MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

CGS / Metalbox - Dual Wasp
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author CGS / Metalbox - Dual Wasp
DGTom
MY ASS IS BLEEDING

http://www.metalbox.com/modules/waspfilter.html

Cat Girl Synth

love
indexofmetals
damn, just what I was looking for. I was thinking of sending him my cynthia dual wasp to have him convert it but no need now
D/A A/D
nanners Rockin' Banana! It's peanut butter jelly time!

JAM!!! I wish they would make a single one... But this is still awesome!
acidphakist
Any word on the availability? I can't seem to order it :(
panda30y
acidphakist wrote:
Any word on the availability? I can't seem to order it :(

try pm'ing liquidcolor or email Michael at metalbox, he responded pretty quickly to me in the past.
acidphakist
Cool-

Michael just replied and expects to have them by the end of the month.
panda30y
Awesome to hear, I've been lucky enough to play with a Wasp a few times at work, but I'll have no room to fit it unless i jump to 12U!
Kendall Station
a month is common turnaround time for any module you order its a bitch waiting but certainly worth it...
panda30y
Kendall Station wrote:
a month is common turnaround time for any module you order its a bitch waiting but certainly worth it...

I think it is a good turnaround time, and unfortunately some people have just become a bit spoiled in this internet age with wait times. Everything is expected to be available now.
Kwote
all i see is another cool filter in frac format. when i get back to grabbing up modules i'll be adding this to the list.

w00t
acidphakist
I'm using this module as an example of why my buddy subatomic needs a modular synth. He daydreams about an OSCAR synth and I'll get to taunt him with my OSCAR filters wink
Luka
one of my friends is selling his oscar at the moment
let me know if your keen
acidphakist
shhhh! Don't tell anybody, but the Dual Wasp is now available to order!!!
Liquidcolor
It's alright to spread the word. On the order page now and shipping in early September.
acidphakist
Ordered and awaiting grin
indexofmetals
Michael, is this a shallow module or can it be made to be shallow like the wave mult/tube vca module? I'd love one of these in blue banana to go with my other metalbox in my bugbrand system

cheers

Richard
Mood Organ
very frustrating

Might as well face it, I'm addicted to filters. Come to think of it, I kind of wish I had everything Metalbox d'oh!
indexofmetals
the wave mult / tube vca combo is killer; I need to get another
plord
I'm totally in on the Wasp.

I'm tempted by the Matrix Mixer as Yet Another Way To Completely Fuck with Competing Clock Sources. Among its other talents.

I'm also lusting after the new Gated Comparator. Anybody interested in a BLUE old school Gated Comp (I'm lookin' at you, Wiardos)? Make me an offer and help me offset the purchase of the new one smile
Gomonoa
Theres seems to be enough space on the panel for a third wasp filter hihi
DGTom
hmmm..... maybe a super cutdown optionless one... maybe. The layout could fit onto a 3FU panel but (I'm guessing) the 4FU is so the PCBs can be mounted parallel with the panel, making it compact, which is IMO a good thing thumbs up

Mood Organ wrote:
Come to think of it, I kind of wish I had everything Metalbox d'oh!

I have to stay away from the site for fear of spending money I just don't have!
Liquidcolor
Richard, yes it's about one and half inches deep behind the panel and needs roughly another half inch for power cable clearance. It's shallower than the Wave Mult / Tube combo.
acidphakist
metalbox-

I know it's just a matter of weeks before you are shipping, but do you have any audio you can post on your site?
Liquidcolor
Samples coming as soon as possible.
acidphakist
Any word on the shipping date?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2