MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

My 12u 104hp Lamond case (Goike inspired)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ross Lamond Designs  
Author My 12u 104hp Lamond case (Goike inspired)
tweaka

Big thanks to Ross for going the extra mile to get this case
ready for me , the tiger Oak looks stunning and i now have plenty of
spare hp to fill ! my old rast case makes a perfect home for
some 19" rack gear.

Top fella, top service and prices that don't reflect the amount of time
and attention to detail that he puts into every case get your orders in before he has a huge waiting list !
wavecircle
So you're the one who got it. I'm jealous.

I was thinking about pulling the trigger on this but fucked about for too long. Congratulations, It's my favourite Lamond made case.
mckenic
eek!

BEAUTIFUL! Congrats & enjoy!
Microscopial
he told me he was putting all his patch cables in just to make it look good for the photo,, fookin poser lmao applause applause applause
slow_riot
that's a great looking case
Microscopial
available for parties, disco's, bar mitzvah's and hoe downs yeeee haaaaaaa hehehehehehehe applause applause applause applause applause applause
4utonomy
wavecircle wrote:

I was thinking about pulling the trigger on this but fucked about for too long. Congratulations, It's my favourite Lamond made case.

Haha, you havent seen mine yet.
wavecircle
4utonomy wrote:
wavecircle wrote:

Haha, you havent seen mine yet.

Is it metal?
wavecircle
AH MAN!!!

I am getting really annoyed with myself for not buying this. It looks so cool, like an old arcade machine. I'll probably never get the opportunity again. Housing is the most frustrating aspect of Eurorack.
jw112
Can someone tell this newbie who makes those end plates that the rails are mounted to? thanks!

Oh ya, RAD case!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ross Lamond Designs  
Page 1 of 1