

If you need pcb's for the CVP i might have some leftover to make one panel, i have to check, just shoot me a pm if youre intressed.
Rod Serling Fan Club
julian wrote:

Ive just ordered 4-off 258 and 2-off 291 from J3RK (to make 2 vco modules, and 1 filter module) but...

(like i say, i know i should be able to find all this myself, but it just hasnt happened yet!)

Buchla-ish PCBs:

258&291 – J3RK
281 – toppobrillo
266 – roman f
CVP – negativspace
292 – djthomaswhite (or fonik press’n’peel or lanterman LPGs)
Music Easel EG, timbre/crossfade, LPG, preamp/env. det., etc. - abovenyquist or abovenyquist@gmail.com is probably better
Craig Lee LPGs – Clee

None of these people regularly stock PCBs so you basically have to grab them when they are available or get them from someone with extras.
Rod Serling Fan Club
gwaidan wrote:

7mm

PF wrote:
Is there any chance we could do the 266 in this run ?

It’s possible. Working some things out on that panel. Also, still waiting to get the suggested fixes back from another member on the other panels to make them look a bit more buchla-correct. FWIW, I think the next batch of panels will follow shortly after and the process will be quicker. This first set is a bit of a learning curve and I’d like them to turn out as nice as possible for everyone.

blue_lu wrote:
btw. for the other panels - are there still boards available somewhere? looks like the 258 is already closed for good, I'd really like to get my hands on a set of boards for that vco. anybody has some left overs they are willing to sell?

I would suggest contacting the people who did the PCBs, watching the FS section and also posting a WTB.
julian

blue_lu
I think he is already on it. In for one 266 panel btw. It's motherfucking bacon yo

btw. for the other panels - are there still boards available somewhere? looks like the 258 is already closed for good, I'd really like to get my hands on a set of boards for that vco. anybody has some left overs they are willing to sell?

Just shoot me a pm!
PF
Is there any chance we could do the 266 in this run ?
gwaidan
equalpyramid
I'd like to order
1 X 292
1 X 258J
1 X 281

Thanks a ton for this awesome project.
Rod Serling Fan Club
If I need to get the CVP re-quoted I will see if I can tastefully add the word "mix" to the far right jacks. Even if I didn't, there's nothing stopping you from using those or any of the lower jacks as mix outs.

I got confused on the velocity issue. I thought you were saying the T. White PCBs had a velocity input, after re-reading I realize you are talking about the 292e. The T. White have the capacity for multiple CV inputs, no variety of CV types. These panels are designed for the 100/200 style larger black or blue knobs. That row of velocity inputs you see on the 292e is available because “e” buchla uses smaller selco knobs that are moved closer together and up on the panel. Having played around with that panel, I really think any addition jacks, inputs, etc. would look funny.

If there is significant interest for or against any particular changes I am willing to make changes but no one else has really voiced their opinion on these changes one way or another. Another thought worth mentioning, sometimes limitations are good things. Frequently I find older synths more interesting for their quirks than in spite of them. Limitations and creativity and all of that.
zoot horn rollo
Does the velocity do something different that the current cv input? I haven't noticed any different cv inputs on other builds. If it's just a mult of the cv input then the reason TW likely put it there is for non-banana systems, basically a cv-in mult.

I think the velocity input on 292e does do something a little different but a second cv input would be able to do something similar - provide an input for additional control over dynamics.

My understanding of bananas is that you can't stack them on an input to mix two cv sources into that input - if i'm wrong then I agree with you that an additional input would not be required.

I'd like more feedback from other buyers before I make changes to these. This is the reason I have the other thread, to get feedback and make changes on panels.

I apologise, it seems as though I've been posting in the wrong thread. Any further posts of this nature will be in the other thread.

Cheers It's peanut butter jelly time!
Rod Serling Fan Club
Does the velocity do something different that the current cv input? I haven't noticed any different cv inputs on other builds. If it's just a mult of the cv input then the reason TW likely put it there is for non-banana systems, basically a cv-in mult.

