MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Addac System 602 Multimode Filter?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author Addac System 602 Multimode Filter?
DonKartofflo
I really must say, since I received my 701 VCO, I am kinda tempted by getting more addac into my life!
A second VCO will surely be on the way anytime soon, but I would really love a nice multimode filter with a little bit of "addac feel" to it.

Am I the only one feeling this way? Are there any blueprints yet?

cheers
Don
brickman
No u are not alone . Love everything I've heard from Addac , a multimode filter would be just the ticket .
blinosynth
the only filter that would very innovative should be a three bandpass resonator, or quad, or six .... with some crazy tipical addac function!
a la 291e
w00t!!
neilbaldwin
Yep, waiting here patiently for a ADDAC filter. I could definitely see an all-ADDAC setup in my future. Constantly impressed with the feature set and build quality of Andre's work. An unsung gem of euro-world IMHO.
DonKartofflo
unofficial rumours say theres currently some filtering in the worx @ addac... hyper
flo
Just stumbled across this thread - still waiting for that Addac filter!
mapmap
ditto
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1