MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchalish 111 Ring Mod PCBs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Author Buchalish 111 Ring Mod PCBs
djangosfire
Paid and ordered 4x - thanks bbob!!!

PS - cool and easy ordering we're not worthy
thebot
djangosfire wrote:
PS - cool and easy ordering we're not worthy

Definitely! Although a little too easy, the ring mods turned out to be a honey trap, 208 random voltage generators? Don't mind if I do.....

8_)
FrankV
thebot wrote:

Definitely! Although a little too easy, the ring mods turned out to be a honey trap, 208 random voltage generators? Don't mind if I do.....

8_)

Yeah, I did the same thing. A couple ring mods? Sure! A couple random voltage generators? Oh, why not!

nanners

Frank
PF
Paid for 2 x 111 and 2 x 208..... thumbs up
Funky40
paid for two 111.

bbob, please note that shipments to switzerland need to have in any case a declaration value on the outside ( CN22 sticker ).
otherwise i get a ticket charged ! no fun
forgot to mention that in my payment.
thanks
FetidEye
payed for 1 ringmod
i'm just going to try it for eurorack
fluxmonkey
everyone who's ordered:

i have all your boards packed up ready to go, but have been laid up all week w/ the flu and not able to handle the holiday lines at the post office. so everything will go out right after christmas... my apologies, and thanks for your patience.

if you haven't ordered, now would be a good time so i can include them in the first round

b
Votek_Mendo
Do you have the list of people who ordered and paid please.
Thanks!
MechaSeb
Hi Flux, nice to have some news.
Don't worry for the delay in dispatching and take care with the flu ! thumbs up
rosch
no worries at all, in the meantime i'll build some card houses with my backlog!
merry christmas and get better soon
raisinbag
Thanks for the update. No stress. Honestly with these tyPe of DIY pcb and group buys I never expect emidiate delivery and I have enough to keep me busy for tens of years. Have a great Christmas and get well.
fluxmonkey
all orders rec'd through 12/27 have shippped (US orders went out yesterday, non-US today). still plenty of boards left if you missed it.

thanks everyone for your patience, and support. happy soldering, and patching!

best
b
bsmith
Just got mine, thanks so much!
valis
Me too. They look great. Thanks!
MechaSeb
Nice ! Looking forward to receiving the boards.
Thanks again for making it happen Guinness ftw!
asterisk
got mine too, thanks!
MechaSeb
Well arrived on morning today.
Thanks
bsmith
Ok, just fired mine up running on 12v and I'm happy to report - yes this is most certainly ringmod! In 'what do these trims do?!' mode for sure - the 20k one seems to affect gain on 'in 2' - the others i'm not sure about - saw a little symmetry stuff going on poking around on one- but nonetheless... hell it's ringmod man, and it sounds great, and it sounds buchla-y!

Did want to ask about optional attenuated ins...

RA 22k x2 (optional input attenuators)
RB 1k x2 (optional input attenuators)

looks like we can have standing resistors on either side of a pad for ins there - how is this meant to be wired for attenuation?

Anyway very awesome, and in conjunction with the 208 random which I also finished earlier going to 2 258j's and into this thing it sounds like a tribble orgy up in here!
prscrptn
got mine, thanks bbob! thumbs up
fluxmonkey
bsmith wrote:
Did want to ask about optional attenuated ins...

RA 22k x2 (optional input attenuators)
RB 1k x2 (optional input attenuators)

looks like we can have standing resistors on either side of a pad for ins there - how is this meant to be wired for attenuation?

yep, that's an optional passive voltage divider for folks using this in conjunction w/ non-buchla modules. they'd need to drop the input signals, and then boost the output w/ a buffer amplifier--suggested values based on ken stone's stomp box adapter which is what i used in my testing. omit both pairs and use In1 and In2 for buchla (1.2v) levels.
bsmith
ohhhhhhhh.... ok so awesome stuck those resistors in there and moved the ins, using this with my generally +/-5vish signal outputting oscillators in my 12v euro rig this is sounding crispier and even mo' better - dig it.
If anyone gets any insight as to the trimmers and fun things to do with them love to hear - so far I'm toying with the idea of bringing the 20k one out as a pot on a panel...
Thanks again for making these available to us fluxmonkey!
rowman
Got mine is Australia, thanks heaps!
Funky40
got my Boards, much thanks !
FetidEye
mine is also in, great!
also good to hear 12v is working. i will also go for the eurorack ringmod!!
appliancide
Will non-Buchla signal levels be distorted if the input attenuators are not used?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Page 5 of 8