I'd like more feedback from other buyers before I make changes to these. This is the reason I have the other thread, to get feedback and make changes on panels.
zoot horn rollo
The impression I got when I brought up similar questions was that people wanted the panels to look close to the original more than they wanted additional features. I did initially try to design the 292 with resonance pots and dropping the extra ouputs but it didn’t look right. I’m going through the same thing with adding an extra output jack to the 291. I don’t know if it is because I am too familiar with looking at the original panels.

I think the reason buchla had multiple audio outputs was because they didn’t have multiples or stacking audio cables, etc. With bananas you can just stack so mults is less necessary on the CV side.

The reason I went with a jumbler on the CVP is to get around the audio-minijack/CV-banana deal so you have more flexibility in that department and to interface with other gear more easily. As simple as it is, I can see using that section a lot. A CV mixer in that amount of space would basically be a fixed mixer without pots. IMHO you may as well just use the stacking functionality of banana cables. We could look at doing a panel for a proper CV mixer.

Yeah, I thought that might be the case. Thanks for responding to all my crazy ideas screaming goo yo

I wasn't suggesting to ditch the format jumbler on the CV processor all together - just substitute two of the 'jumblers' for an A+B mix out and a C+D mix out. You wouldn't neet a pot to control the levels of the mix as the attenuators for each input would do this. This would mean using a small mixer board like the CGS04 - as I understand it you can't use bananas to mix signals, only to mult (although this will be my first foray into bananaland).

I also see the 292e has an additional 'velocity' input which was part of the reason why I raised the possibility of an additional input (the panel could still look like a 'buchla original').

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw some ideas out there and see if there is any interest. I'm trying to make my 'buchlaesque' modular as compact and functional as possible and limiting myself to a certain number of panels rather than embarking on another never ending expanding system!
Rod Serling Fan Club
The impression I got when I brought up similar questions was that people wanted the panels to look close to the original more than they wanted additional features. I did initially try to design the 292 with resonance pots and dropping the extra ouputs but it didn’t look right. I’m going through the same thing with adding an extra output jack to the 291. I don’t know if it is because I am too familiar with looking at the original panels.

I think the reason buchla had multiple audio outputs was because they didn’t have multiples or stacking audio cables, etc. With bananas you can just stack so mults is less necessary on the CV side.

The reason I went with a jumbler on the CVP is to get around the audio-minijack/CV-banana deal so you have more flexibility in that department and to interface with other gear more easily. As simple as it is, I can see using that section a lot. A CV mixer in that amount of space would basically be a fixed mixer without pots. IMHO you may as well just use the stacking functionality of banana cables. We could look at doing a panel for a proper CV mixer.
zoot horn rollo
Just a couple of thoughts/questions:

Would anyone else like a mix out on the control voltage processor panel? Maybe one for A+B and one for C+D? These could take the place of a couple of the minijack/banana jumblers. I suggest this because, except for the 281, the current panels don't offer a way to mix control voltages.

Also, why do buchla lpgs have two outputs? It would seem to me with all the options afforded by the thomas white lpg pcbs (which I assume is what people will be using) it would be better to have two audio ins or an additional cv in.

I'm keen for the panels either way, just trying to get the best use out of features/panel space.

Cheers
Votek_Mendo
Awesome!

Ordering [x1] pieces of the "258J"
Ordering [x2] pieces of the "281"
Ordering [x2] pieces of the "292"
Ordering [x1] pieces of the "194"
Ordering [x1] pieces of the "Volt proc"

Sending PM

Thanks
djangosfire
Order placed - ready whenever - just say the word smile This is going to be awesome hyper hyper

I'm ordering [x3] pieces of the "258J"
I'm ordering [x3] pieces of the "281"
I'm ordering [x3] pieces of the "292"
I'm ordering [x2] pieces of the "194"
I'm ordering [x1] pieces of the "Volt proc"

PM sent
frozenkore
Excellent, I'm interested in one of each please.
jooks
Sounds like a great plan. If you decide to make a run with the 291 I will buy one of those aswell!
Rod Serling Fan Club
@frozenkore - I'm not taking payments yet, so you are fine to place your order.

@Everyone - The plan is to first take payments for just the 258, get the panels, post them, ensure everyone is 100% and then proceed with ordering the rest.

