ADDAC001 Voltage Controlled Computer Updates

New Interfaces for Analog Synthesizers.

Moderators: Kent, infradead, __ag

__ag
Wiggling with Experience

ADDAC001 Voltage Controlled Computer Updates

Post by __ag » Thu May 17, 2012 9:45 am

Hello all,

Currently we're re-programming the ADDAC001 Voltage Controlled Computer Series. I'd like to introduce João Fonseca who is creating new tutorial sketches, he'll be posting updates here soon!
We want to make everything simpler to use and welcome new users!

you can see the whole series here:
http://addacsystem.com/products/ADDAC000%20Series

We've been developing this series in the last 3 years and it's better than ever, it's our Swiss Army knife module, a CV generator/modifier chameleon with 8 channels of analog output at 16bit (meaning a resolution between 0-65535, instead of standard 8bit 0-255).

It features super complex functions as our complex random, ultra lissajous or marble physics, plus many more that have not been made into standalone modules.

We're also working on making it compatible with the 20 objects examples and the ardcore code ( all of which are also arduino based)

This series, up to now, has 8 modules expanding the 001 possibilities with the addition of CV inputs, Manual inputs, Digital Inputs and Outputs, Ethernet (OSC enabled) and MIDI, currently we're also working in a DMX expansion Module.

More updates soon!

all the very best
andre

Last edited by __ag on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

DonKartofflo
The knob-twisting Hive Mind

Post by DonKartofflo » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Okay you had me when you said 16bit res but when you said that it is also compatible with the ardcore stuff, I knew I had to have this.
One more question though: Isn't there a wavetable vco sketch for the ardcore? So could I basically run a wavetable vco on mode a and a bunch of complex envelopes on mode b while keeping it all nice and tight in timing?
If I understand correctly, this could be synched to my daw almost sample accurate, no? :deadbanana:

Cheers
Don

PS: A lot of the older Addac stuff (expanders, mixers) still have the old jacks, will they be updated to fit the even fresher new style?
Nelson Baboon wrote:Beware of people who tell you to smile.
FS:
Mutable Instruments Tides 1 120€
Addac sys 12U powered frame 200€

Return to “ADDAC System”