MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Dear Hertz Donut
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Author Dear Hertz Donut
cerebrosis
science wrote:

The digital oscillators are exactly the reason I bought a six pac recently.

im planning on doing that too, but instead of 1 sixpac im getting 6 and maybe
1 more for the cynthia power supply.

Dead Banana
VanEck
Alright... it is July. I want a Donut!!1

Drunken Homer Simpson The Harvestman Drunken Homer Simpson The Harvestman Drunken Homer Simpson The Harvestman Drunken Homer Simpson The Harvestman Drunken Homer Simpson The Harvestman
npho
I want the donut and the piston honda badly :(
governor blacksnake
Good news, I'm making good progress on obtaining all of the parts necessary to build these. Audio/video demos soon too.
brandon daniel
Baby, why you gotta make me so poor?
felix
brandon daniel wrote:

straight up. Then there's the Piston Honda, the next feedback console module...and that's just from Harvestman!

help
Audio Resistance
felix wrote:
brandon daniel wrote:

straight up. Then there's the Piston Honda, the next feedback console module...and that's just from Harvestman!

help

New feedback console module seriously, i just don't get it

Did I miss something?

Spill it!
citizen mori
the donut is really good, i've the luxury of visitations to scott's workshop... it has quite a good character. his best work yet without a doubt! applause
felix
Audio Resistance wrote:

Did I miss something?

Spill it!

Oops...I could have sworn I saw Scott mention it here earlier. I must be loosing it. d'oh!

I won't steal his thunder. And, what I know might not be the final thing anyway.
Mr White
governor blacksnake wrote:
Good news, I'm making good progress on obtaining all of the parts necessary to build these. Audio/video demos soon too.

we hungry people wants to chew sumtin'!!!! It's peanut butter jelly time! The Harvestman
governor blacksnake
Audio Resistance wrote:

Did I miss something?

Spill it!

Quad VCA / env follower. Homicide Censor.
Audio Resistance
Audio Resistance wrote:

Did I miss something?

Spill it!

applause

Getting closer to a straight up all Harvestman system, not that I have the fortitude to do that. Your modules are at the center of my Monster case and make their way into almost every patch I make.
apfEID
Audio Resistance wrote:

STOKED!
prscrptn
I'm still waiting for the Transcontinental Rails so I can incorporate some Harvetsman modules with the Buchla...

Rasta-nana Rockin' Banana! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time!
authorless
until now i wasn't interested in having a digital osc in my modular. but that is some nice FM sounds. yes please.
momo
And I have to say that is the most aptly named module - what a brilliant play on words. I listened to the sound sample on page one of this thread yesterday and really liked it. A lot. Congratulations!
brandon daniel

Awesome. I think one of these days I'll need to invest in a small 3u case to stuff these feedback console modules into and rack them up with my delay/pitch shifter rack units.
berfmurret
i am getting the feeling we are preparing for a serious release party soon, no? applause
apfEID
so, will the homicide censor have two headers on the back and snuggle in between the stilton and evin?
king fonk
Just listened to the Donut FM demo. Love it! Good work Sebastian!

Makes me seriously think about gear acquisition again. Fcuk, it seems I really have to start a VCO collection. You just can´t have enough...
400 bucks for a dual osc with thru-zero FM is pretty fair.
Looking forward to this one.
tragedybysyntax
Yeah I'm seriously considering just having a rack of JUST harvestman stuff. I have every module he's put out so far and will continue the trend....... so might as well. Now to sell some shit off so I can snag one of these Donuts....
tj

harvestman envelope follower? awesome! headbang
tragedybysyntax
Quad VCA is just what I need exactly! Been putting together this sick setup with the 606 as the focal point.... it would really help.
ex_dead_teenager
Scott I could listen to this oscillator all day.
berfmurret
w00t!!

http://www.analoguehaven.com/theharvestman/hertzdonut/
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Page 2 of 9