I will probably order a few extras to make quantities work, but not many. I may not do another run of the same panels, there would have to be at least 15 more panel orders for each design for each run.
frozenkore
I will be ordering some, I just need to wait til I get paid Friday sad banana.
Rod Serling Fan Club
zoot horn rollo wrote:
I don't know what other people's thoughts are, but I wouldn't mind a linear fm input on the 258 in place of one of the cv inputs.

I understand that this may not be popular as it does not accord with the original buchla panel but linear fm does sound awesome with these oscillators.

If no-one else wants this I might have to use a push/pull switching pot between exp fm and linear for the one fm input.

We did discuss this in the 258 panel thread. It was pointed out that on the 258 (or at least the later ones), the "minijack" FM input is actually for linear FM. You have 3 other jacks on the panel which are all v/oct (expoFM) inputs. Granted the other inputs are bananas... The CVP has a minijack/banana jumbler at the bottom as a helpful way to switch signals to each cable type. One could also consider oversizing the minijack hols to all bananas and not dealing with 2 cable types. I still like that idea myself.
zoot horn rollo
I don't know what other people's thoughts are, but I wouldn't mind a linear fm input on the 258 in place of one of the cv inputs.

I understand that this may not be popular as it does not accord with the original buchla panel but linear fm does sound awesome with these oscillators.

If no-one else wants this I might have to use a push/pull switching pot between exp fm and linear for the one fm input.

I'd definately be keen for a 291 panel as well.
Rod Serling Fan Club
ndkent wrote:
I would have thought a 291 would have been more useful than a dual 194, I mean yes, might as well use up the remaining panel real estate and there are 194 boards out there but I have a bunch of 291-ish PCBs.

I guess the 194 has most of the holes and layout correct but not 100% and of course labeled all differently

I'd probably pick up a CVP if I could get the boards, but they are gone, right?

**Anyway please a second 258 to ndkent

These aren't the only panels planned. I actually would like to do a bunch more depending on interest. The 291 is one that I had planned. I am going to wait to hear Josh's suggestions on the current panels before I design more.
ndkent
I would have thought a 291 would have been more useful than a dual 194, I mean yes, might as well use up the remaining panel real estate and there are 194 boards out there but I have a bunch of 291-ish PCBs.

I guess the 194 has most of the holes and layout correct but not 100% and of course labeled all differently

I'd probably pick up a CVP if I could get the boards, but they are gone, right?

**Anyway please a second 258 to ndkent
Pfurmel
freeyerheel wrote:

* do you know who has the pcb's for the 281's? is that toppobrillo? i have all the other pcb's but ill still order the panel for the 281 as well.

Yes toppobrillo has done runs of those in the past. I believe he is planning another run sometime in the future.
I am also looking one of these pcb's.
freeyerheel
id like:

2x 258 panels and 1 of each of the other panels

* do you know who has the pcb's for the 281's? is that toppobrillo? i have all the other pcb's but ill still order the panel for the 281 as well.

id also be interested in the stiener panels if you go through with that.

marty
diophantine
New prices are fine! I need to get my brain together, figure out how large I want to build mine, and get you my order quantities by the end of the week.
Junk Rhythm
Good to hear! Price difference is no biggie for me. I'm still in as well.
Rod Serling Fan Club
Toppo is assisting by checking the art to get them as buchla-accurate as possible. That should be good news for everyone interested.
Pfurmel
Im fine with the new prices. I think the brushed finish will look much nicer.
toppobrillo
yeah no biggie. they will look nicer grin so mr. serling, can you export your art to PDF for me?
jooks
Still great prices I think!
Rod Serling Fan Club
I just got the quote back and if we want to go with brushed the prices will have to go up a little. Fortunately its only $1-2 per panel. At a quantity of 15 I’m not making anything on these so I don’t have a choice but to pass the cost on. I apologize that I didn’t get “brushed” finish quoted up front but I really didn’t know what the consensus was on these things as there wasn’t a lot of feedback in my other threads… I will change the prices above to the new prices and leave the information below for info.

At any rate these are the price changes going from standard satin anodize finish to #4 brushed
258 from $32 to $33
194 from $30 to $31
CVP from $35 to $37
281 from $35 to $37
292 no change 33
Rod Serling Fan Club
I would buy a few boxes sanders. If not I will probably modify an existing. I am glad you guys brought up some helpful tips.

