MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Show us your Bugbrand Set up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Author Show us your Bugbrand Set up
tragedybysyntax

Just installed my 2nd filter, noisecrusher and syn2c tonight!
themanthatwasused
The current state of things:

9U Flight case with 6U almost full and a standalone 8 x 8 Passive Matrix Mixer built for me by a friend.
The patch sounds like this
oljud
Neat mixer!
themanthatwasused
oljud wrote:
Neat mixer!

Thanks Max.
She's still a bit rough in the edges.

Not sure if I wanna change the knobs though as they are a bit stiff.
screaming goo yo
oljud
Depends on your playing style I guess.

One thing that is a bit odd is having the outputs on the right instead of on the top. I can see how it saves space though.
fredguy
up close and personal...

polyroy
Just waiting on some cables to power up the top and bottom bus boards (hence why a lot of modules aren't screwed in) but here's where I'm at.

tIB
^ Feeling somewhat guilty, Andy sprung into action:

Untitled by sonofprent, on Flickr
polyroy
Ah cheers mate! My above post wasn't a hint whatsoever, I've been real busy just having fun with one row of beautiful Bug.
pas
moog55
beautiful pas. the triple quad sines and plexi cheeks seal the deal for me.
phisynth
a100user
Is that a walker or a static bug?

Brilliant
otoskope
Beautiful! Where does one get such a cute creature? Do they come in blue, too? SlayerBadger!
phisynth
It's a walking one. The antennas act as collision detectors so it change direction when touching something. I have it for a couple of years, and it was a gift from my wife, but I don't remember (or even know) where it comes from (women have so many secrets). Will ask her and report back wink
otoskope
Wow. Can it move on the bug panel, among all the knobs and jacks? Then it might be something for NASA... smile

Looking forward to more info!

/Palle
otoskope
Google is our friend:
http://www.robotshop.com/hexbug-micro-robotic-creature-bravo-green-4.h tml
a scanner darkly
If only it was big enough to attach a BoardWeevil onto its back... Imagine letting it walk around with LDRs on, it'd be a riot! w00t
phisynth
otoskope wrote:
Google is our friend:
http://www.robotshop.com/hexbug-micro-robotic-creature-bravo-green-4.h tml

thumbs up
numan7
SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo w00t

Rockin' Banana!

cheers
themanthatwasused
numan7
So pretty and mean!
dogoftears
current setup until Goikes finishes my bugbrief:

numan7
w00t did you get the goikes bugbrief yet, dogoftears? i'm very interested to see how it turns out! around here, my BugBrand! system has grown quite a bit, and bifurcated this week:

we're not worthy
...is now the main system, and:

...is now the 'space weevil' !!

woah and tragedybysyntax's epinasty (which is his metalwork company) endcheeks, that arrived with my latest expansion, are unbelievably beautiful imho - probably the prettiest endcheeks i have ever seen on *any instrument*!!! Lotsa Love

hmmm..... i think i may order a matching set for the 'space weevil' one of these days...

cheers
themanthatwasused
numan7
Congrats on the aquisition!
thumbs up
they have grown exponentially, as bugs turn up only when sold in SET.
polyroy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 3 of 12