MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

OMG WOW AND THANKS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author OMG WOW AND THANKS
Muff Wiggler
Ok I am exhausted but I gotta share these crap cellphone pics.

Today is a serious landmark day in my life. Something I've been dreaming of, planning and working towards for the better part of ten years has been completed.

Lots more text coming later, along with a HUGE list of people I need to thank for making this possible (not least Grant Richter, Cary Grace and Matthew Goike), and of course better pics and sounds.

But for now some quick and dirty photos to get the blood pumping.

I have no words to express the awe and gratitude I'm feeling at the moment.

Be back later.

OMG.

------
edit - Folks have been asking about the empty middle case. I'm not quite yet ready to install it yet, but this is what it will hold....

mono-poly
love
sensanalog
What an awesome case and setup. It's nice to see all your hard work paid off! Beautiful! Guinness ftw! w00t SlayerBadger!
Luka
amazing mike

congrats
plord
So what goes in the empty cabinet? Row of Euro-Wiard? More Frac? Milton?
Muff Wiggler
Hopefully I'll be getting that install done in the next day or two (I'm behind on SO many things right now, in specific getting OpenTapes setup for a ton of folks is weighing on my mind....)

but that row is for the frac I couldn't bear to sell, which complements the Wiard system:

1x Blacet Midiverter
2x Blacet MiniWave (one with Hylander Expander)
2x Zeroscillator
1x Saw Animator
amnesia
excellent Mike!

Why not move the front panels forward so there is no gap, leave the gap at the back so you have space for your leads to plug in.
bwhittington
Goodness, that is a beauty. Very well conceived. May it bring you a world of cool sounds. Rockin' Banana!
goiks
nice idea amnesia - don't worry, the gap will be addressed!
laserpalace
Wow. Congrats!
tony d
Beautiful system man!
negativspace
That Wiard system is stunning. love
Matos
Saw the beginning of your install via twitter. Congrats brother. Hope you have many fine years wiggling with that wonderful machine.
CTRL
beautiful.
valis
If anybody deserves such an awesome setup it's you! Enjoy it!
screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
justin3am
Congrats Mike.

You deserve a world class rig for putting up with all of our hooliganism. ;-)
3vcos
Amazing synth.

I also have a 300 and an Evenfall. I always wished the Evenfall had a blue faceplate to match the 300.
Bryan B
That is a gorgeous case Mike! applause

Congrats on completing your amazing Wiard setup.
mattysal
Damn fine looking!!! thumbs up
kuxaan-sum
SWEET!
Congrats...absolutely beautiful.

Can't wait to hear.
haima
That looks (and i'm sure sounds) beautiful! Love the vibe of a complete system like this.

Muff - take a much needed break, have a seat and begin your exploration of the endless possibilities contained within this machine! screaming goo yo
mystico
Absolutely Gorgeous w00t
Muff Wiggler
thanks everyone - and while I still gotta write my huge thank-you post, a massive shout out to mattysal as well who drove to Vermont (from Montreal) to pick this up for me, then held it at his place for about two weeks before I could come and get it! This whole synth represents such a community effort as you'll see when I get the time to sit down and write the whole story for you all.

Also I added this pic to the initial post in this thread since people were asking, but I'll post it here as well for those who have already read the first page in the thread:

Folks have been asking about the empty middle case. I'm not quite yet ready to install it yet, but this is what it will hold....

carygrace
Muff Wiggler wrote:
Ok I am exhausted but I gotta share these crap cellphone pics.

Mike,

That wood is gorgeous! Looks great with the blue faceplates. :-)

Really happy you finally got it all put together at last!

All the best,
Cary
construct09
eek! FUCK!!!!
That is some seriously Grainy Timber!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS MUFF!!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3