MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Deep eqionoxe 'mods'
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author Deep eqionoxe 'mods'
Paradigm X
As im planning to build my equinoxe in a 1u case, i thought the 'mods' detailed below would be useful, and wondered if you had any further suggesgtions/corrections?

Many thanks!

Input atten pot - replace R11 with pot (im guessing 10k pot (log?), with 1k limiting resistor maybe?)

Output gain - replace R31 with 10k log pot,with 1k limiting resistor again maybe?

Replace the two switches with a 3way 4 pole rotary for 4 6 or 8 stages? Bit neater IMHO but my brain really does freeze when trying to figure it out. I think its possible but need to think it thru.

Wet dry;

Trickiest mod ; borrowing a bit from filtrex design;

Bit of stripboard with an opamp buffer taken from junction of r5/r4? or r5/r113? for a copy of the input, then a buffered copy of 'return' on the schematics, two both ends of 50k lin pot, then the wiper to C10... im guessing. Difficulty is knowing whether to put the wet/dry bit inside or outside of the input and output gains. other option is a summing opamp mixer somewhere...

Anyway, thats the plan, will prb take a while to sort out.
cheers

Ben
Paradigm X
Dont suppose anyone had any input on this did they?

My PCBs are both stuffed now, just need to wire up power and see if it works.....

Cheers, Ben
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1