I am waiting on a re-quote for the panels with brushed finish. I'm hoping the price difference is insignificant.
Pfurmel
sanders wrote:

With all this group mind construction and buying going on around here-- someone could actually organize a group buy for boats as well. Bud will custom make boats in what dimension you want at pretty reasonable price-- maybe $40-$50 each, but there's a 10 or 20 minimum. But I'm sure it would be no problem at all to get them without flanges, to get them in a more shallow size, or... to have 6 panel boats made.

I posted all this before, but there wasn't much interest. They'll also mill and screen print front panels for the boats-- which would be great for Serge projects in the US.

Maybe there would be more interest now, there is another BOCGS round just finished so people are surely going to be looking for enclosures...
jooks
Pm'd for order of 1x281, 1x292, 1x258 w00t

I have the same experience with bud boxes. It's doable but a pain to cut them out...they are great once you have fixed them though!
sanders
toppobrillo wrote:
I used a nibbler tool to cut grooves, then bent/ snapped it off in pieces. it was a pain, but in the end still didnt work out because of the inside dimension tolerance and the seams. you might have better luck with your boats though..

I basically did the same-- and it was an incredible pain because you can't break off the whole flange, you need part of it to mount the modules (unless you then add some other part) So, you need something that will cut with a good amount of control. The only problem that I continue to have with the sheers I have is they tend to cut on a curve, and you have to get at it at a weird angle. So, it's still not easy to do well, but they at least do the cutting easy.

With all this group mind construction and buying going on around here-- someone could actually organize a group buy for boats as well. Bud will custom make boats in what dimension you want at pretty reasonable price-- maybe $40-$50 each, but there's a 10 or 20 minimum. But I'm sure it would be no problem at all to get them without flanges, to get them in a more shallow size, or... to have 6 panel boats made.

I posted all this before, but there wasn't much interest. They'll also mill and screen print front panels for the boats-- which would be great for Serge projects in the US.
toppobrillo
I used a nibbler tool to cut grooves, then bent/ snapped it off in pieces. it was a pain, but in the end still didnt work out because of the inside dimension tolerance and the seams. you might have better luck with your boats though..
Junk Rhythm
sanders wrote:
You can also get flat black hammered finish spray paint at home depot that will make these boats look exactly like 200e boats after several coats.

Thanks, that's good to know.
sanders
toppobrillo wrote:
fwiw the bud boxes arent a great solution to case buchla alikes, the lip on the sides must be removed and the top and bottom lip must be trimmed down considerably for enough of them to make it necessary. also the boxes i had were slighly shy of both specified dimensions, (you also lose almost an 1/8" of inside width due to the inside fold of the box on either side) real pain esp with dense modules like the 281, where the pcbs and hardware come right out to the edge.. jurgen haible stuff is an issue too. ended up making my own case for mine.

I had a lot trouble cutting these flanges off until I realized that $10 aluminum sheers from home depot cut through this gauge without much fuss. You have to be very very careful how and where you cut, if you want the end result to look even (of course this part is not visible once you mount modules). Also, unless you file the edges, they can be quite sharp once cut.

I tried a lot of different time consuming cutting methods before trying these sheers--hack saw, circular drill bit disks, dremmel, etc. nothing else worked well.

You can also get flat black hammered finish spray paint at home depot that will make these boats look exactly like 200e boats after several coats.
toppobrillo
fwiw the bud boxes arent a great solution to case buchla alikes, the lip on the sides must be removed and the top and bottom lip must be trimmed down considerably for enough of them to make it necessary. also the boxes i had were slighly shy of both specified dimensions, (you also lose almost an 1/8" of inside width due to the inside fold of the box on either side) real pain esp with dense modules like the 281, where the pcbs and hardware come right out to the edge.. jurgen haible stuff is an issue too. ended up making my own case for mine.
Rod Serling Fan Club
Some thoughts, helpful hints, etc.:

decaying.sine will be offering the blue rogan knobs that will go perfect with these panels: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34941&highlight=roga n

The earlier black style knobs are available through mouser: http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Davies-Molding/1610AA/?qs=sGAEpiMZ ZMv9NFGNGF1lwtkmyBnRqlQ3 & http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Davies-Molding/1600BM/?qs=KXwHq3qc 7XD21ujvolpcaw%3d%3d

