MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Seeking visual collaborator for promoclip
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Seeking visual collaborator for promoclip
nrdvrgr
I am about to release a very limited edition Vinyl/CD release called "Murkhr" and I did this little clip in 2 minutes on some crap youtube gizmo to promote it and give people some samples to enjoy:

Then I remembered the supersexy teaser that was made for my collab with Surachai:

...so here we are. I am hereby inviting anyone who wants to have a go to do a short "promo" for my upcoming album. Since the music is made of 80% modular stuff it would be fitting to do a promoclip that is also modularbased. I am looking for something dark and obscure obviously... a few minutes long max. Only to be published online (Youtube/Vimeo).

(There is no money/budget involved in this project - only the joy and eternal glory)
lizlarsen
Nice tracks.
Are you wanting to use the same audio as from your first promo clip listed above? If no compensation is involved, do you have any trade for services to offer?
nrdvrgr
I was thinking of doing an exclusive remixed short version of my fave track from the album for the clip.

As for compensation I can of course offer a bunch of my releases, CD´s, downloads or whatever... this release is extremely limited and comes in a special LP+CD set and there will also be a limited "endless looping cassette" version (if we can make the thing work wink) I am not getting any compensation myself, only a bunch of the printed product.
Rave
I'm really interested in this but... I'm not sure if I've understood well.
You want a promo video based on your dark-ambient style which can be used for your last work, approx something like 2-2 1/2 minutes, right?
But.... anyone can make his, send it to you and at the end you make the choice or you want an example of other works, choice about that, and directly go?
nrdvrgr
Rave wrote:
I'm really interested in this but... I'm not sure if I've understood well.
You want a promo video based on your dark-ambient style which can be used for your last work, approx something like 2-2 1/2 minutes, right?
But.... anyone can make his, send it to you and at the end you make the choice or you want an example of other works, choice about that, and directly go?

You got it right Rave... but I want one person to do it, so the first one to contact me and who has a good idea/feeling on what to do visually gets to do it. It will be a collaboration where I do music and you do visuals.
I think it sounded a bit one sided in my description above - this will of course be a way for both artist to showcase their work, it is not for me alone to take credit for!
Rave
nrdvrgr wrote:

You got it right Rave... but I want one person to do it, so the first one to contact me and who has a good idea/feeling on what to do visually gets to do it. It will be a collaboration where I do music and you do visuals.
I think it sounded a bit one sided in my description above - this will of course be a way for both artist to showcase their work, it is not for me alone to take credit for!

Ok I've understand smile Today I've lost a friend (died) and I've not the head for think about, but I try to thinking in something with modular and obscure in abstract , theres a deadline for this?
nrdvrgr
No deadline... take care, and my thoughts are with you tonight. I have lost close friends also, I know the feeling,
Rave
nrdvrgr wrote:
No deadline... take care, and my thoughts are with you tonight. I have lost close friends also, I know the feeling,

Really Thanks!
mecanikill
P.M.d
nrdvrgr
I have decided to collaborate with more than one videoartist, so I will do a bunch of exclusive remixes that will be given to the ones that wants to do this... will try to keep the tracks about 3-4 minutes long.
nrdvrgr
Update: Mixing of the final versions are soon done... life got in the way a bit, but I hope to finish most of the work the coming days.
Rave
Pmd with a link of mine initial work
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1