MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

TM-3030: Controlling all functions with MIDI CC?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author TM-3030: Controlling all functions with MIDI CC?
calande
Hello,
(Sorry, I can't use the search feature, as I don't have enough posts on the forum)
How is it possible to assign MIDI CC to all functions such as accent, slide, decay, env, etc... (beside cutoff)? Is it programmable somehow, or is it on the roadmap? Is it possible to send knob movements to a computer sequencer somehow? There's gotta be a trick, I guess. Please let me know! I'd like to build a TM-3030 (suits more my needs than a x0xb0x).
Thanks,

8_)
Synthbuilder
calande wrote:
How is it possible to assign MIDI CC to all functions such as accent, slide, decay, env, etc... ?

It isn't. None of the above are voltage controlled and we need them to be voltage controlled to be able to be change the parameters via a CC. The only way to make them voltage controlled would be a complete redesign of the 3030. That would be some work and will alter the sonic characteristics of the unit.

We did consider using a more adept processor to mimic some of the analogue envelopes of the TM3030 and may well do it at some point. But it's not in the current plans.

Tony
lysander
No only the cutoff responds to midi CC and the knobs are purely analog, they are not encoded to CC.
calande
OK, thank you wink
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1