As for case ideas, the same "bud box" used for Best of CGS builds is perfect for 4 panels. I plan to use these panels side-by-side with my CGS/serge DIY stuff. I also just noticed mouser also have a shallow 2" deep box. Boxes can be found here: http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Bud-Industries/AC-423/?qs=sGAEpiMZ ZMsrGrAVj6eTveWH0rjk4GSuPXAuDfEL%2frk%3d & http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Bud-Industries/AC-1416/?qs=sGAEpiM ZZMsrGrAVj6eTvYrphhKDR1YgFeZEEGzDtOA%3d

For that matter, the Best of CGS build thread has good info on banana jacks, cables etc.
Rod Serling Fan Club
valis wrote:
I plan on ordering 1 design first, to make sure everything is good and then I will order all the rest.

Please post pics when you get the first run of panels...

I will.
valis
I plan on ordering 1 design first, to make sure everything is good and then I will order all the rest.

Please post pics when you get the first run of panels...

PM sent with order thumbs up
Rod Serling Fan Club
I exported PNG files above. It looks like it may have shrunk them on the forum but they were exported full size. I was messing with background color earlier, disregard that.

I did just have that the lettering at the top of the control voltage processor is a little larger than the other panels. I will fix that. I'm glad more people are starting to bring up good questions/suggestions.

I am going to wait a little before I send invoices to make sure everything is correct and good as possible and check if there is a significant difference on the brushed panels.
Junk Rhythm
sanders wrote:
what is the method of PCB attachment?

This is intentionally left open-ended. I will be attaching standoffs to the back of the panel with JB-Weld. Another method is making an L-bracket with holes for the pots. I wanted to avoid screw holes on the front panels. If someone really wanted them, they could carefully drill holes.

Perfect. I would rather punch the holes I need versus dealing with holes I may not need.
Rod Serling Fan Club
toppobrillo wrote:

btw- I have some panel art i can contribute, ie fonts, scales, things of this nature, what program are you using to design? would be nice to see full size drawings.

That would be welcome. I am using inkscape. I will post full size when I get a chance.

toppobrillo wrote:

also, you are getting #4 brushed finish yes? and did you say the blue is gonna be screened? thanks again

I'll check into the brushed finish. I don't remember it being an option but i do see it in their materials now that you mention it. I was quoted on a satin finish. MPC says their color process is a silk screen but it is anodized over.
Rod Serling Fan Club
Good questions.

sanders wrote:
What is the finish on the front of the panel?

satin anodize, will look like the sample picture. This anodize also protects the screen print. EDIT: I am going to check into brushed panels - see next post.

sanders wrote:
What is the thickness of the aluminum?

.063"

sanders wrote:

This is intentionally left open-ended. I will be attaching standoffs to the back of the panel with JB-Weld. Another method is making an L-bracket with holes for the pots. I wanted to avoid screw holes on the front panels. If someone really wanted them, they could carefully drill holes.

sanders wrote:
Just a suggestion-- if you haven't done so--you should try making a mock-up of the 281 and 292, and see if you can fit a shorting banana between the four input/outputs. This is a really cool and important design feature built into these panels.

I am guessing you mean the little black double banana things I see in some pictures. No I haven't checked - I don't even own a shorting banana. The hole placement should be very close to the originals.
toppobrillo
btw- I have some panel art i can contribute, ie fonts, scales, things of this nature, what program are you using to design? would be nice to see full size drawings.

also, you are getting #4 brushed finish yes? and did you say the blue is gonna be screened? thanks again
toppobrillo
im in for a CVP and 2x194
sanders
What is the finish on the front of the panel?

What is the thickness of the aluminum?

