MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bug Bananas!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Bug Bananas!
DGTom
applause

Well despite the sticker that clearly says "Signed For" "sig req" I just found these dumped on the doorstep;

Massive thanks to Tom for hooking me up with BugBrand certified (patent pending) banana hardware! Now the Frac-nana conversion can begin It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners
panda30y
It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners
DGTom wrote:
applause

Well despite the sticker that clearly says "Signed For" "sig req" I just found these dumped on the doorstep;

Massive thanks to Tom for hooking me up with BugBrand certified (patent pending) banana hardware! Now the Frac-nana conversion can begin It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners
BugBrand
Welcome in banana land!
(best place to be)

Pleasure to help out!
Spread the love!
tragedybysyntax
Hmmm... I've thought about converting my entire frac/euro into bananna.
CUrious of what modules I have tho that would be a bitch to convert... (ala, pcb mount jacks.)
indexofmetals
tom converted my noisering & borg 2 to banana but couldn't do the jag ;-(
DGTom
tragedybysyntax wrote:

CUrious of what modules I have tho that would be a bitch to convert... (ala, pcb mount jacks.)

I'm thinking a few Blacets may need some extra stand-offs just to make a little room back of house, most should be fairly straight forward tho, I am a little concerned about fitting switches onto the micro lfo & dual vca to maintain the normals in the standard modules.

Metalbox should be fairly simple, just straight swaps... the Cynthia Saw Animator, that might be where it all falls in a heap! Dead Banana
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1