MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Post pics of your Wiard!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author Post pics of your Wiard!
numan7
So let's see your Wiard! thumbs up

I just have teensy little eurorack/1200-series setup here that's spread around multiple cabinets at the moment (waiting for my first 300 series to arrive, at which point i anticipate things beginning to come somewhat more together... and will post a better pic at that point):

thesnow
Kool, numan7! Which 300 module did you get first? I'm awaiting my 300 Woggle Bug today! The tracking shows its already in my city for delivery! But I still have to wait for the PSU to ship confused
revmutt
@thesnow I started out with a wogglebug and didn't even plan on building a system.

Here is an old picture of the 300 alone (without the 2 rows of 1200 and 1 row of Malekko)

numan7

thumbs up please post a pic once you're set up, thesnow!

i almost started with Woggle Bug!Woggle Bug (but have two of them in eurorack format at the moment, and figured i could get by using those for the time being).

cheers
numan7
woah that's a really nice case, revmutt! i don't recall seeing any pics of it before.

cheers
thesnow
revmutt wrote:
@thesnow I started out with a wogglebug and didn't even plan on building a system.

Here is an old picture of the 300 alone (without the 2 rows of 1200 and 1 row of Malekko)

That is a beautiful system and case! love

That is what I plan on accumulating, a 12-module system if I'm lucky and 300 Series stock doesn't run out. But that joystick module is just perfect the way you have it set up! Really nice! thumbs up

numan7 wrote:

i almost started with Woggle Bug!Woggle Bug (but have two of them in eurorack format at the moment, and figured i could get by using those for the time being).

cheers

Nice! I want a Borgs so bad but I'm ordering a new Waveform City to go along with my Woggle Bug. Then a Borgs. Then a CVCO... then a Dual Mixolator... Then a Dual Envelator... AHHHH! Guinness ftw!

I will definitely post some pictures. Maybe when I get my Woggle Bug, or maybe wait til I have at least two modules nice and powered. thumbs up
slow_riot
numan7 wrote:

cheers

No offense to Tony but the 300 Wogglebug is a different species to the Make Noise version.

Tony's version has it's charms for sure but for me it's a very different module to the 300 version, especially within the context of a full 300 system.
revmutt
There is one major change in my system, the upper Woggle is now a early WFC.

The woggle is with a third envelator that I am keeping aside and have gone back and forth as to whether I will add a third tier or not. It's such a tough call because it can do so much but then again... Maybe it can do more?

The Wiard is one synth that doesn't need to be massive because it's so comprehensive. On the other hand, one could go with adage, "go big or go home"
rico loverde
heres a shot from a week or two ago. since then I've gotten the 300 series wogglebug. i have the sequantizer and an omni filter coming. also a new case that will house the euro and 300 series.

revmutt
Here is the little guys in the Wiard game.

numan7
we're not worthy i can't wait to see your system in the new case, rico! is it going to be ready by next month's synthmeet, btw? hyper

--

woah are the top and second row of the "little guys" frame from different generations of 1200-series, revmutt?

those panels on top are stunning! we're not worthy

cheers
revmutt
numan7 wrote:

woah are the top and second row of the "little guys" frame from different generations of 1200-series, revmutt?

cheers

Yeah. I've always liked that mixed shades in the Wiards. It makes it feel much more like a traditional instrument.

Someone remind me the URL for the groovy white patch cables. I thought I book marked it but didn't.
rico loverde
numan7 wrote:
we're not worthy i can't wait to see your system in the new case, rico! is it going to be ready by next month's synthmeet, btw? hyper

--

cheers
yes it should be ready for the meet. i will have 7 300 series by then. no omni...til later in the summer
rico loverde
@revmutt, those custom wiard end cheeks are awesome!!!! will you post a clearer pic of them?
Ekofisk

Waiting for my new case, and the last two modules and all will be well...
rico loverde
who's making your case ekofish?
Ekofisk
Ross (Microscopial) is building me a case to house both my 300 and some frac and euro. It's going to be 2 columns of 18U each, so pretty massive.

And for those interested, the 300:

2xClassic VCO, Envelator, 2xWaveform City, 2xMixolator, Borgs, Sequantizer and Wogglebug.

Still waiting for a second envelator, and I hope to add an Omni in the not too distant future.
Muff Wiggler
:cry:
Babaluma
why cry mike? don't tell me you got rid of yours?
Ekofisk
Are you crying over the Milton, by any chance?
Muff Wiggler
No I still have it, I just don't know if I'll ever get to show it or even put it all together
Ekofisk
Muff Wiggler wrote:
No I still have it, I just don't know if I'll ever get to show it or even put it all together

How so?
pas
Babaluma wrote:
why cry mike? don't tell me you got rid of yours?

Yeah I was wondering the same, if I remember correctly mike's wiard system was breathtakingly divine though I'm way more jealous of that bugbrand system.
Muff Wiggler
I'm just getting burned out , I've been trying to get this system together for almost five years now (over four and a half....) and am still waiting on the last couple of things to get sorted. I just need to keep being patient but it's starting to get hard after all this time.
rico loverde
Muff Wiggler wrote:
I'm just getting burned out , I've been trying to get this system together for almost five years now (over four and a half....) and am still waiting on the last couple of things to get sorted. I just need to keep being patient but it's starting to get hard after all this time.
your just waiting on a case right? i can't wait too see your system mike. i think it will be well worth the wait.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 1 of 4