MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Sadness
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Sadness
emergencyofstate
....waiting for a new case.....

Figured this could cross party lines and just be a thread for all the sad wigglers with modules out on the streets. cry

DrOctave
Oh i am in the same boat just waiting on a case and actually a few more modules.

electrik noize
good grief that is painfull to look at. forget the case, just apply power and patch very carefully Dead Banana spinning
computer controlled
My Plague Bearer and A180 Multiple are free floating right now while i wait for my ghetto rack to arrive =o]
revmutt
I am waiting for 5 cases, now that's sad.

Hopefully a young case builder has been very busy mailing stuff.
Kent
Emergency of State,

There is more sadness to come when you try to get the M28 to lock to external clock! lol Yeah, I'm being a dick... Hug
doctorvague
Kent wrote:
Emergency of State,

There is more sadness to come when you try to get the M28 to lock to external clock! lol Yeah, I'm being a dick... Hug

Sad but so true!
Have you read the workaround for that?? It's a hilarious romp of convoluted convolutedness and only slightly shorter than 'War and Peace'.

OK, on with the sadness...
wetterberg
waah

LDT has just a couple of modules out on their ass, but it still makes me weep... sadface,

- Part of my mission to never-ever run out of HPs. NEVER!
Kent
That's why I have a 9u rack waiting on the side!
wetterberg
oo-er you - playing the field, eh?
ersatzplanet
Man - get some 2x4's and some wood screws! Power those babies up! Who needs no stinking boxes?

-James
gmcerveny
These are 2 a100p6's, both have power supply standoffs that snapped in shipping.

Uber sadness...

I ordered a few bolts/nylon standoffs from amazon as an interim fix. FedEx attempted to deliver yesterday, but my $3.50 order was shipped signature required. Forgot to leave the slip signed today...

ShanBeng
note box of tissues in the original poster's photo for sopping up tears
LDT
Quote:
LDT has just a couple of modules out on their ass, but it still makes me weep... sadface,

Don´t come to my studio now then! It has become a LOT worse ambulance
Kent
ShanBeng wrote:
note box of tissues in the original poster's photo for sopping up tears

Nope, they be Jizz Hankies. Those modules are still good fer sumpthin...
wetterberg
LDT wrote:
Quote:

Don´t come to my studio now then! It has become a LOT worse ambulance

sduck
You don't want to see it. I just added a third cabinet, which is a fourth row of 5x24u. And it's mostly empty. Room to grow into, and all that. It's actually kind of the opposite of the sadness the OP was talking about. Or something.
Randaleem
Sure.
But isn't there something a bit sad about an empty or near empty case too? waah
emergencyofstate
Here's an update.

Randaleem
emergencyofstate wrote:
Here's an update.

If you're a Heinlein fan that pic has extra meaning hihi
gmcerveny
Sadness is now... Happiness!

I think I need a monster or 3 row cases. The multiple 2 row cases just don't look as cool as I thought they would...
tonnu
gmcerveny wrote:
Sadness is now... Happiness!

I think I need a monster or 3 row cases. The multiple 2 row cases just don't look as cool as I thought they would...

i prefer multiple 6U's though smile

monster is just .. too monster
emergencyofstate
Randal's got some nice 4 and 6 row case options. So you could consolidate things to one case but and not have it be the towering tall monster case...
gmcerveny
After perusing the eurorack gallery... I realized I could stack my boxes.

Beautiful!

gmcerveny
re: randal's boxes...

I do have a fantasy that involves a ghetto rack and a slew of make noise, wmd, and harvestman.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2