MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Introducing ADDAC206 Switching Sequencer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Introducing ADDAC206 Switching Sequencer
__ag
Hello all,

We're very glad to announce our ADDAC206 Switching Sequencer.
This will be a tricky one to explain without a video, but think of it as a switching module controlled by a clock signal.
It works 2 ways 4 ins to 1 out or 1 input to 4 outputs.
Works with both voltage and audio signals.

The initial idea was to allow 4x4 sequencer or bigger to become 16 step sequencers. for example if you have a synthwerks 4x4 sequencer you can feed each row outputs into each of the ADDAC206 inputs, feed the same sequencer clock to the 206 and divide the clock by 4, with this setting your 4x4 sequencer becomes a 16 step sequencer!
You can also set the clock division by any number and you have a sequencer scrambler!

there's more features in it than stated above but maybe the panel is self-explanatory

more info on this soon!
http://addacsystem.com/product/addac200-series/addac206

like always beta users's are welcome, please check details here:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38161

all the very best
andre

Paranormal Patroler
eek! This look uber-cool. Once again, interested in being beta user (and an ADDAC fanboy!) but need more info.

Edited 'cause I'm stupid. d'oh!
It's a clever concept. Looks like an intelligent switch. Love the RW/FW functions.
DonKartofflo
Really interesting! looking forward to a vid!
Paranormal Patroler
DonKartofflo wrote:

I was waiting for you to show up Mr. Green
suboptimal
Oooooh I love this.
bj_gzp
Perfect buddy for PGM4x4 or Z8000 for sequencing.
I'm more interested to use it to sequence audio Rockin' Banana!
I hope Synthwerks brings the switch version of the PGM4x4 out soon. That with the 207 and a bunch of M11 would make timbre routing maddness for wicked feedback lines in my setup w00t

And the red panels are just sooo sexy. fap fap fap...
Guinness ftw!
bj
ignatius
hmmm.. will these show up at AH or only direct order? might be interested in this as a sequencer mangler. looks fun! and love the red!
Paranormal Patroler
ignatius wrote:
might be interested in this as a sequencer mangler.

+1
ignatius
DonKartofflo wrote:

yeah.. would love to see a video or just more info. very curious about this one. smile
Paranormal Patroler
Hey Andre, I want in on the 206 beta-user list. Common' hyper
__ag
Hello!

Thought of sharing that we've got a few of these in stock from our first small batch.
Get in touch if you've been waiting for them!
Mr. Green

all the very best
andre
CF3
Love the little app you can download from the site that demos the module applause

The 206 looks crazy fun.
DonKartofflo
Videeoooooooooo cry
mafouka
This would be a compact substitute for a Mutamix.
Paranormal Patroler
mafouka wrote:
This would be a compact substitute for a Mutamix.

Well, it would but it depends on how you've been using the Mutamix. I got the 206 a few days ago and I'm telling you, you need this Switch in your life. It's amazing!
bj_gzp
Never tried it with audio, only use it behind a PGM4x4 in sequencer mode.
And several M11 to "remote" control both the PGM and 206
Paranormal Patroler
Haven't tried it with audio either. But then again, I do have the switch turned to not-DC although I use CV on the inputs.

The Mutamix is said to click when switching channels if you have an audio input.
ADDAC System
Hi!

The new ADDAC206 Switching Sequencer Interactive User Guides can be found here:

ADDAC206 Switching Sequencer

All the best,
ADDAC Team
SewerBadger
This is a really interesting modules. One of the sales that I regret the most was this old unit from Analogue Solutions:

This ADDAC unit appears to be a more than adequate replacement. The cool thing about the ASol unit was that it worked on 'bars'. The ADDAC unit looks as if it can be programmed to do pretty much the same thing. I may have to look into this module further. Once again, I find myself being pulled back into Eurorack via Andre's fine creations.
Paranormal Patroler
When you decide to go all red dear Kent, we can arrange a European Addacts convention. Our numbers are increasing.
tiny333
applause
ADDAC System
Hello all,

Thanks for the good words everybody!!
applause

I really regret not coming here more often but time's never enough...
Especially because every time i come here i always read these nice posts, we really appreciate the love you share with us, we feel it and hope you feel it from us as well, even if not in words through our activity here!

Still ADDAC wants to be more in touch with all of you and for this reason we created this new account and either me or Ruben we'll be updating and replying to posts more often!
Ruben is my longest time collaborator and long time active muffwiggler addict!

We've also created a skype account that we invite everyone to call in and chat with us, we're so remote that we can feel it in our bones, we'd love to be closer and go all around to synth meets almost as much as we'd love to arrange the addacts meeting here in Lisbon, but who would come? hihi

Nevertheless we recently started some skype tech support video calls and we're also planning to have skype demos for whoever want's to see any of our modules working "live" from a distance!

trying to break the distance and get closer to all of you no matter where in the world you are! Give us a call, ask a question or just say hi and hang up, we'd love to hear from you wink
(we're gonna make a post on this subject in the next days)
Skype ID: ADDACSystem

btw, kent can you give permissions for this new account to manage our subforum here? Thanks in advance!!

From still warm and sunny Lisbon!
all the very best**
andre
tiny333
Skype demos sound like a great idea

Xx

love
thundermouse
my brain, it's melted.
jnlkrt
is 1v/step an input or an output? voltage addressing of stages?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3