MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Wiard 300/1200 (Euro & Frac) Compilation
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author Wiard 300/1200 (Euro & Frac) Compilation
laserpalace
To my knowledge there have been Serge and Buchla compilations, but nothing completely Wiard centric. Below is a digital compilation that demonstrates the functionality, uniqueness, and complexity of Wiard's modules. Obviously not limited to those descriptions, but they are the first that come to mind when I think about the design.

After a long and much needed break, I'm pleased to share with you Strange Modes - A Wiard Compilation

Please feel free to share the link. I'm very happy with how it all turned out and am very grateful for all the enthusiastic Wiard users on the forum! Hopefully we can do another round in the future. For now:

[bcalbum]1234813107[/bcalbum]

Donations will be welcomed all of which will go back to maintaining our virtual community.

Side note if you are included on this compilation and notice any errors on my part please let me know and I will correct them ASAP. Guinness ftw!
rico loverde
you know I'm down!!!! me and el clon had been talking about doing an ep but i think this would be really cool.
sandyb
sounds like fun.

you may want to consider what your submission guidelines would be. for example - just 300 series? no wiard frac?
Muff Wiggler
I'm in! But allowing 1200 series in would certainly be nice.
laserpalace
sandyb, Muff Wiggler

Thanks for the suggestions. I think you are both absolutely correct. I was mostly putting this out there to see if there was interest.

I think 1200 as well as Frac Wiard should be included.

rico loverde
Would you like to help me setup some guidelines? I'll shoot you a PM about it.
rico loverde
laserpalace wrote:
sandyb, Muff Wiggler

Thanks for the suggestions. I think you are both absolutely correct. I was mostly putting this out there to see if there was interest.

rico loverde
sure.
sandyb
laserpalace wrote:
sandyb, Muff Wiggler

rico loverde

just fyi - 1200 series wiard modules are frac format. smile

a month isn't that long with the schedules that many people keep. stretching it to two maybe would be appreciated.

looking forward to this!
laserpalace
sandyb
Thanks! Not sure why I thought otherwise oops Just made the change. Also thinking end of summer would be a good time for the release.
laserpalace
Bump!

Added some general guidelines thanks to rico loverde.
rico loverde
can't wait!!!
numan7
sandyb wrote:
laserpalace wrote:
sandyb, Muff Wiggler

rico loverde

just fyi - 1200 series wiard modules are frac format. smile

hmmm..... shouldn't that be, "frac format wiard modules are 1200 series", sandyb?

i'm pretty sure Grant Richter is on record as saying he felt that Wiard 1200 series was in now good hands with Josh at Malekko (I think it was where he announced his intent to design some video modules; but i'm too lazy to search now).

So that would make both Euro and Frac format Wiard modules 1200 series.

cheers
numan7
we're not worthy And great idea, laserpalace! I'll try to think of something by August! Rockin' Banana!

cheers
sandyb
numan7 wrote:

hmmm..... shouldn't that be, "frac format wiard modules are 1200 series", sandyb?

i'm pretty sure Grant Richter is on record as saying he felt that Wiard 1200 series was in now good hands with Josh at Malekko (I think it was where he announced his intent to design some video modules; but i'm too lazy to search now).

So that would make both Euro and Frac format Wiard modules 1200 series.

cheers

depends entirely on your level of pedancy and how you wish to (mis)interpret what i wrote i suppose. but let's not fill this thread up with discussions over semantics.
numan7
thumbs up ok - sorry, sandyb! but i just wanted to make sure that you weren't dictating that eurorack-format wiard users were somehow ineligible to participate, and am glad to see that isn't the case!

anyways, i'm really looking forward to watching how this thread evolves! Wiard

cheers
laserpalace
That's definitely not the case here, and I will clarify in the OP. Thanks for the feedback!
chamomileshark
I'd be interested in this. I'm not sure how much I can contribute as I still regard myself as a beginner with Wiard. I'm quite happy to share the few patches I've committed to paper one way or another.
el clon
i'm in!

... and don't worry, chamomileshark. you couldn't possibly be any worse than me. hihi
laserpalace
chamomileshark
Glad you are interested! Your tracks on soundcloud influenced me to make the jump to Wiard! Meadow 3 and La Belle Sequence are brilliant!

Already have a decent amount of interest. Can't wait to start working on my track. SlayerBadger!
Fnord
I <3 Wiard so much that I have it in 4 different formats!
laserpalace
I pushed the deadline back to September 1st. I'll probably be bugging those who have contacted me already in about a month or so. Still plenty of room for more submissions!
rico loverde
my case and last 300 module will be arriving early next week. I've sort of been holding off til they showed up.
laserpalace
rico loverde
SlayerBadger! Likewise, I have a Wogglebug coming my way and then it's down to work.
el clon
laserpalace wrote:
I pushed the deadline back to September 1st. I'll probably be bugging those who have contacted me already in about a month or so. Still plenty of room for more submissions!

that's good news. i've not had a chance to do anything yet. thanks for the pushback!
sandyb
i'm working on it but pushing the deadline back is good.
e-grad
numan7 wrote:

MiniWave is a Frac module designed by Wiard/Grant yet its not part of the 1200 series.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5