MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ES cv Generator iPhone app
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author ES cv Generator iPhone app
juriley
Have any of you learned gentleman ever used Expert Sleepers cv Generator app with your euro gear? Does it actually work, or would I just be wasting $5 since I don't have any ES modules? Seems really cool for the price... I'd just like to hear some opinions or experiences. Seems a great idea; wonder if there are or will be more developments along these lines? (such as the next versions of iPhones/Pads coming standard with cv, gate, and clock outputs Rockin' Banana! )
Flohr
This app seems to have disappeared from the App Store. Any idea why?
os
I let my iOS developer account lapse. I don't have the cycles to maintain the app right now.
ForAiur
Is there an alternative? Also posted this question under your ES-8 Youtube video. I built a mini-rig to be able to make some music even with my newborn son around so this is kind of urgent to remain sane wink
os
Have a look at Audulus or Zmors modular.
ForAiur
But is any one of them capable of just letting me play with a (differen) Midi keyboard app? If those apps can do it is there something like a smaller app (or can they do it via AuC3) to let me use any app to send CV via ES-8?
os
You might find it easier to use MIDI and an FH-2.
ForAiur
Thanks Os, I also have a Hermod but I wanted to save space especially since I only use the inputs of the ES-8 (to put effects on sounds on my iPad) and never touch those 8 outputs ... and it would be a lot of functionality in only a bit of HP which is exactly what I would need for my small skiff ... but if there are no apps out there that translate midi to CV on the iPad I guess I have to make a skiff with less instruments and more "technical" stuff.
os
I would look into those I mentioned (zMors & Audulus). Both will certainly generate CVs, and I'd be surprised if at least one of them didn't accept CoreMIDI and do a conversion.
ForAiur
Ok, I bought both when you mentioned them and even though I understand my synth a lot now after nearly 2 years I am very overwhelmed with those apps. Will try to find it out. Thanks! What I was really looking for was a simple plugin that I could put between a Midi Auv3 and the output to the ES-8 that would do a conversion. That way I could use any midi plugin with the ES-8 in my eurorack. Maybe I should do a crowdfunding ... but it is very niche wink
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1