MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Triggerhappy - rhythm generator
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Author Triggerhappy - rhythm generator
studiokpg
Here's a project I've been working on for over a year, and I think I can say at this point that it's done. Dono-Kun Dance It is an Arduino based rhythm generator that has six outputs, three available rhythm types (predefined, logic, and Euclidean) internal/external clock, and save function.

16 predefined patterns are available, each 16 beats long. You can adjust the length of the pattern from 1-16 beats and shift it earlier or later by 16 beats. To change the patterns is a simple matter of editing the sketch.
The logic patterns apply one of 7 logic states to any two other outputs, and can be delayed by up to 16 beats.
The Euclidean patterns can be as long as you want, with as many subdivisions as you want, and can be shifted forward or backward in time.
I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with this project now. I made it for my own use, but I'd like to put it out there for other people to use too. I would be glad to put up the sketch and schematics for others to use, or if there is a ton of interest, I would consider making and selling some. Let me know what you all think. w00t
xpmtl
That thing sounds great! I would be interested in building one. Do you plan to release your sketch and schematic?
READYdot
Put me up on the list, totally want! Love the one pot control! Really ingenious!
mOBiTh
yep would love to see the sketch and schem for sure. just got an arduino to pla with smile
SewerBadger
That thing is awesome! I'd like it in Eardrill ModuleModule or Buchla 200 format, please! we're not worthy
J3RK
That is insanely cool! I may interested in one of these. (format free most likely, as I'm not sure which system I'd put it in) w00t
Spandex
i like that a lot
equalpyramid
Very nice! That must be a super fun module indeed.
Dego
Want one
Emalot
YO!!
mckenic
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL - Want kit/module whatever! Beautiful! And I have to say I REALLY loved the demo sounds - great tune!

thumbs up
limpmeat
awesome, I would totally be interested
tokyomatik
can i have one? love
Boofin Moonrocks
Oh god...I have so many rhythm generating devices in my backlog, and it looks like I'm gonna have another one. I've been working on building modules for what was supposed to be a relatively small, complete system, and it just keeps growing and growing...
Matos
That looks and sounds fantastic. Great demo. Reminds me of ep7. I'd buy one depending on the price. Congrats.
rowman
Yes I would very much love one of these.
aladan
Count me in for one (PCB, parts kit if available, no panel) please!
studiokpg
Thanks for all the good vibes! What I'll do for now is put together a schematic and stick it up on the web somewhere, along with the Arduino sketch. I'll also put up some photos so you can see my mad building skillz. screaming goo yo I'll post details when it is up. May take a couple of days. Sun
Reptil
yup, interested
thnx RF for the headsup thumbs up
defenestration
WANT! hyper
READYdot
GROUP BUY!!!
regenbot
i'd definitely buy a pcb thumbs up
Paradigm X
Very cool.

As a noob, sorry, youd need an aurdino, which effectively would just be another component hidden behind the panel?
READYdot
Paradigm X wrote:
Very cool.

As a noob, sorry, youd need an aurdino, which effectively would just be another component hidden behind the panel?

Yes, like more and more modules use in different ways, which is actually a good thing. Just check the Ardcore, probably the "the white square on white background" of digital modules.
scozbor
registering my interest!

looks like fun 8_)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Page 1 of 17