MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Some pics of previous cases
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ross Lamond Designs  
Author Some pics of previous cases
Microscopial
Hi there these are some of my cases ive built so far, some are my designs and some are matthew goikes www.goike.com hope you enjoy

cheers ross

KossBert
Still in love with that 4X300hp case, so nice. The craziest thing is that he almost tetrised it perfectly!
digital_steve
I'm pretending to work at the moment in the office, so i've had time to trawl over the site a bit.

I'm giving this a mad bump; those skiffs are fuckin' lovely and the wood is really distinct.
citric acid
realy realy nice work .... applause
Luka
nice work mate!

you are really making me miss my old workshop
Bricks
love love love love love love love
goiks
nice work ross. i appreciate your style. i'd like to mention here that ross does a great job on the original, more understated goike cases as well. smile
Microscopial
goiks wrote:
nice work ross. i appreciate your style. i'd like to mention here that ross does a great job on the original, more understated goike cases as well. smile

what goiky really means is that he is an incredible patient guy who has let me run rough shod all over his beautiful designs, we have and always will run this as a partnership but he does let me do my own thing with his designs and subsequently I sometimes come up with my thing.

but the bottom line is I love Matthews designs and it does somewhat inspire me to my own little bits and pieces, but as you can probably see by my own case that I did go for sharp clean lines, but like a good and undecisive person I am I may keep this for a month and then go WILD hehehehehhehehheeh applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause
Clockgate
Here is my stripey case filled with goodies... The pleasure of using my modular has soared since I got the case, many thanks Ross!

RobJB06
Sweeeet, those look lovely!
giorgio
mine in action at a gig

IanLivy
Lovely stuff - looking forward to picking mine up next week Ross!
Ian
tiny333
So nice

cry
tiny333
So nice

cry
DomMorley
Just put this in the 5U pics but I think it deserves to be here too, on account of all the Lamond action in it.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ross Lamond Designs  
Page 1 of 1