MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Introducing ADDAC207 Intuitive Quantizer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 [all]
Author Introducing ADDAC207 Intuitive Quantizer
Summa
Riggar do you split the quantised cv via stackable or a passive mult? Or do you use a buffer? I had some issues before the latest firmware when using stackcables that made all types of confusing results..

regarding the typos in the manual I feel it's pretty easy mistakes are due to happen in such a long and deep manual and whenever a new firmware is released it's bound to be some things that's not coherent with the latest upgrades, make sure you point them out to ADDAC so they can correct them! thumbs up
dhoinjo
Summa
and are those issues resolved by using a buffered mult? I'm thinking about buying this module. But I need to be sure it works flawlessly for that money.
Summa
dhoinjo A buffer helps when multing a single cv to many 1v/oct inputs, but the issues Riggar have I'm not sure since he hasn't answered my question yet, it's easy to jump to conclusions.
dhoinjo
Indeed. Buffered mults are the only way to divide cv in my experience. Just want to make sure that the issues mentioned earlier are resolved with the latest firmware.
Riggar
Summa wrote
do you split the quantised cv via stackable or a passive mult? Or do you use a buffer?

In this case I was in testing mode so only a single CV out - not split or anything. If I was splitting the quantized out I would go for a buffered mult.

In mentioning 'typos' in the manual - I was looking for confirmation from others really (not deliberately being nitpicky) - it's a very comprehensive and useful manual. Yes if we feel there a small errors here or there I'll happily pass on to Andre @ ADDAC.
nomenklature
Does anyone have examples of what the African/Exotic temperament on the ADDAC 207 is like? The manual doesn't contain info about what intervals it is, and I can't seem to find video examples.

I'm trying to decide btwn this and the Ornament & Crime for quantization, and some unusual temperaments would be a big plus for the 207.

thanks,

N
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 [all]
Page 15 of 15