MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Show us your Bugbrand Set up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 [all]
Author Show us your Bugbrand Set up
chrisdermo
Four row boot is ready for jams after work this week!
DickMarker

So much from such a small footprint - and surprising myself with what a neat job of packdown I did after a gig the other night!
batchas
I like this part of the forum Guinness ftw!
chrisdermo
Put together a tiny portable system for experimentation. There's lots you can achieve with this minimal set up! The red diy on the right is a 'bill's tiny mixer' (see the diy forum), I set it up so ch1= left, ch2= l+r with seperate level knobs and ch3= right.
Fun!

fever606

Took a little inspiration from chrisdermo and Tom's "16FW expansion" and bolted up this mini monster... thanks to a100user for the 3FW hookup!
a100user
fever606 wrote:

Took a little inspiration from chrisdermo and Tom's "16FW expansion" and bolted up this mini monster... thanks to a100user for the 3FW hookup!

You are very welcome and a lovely little setup you have there.
BananaPlug
Would love to hear some recordings from these two little systems. It's peanut butter jelly time!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 [all]
Page 12 of 12