Just a suggestion-- if you haven't done so--you should try making a mock-up of the 281 and 292, and see if you can fit a shorting banana between the four input/outputs. This is a really cool and important design feature built into these panels.
Rod Serling Fan Club
order list:

RSFC – 2x258, 2x281, 1x292, 1x194, 1xCVP
Junk Rhythm – 1x194, 1xCVP
PF – 2x258, 1x292, 1x281, 1x194, 1xCVP
Iopop – 1x258, 1x292, 1x194
Valis - 2x258, 2x281, 1x292, 1x194, 1xCVP
Toppobrillo - 1x194, 1xCVP
monokinetic - 1x258, 1x281, 1x292, 1xCVP
ndkent - 2x258, 1x281, 1x292, 1x194, 1xCVP
jooks - 2x258, 1x281, 1x292, 1xCVP
Pfurmel - 2x258, 1x281, 1x292, 1x194, 1xCVP
dreamlost - 1x258, 1x281, 1x292, 1xCVP
E.A.S. - 1x258, 1x281, 1x292
johanboberg - 1x292
freeyerheel - 2x258, 1x281, 1x292, 1x194, 1xCVP
zoot horn rolo - 1x258, 2x281, 1x292, 1x194, 1xCVP
frozenkore - 1x258, 1x281, 1x292, 1x194, 1xCVP
diophantine - 3x258, 2x281, 2x292, 1x194, 1xCVP
djangosfire - 3x258, 3x281, 3x292, 2x194, 1xCVP
batchas - 2x258, 2xCVP, 2x194
Votek Mendo - 2x281, 2x292, 1x194, 1xCVP
equalpyramid - 1x258, 1x281
303monkey - 3x258, 2x281, 2x292, 2x194, 1xCVP
julian - 2x258, 2x281, 1x292, 1x194, 1xCVP
Sanders - 2x258, 1x281, 1x292
Gwaidan - 2x258, 1x281, 1x292, 1x194, 1xCVP
dar303 - 1x258, 2x281, 2x292
demian - 1x258, 1x194, 1xCVP
KNYST - 1x258, 1x281
xpander - 1x281, 1x292
djs - 1x281, 1xCVP
FrankV - 1x281
Keniverse - 2x281, 1x292, 1x194 1xCVP
lessavyfav - 1x281

We need to get in the neighborhood of 15 of each panel to make this pricing work. I will keep a tally of those ordered at the bottom FWIW
258 – 38 33
281 – 31
292 – 26
194 – 20
CVP– 22

Green=paid
Rod Serling Fan Club
Oct 29 2012 -
See new thread for the re-order of these panels

Everything has shipped
unless we have communication otherwise

What is still available:
258x0
281x0
292x1
194x0
CVPx2
266x0

keninverse - 2x258
Arnoid - 2x258, 1x281, 1x292, 1x194, 1xCVP, 1x266
legionhwp - 1x258, 1xCVP
303monkey 1x194, 1xCVP
mattrick - 258x2, 194x1 , 292x1, 281x1, CVPx1, 266x1
djs - 1x258
Minimoog56 - 1x281, 1x292

These are for buchla format panels (7"x4.25") with 3.5mm/minijack and banana jack holes where appropriate. The first picture is the panel designs, the colored holes are just for size designation. All print on the panels will be blue. The actual panels will look like the second picture as far as the blue print/metal background. If you have any concerns about the designs it's not too late to make changes. Here is an earlier thread for info and discussion: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50525

I need to hit about 15 of each panel. I plan on ordering 1 design first, to make sure everything is good and then I will order all the rest. I can ship all panels at once to save you money and me time. If all goes well I will design more panels for future runs (such as the 291).

Prices:
258J $33 ORDER CLOSED
281 $37
292 $33
194x2 $31
Volt proc $37

Shipping: $4 US, $12 international per order. If you require tracking, insurance, etc. that is extra and you must request it. I am going to borrow Clarke's ordering format. Please PM me with the following info:

Quote:
I'm ordering [x] pieces of the "panel type" for $xx, plus shipping, for a total of $xx.

I'm aware that I may have to pay additional amounts of customs and tax in my country.

I'm also aware that I'm only buying screened and drilled panel that may help me building an electronic module - I'm *not* buying a diy kit, not a "project" - just a screened/drilled panel. I know how to build electronic circuits and I am trained in electrical safety matters. The seller of these panels will not be held responsible for any damage that results from these panels, directly or indirectly.

My shipping address is

xxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx

My PayPal address is xxxx@xxxx.com
My Forumname is xxxxxx

EDIT: Orders closed for the 258 panel. The other panels will remain open until the order is placed.
Page 1 of 11