MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

ADDAC001 Voltage Controlled Computer Examples & tutorial
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC001 Voltage Controlled Computer Examples & tutorial
__ag
Hello all,

We've been quiet about this but we've totally restructured all VCC code.
Made it a lot easier to set and run, even for non-programmers.

for this we've made a dedicated website packed with examples, tutorials, reference, downloads, first steps, info and so on

http://vcc.addacsystem.com

all the very best
andre

sauce
This is awesome! Saving up for this one!
dj_bluefalcon
The inspiration for my entry into Eurorack! So desperately wanted! Thanks for this amazingly cool module, Addac!
ADDAC System
Hi!

We've updated our ADDAC001 Voltage Controlled Computer website with an example for operating the ADDAC008 DMX module, with this two modules you can operate any dimmer or professional light rig straight from your modular. This can be used in theatre and concert venues to control their lights, robots, strobes, smoke machines...

Here's the code example:
http://vcc.addacsystem.com/index.php/tutorials/tutorial-08---addac008- --dmx-/

All the best,
ADDAC TEAM[/url]
ADDAC System
Ups...double post hmmm.....
Summa
so I just scored one of these and an 002 on eBay for 250€, pretty sweet deal but I guess I need to take some serious study of Arduino and the tutorials at your webpage.. as many of my latest purchases (Nebulae, Brain Seed and Frames), they're really deep modules that'll take some time to get a grasp on what and how to implement them in my music making. I would love to see/hear some musical examples of the VCC in use not just scope shots..
Paranormal Patroler
That's an amazing price! I'm envious.
Mr. Green

Brain Seed is very easy to figure out by the way, I have one of the first releases and I treasure it.
Summa
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Mr. Green

Hey, I'll bring my 7U to Hydra in July and I'll load it up with all the gear I can fit, the VCC will be one of them, maybe we'll find time to hook up in Athens, at least so you can drool over it wink
Paranormal Patroler
Summa wrote:
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Mr. Green

Hey, I'll bring my 7U to Hydra in July and I'll load it up with all the gear I can fit, the VCC will be one of them, maybe we'll find time to hook up in Athens, at least so you can drool over it wink

That'll be grand! thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1