MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchalish 111 Ring Mod PCBs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 [all]
Author Buchalish 111 Ring Mod PCBs
Fernando
ok, thank you Bbob
fluxmonkey
Big shoutout to Mike Peake for pointing out an error on my Buchla RingMod boards... one of the resistors marked 10r should in fact be 10k. I and others have successfully built these with the marked values, but trimming will be easier with the correction. I've updated the build page with errata and pics. Thanks, Mike!

This and all my other Buchla clone PCBs (110 Voltage Controlled Gate, 111 Ring Modulator, 160 Noise, 180 Attack Generator, 194 Bandpass Filter, and the Random Voltage Generator from the 208) are still available cheap for true DIY heads.

and I'm always expanding the documentation section of the historic buchla (100/200 series) pages, with more schematics and notes. Please let me know if you have other information to share!

happy wiggling!
Peake
You can never tell if the schematics are correct, glad this makes a positive difference! A little bit deeper into the machine...

Fluxmonkey PCBs are awesome for mixing and matching 100 System functions to make use of otherwise mostly blank 1U panels, such as a module mixing a 194 and a dual 110, for example. There's panel art in this forum for Lazertran water slide decals you can mix and match and bake for yourself.

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2671917

Below: Using Fluxmonkey 208 Random and 160 Noise PCBs on a single panel:

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 [all]
Page 8 of 8