MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Any one going to Cambridge this weekend
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Any one going to Cambridge this weekend
krisp14u
Just wondering if there will be any muff-wigglers at this years SDIY-UK screaming goo yo

Are you up to your eye balls in flux fumes like me trying to get stuff ready or are you just going for the Beer and synth chat Guinness ftw!

It would good to know who's coming this year and what your bringing

right back to the fumes
Tim Stinchcombe
Hi Paul,
Yep, count me in! I think I rather fall into the 'beer and chat' category, as I haven't built anything new this year, but I do expect to take a G6 case or two stuffed full of various modules (but just what is still TBD - it is going to be a last minute thing on Friday morning!). Plus of course my usual reams of analysis, schematics and notes etc., which will cover things like the Frequen Steiner, a mega equation for the TB-303 filter, and also my design for a 4-pole ladder filter whose bandpass doesn't take a nose-dive when you crank the resonance up (just haven't quite got round to finalizing the design and slapping it onto some breadboard...)

So, I'll see you on Saturday!

Tim
ignatzthemouse
I'm up the road in Northampton so If I'd known about it before I might have decided to go. Sounds fun.
I suppose I should concentrate on trying to fix/return my modular before going to such things...
futuresoundsystems
Definitely going, can't wait! SlayerBadger!

BTW if anyone's bringing some Eurorack kit and wants to try out a DC1, leave a 14HP gap in their system and I'll bring one to plug in (hopefully).
Tim Stinchcombe
ignatzthemouse wrote:
trying to fix/return my modular before going to such things...
...bring that G6 along and we can have a good look at it!!!

Tim
jenamu6
Wow, sounds like fun..........especially since some guru's seem to be attending......

Too far away for me unfortunatly.......Rotterdam.
Tim Stinchcombe
jenamu6 wrote:
Too far away for me unfortunatly.......Rotterdam.
Several regulars do make the trek from Europe, including people from Holland and Austria that I can think of, and probably a few that I can't!

Tim
os
I'm just down the road from Cambridge - where and what is happening? A quick google search doesn't throw much up.
krisp14u
Good to see there will be one or 2 two other forum members attending

os wrote:
I'm just down the road from Cambridge - where and what is happening? A quick google search doesn't throw much up.

Hi os its just a bunch of synth geeks hanging out showing the stuff they made and drinking the odd pint
there's a Raffle this year as well

more info

http://www.diy.synth.net/uk/

http://www.njohnson.co.uk/SDIY/details09.pdf

Hope this fills in some of the blanks
os
Thanks - looks cool.

Not sure I can make this year but if there's any kind of mailing list, please add me and let me know about next year.
BugBrand
In reply to the original question....

...no, unfortunately not (wedding/camping)

Have fun!
ignatzthemouse
I'm tempted to go but not knowing anyone, not having a car these days and needing to view houses over the weekend means I'll have to give it a miss.
Shame.
tiny333
errr whats happening in cambridge? where and when is whats happening happening? will there be free beer?

a This is fun! shagging competion?

general nanners nanners nanners ?

i love cambridge
love
hihi hihi hihi hihi

we do mean in the uk right?
tiny333
if one where to just pop in for a peek would that be ok and when would be good?

thanks

seriously, i just don't get it
krisp14u
tiny333 wrote:
if one where to just pop in for a peek would that be ok and when would be good?

thanks

seriously, i just don't get it

yes every one is welcome i think

any time on Saturday I think the doors open around 10 am
futuresoundsystems
I come bearing gifts!!!

Photos!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1