MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

CTL1 test run
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author CTL1 test run
thetonewrecker

Put the 2nd rack together and merged them into the larger plexi end frame.
Fired up the machine to give a quick test before heading out the door to work.
Kent
Today's day at work is going to be longest hell on record. You can't come down with a gastrointestinal virus scam and head home?
KNYST
Cool! w00t
Some sounds like an accordion! Weird! eek!
I'm so hooked on my CTL1. It's really difficult to leave it alone.
Thanks for sharing smile
johnnymad
how do i get one of these? do you have to be in some special club or something? seriously, i just don't get it very frustrating
vurt
johnnymad wrote:
how do i get one of these? do you have to be in some special club or something? seriously, i just don't get it very frustrating

you have to sacrifice a giant panda to the lord of the pigeons, on the thrid sunday of the seventh month. before noon. nanners

but yes, so far, there are a chosen few, who are known to show off with their goods.
luckily im one of them so it doesnt effect me, but i can imagine anyone who isnt one of "the 12" feels much the same as you, ie: great desire.

from previous posts though, i do believe tom hopes to offer more of these at some point in the future, so all is not lost smile
johnnymad
would a medium sized panda do?
felix
SlayerBadger!
vurt wrote:

but yes, so far, there are a chosen few, who are known to show off with their goods.
luckily im one of them so it doesnt effect me, but i can imagine anyone who isnt one of "the 12" feels much the same as you, ie: great desire.

don't see the point why there is an website and a bugbrand subforum here needed then!,a vid or some pics in the DiY section would do the job imo
felix
Tom sells and makes more than just the modules. If you take a quick look in the subforum, you'll see that the majority of posts are about the various Weevil-based devices.
felix wrote:
Tom sells and makes more than just the modules. If you take a quick look in the subforum, you'll see that the majority of posts are about the various Weevil-based devices.

ok,i see

This CTL1 is very nice,those modules seems to be nice sounding to,sad they are not widely available
vurt
2012 wrote:
vurt wrote:

don't see the point why there is an website and a bugbrand subforum here needed then!,a vid or some pics in the DiY section would do the job imo

aside from the non modular stuff as mentioned above, i did mention that tom is hoping to branch out at some point.
think of this time as similar to beta testing, ironing all the problems out and then getting into production. its not a never situation, its just going to take a little time.

Guinness ftw!
yes i understand,i din't pay attention those modulles are new only from beginning this year.

They looks very interesting to build a little transportable system,very dence and compact.
ix
thats crazy man......love it , now i am not sure why but when i listen all i can see are penguins ? is that intentional ? nice demos....

thetonewrecker wrote:

Put the 2nd rack together and merged them into the larger plexi end frame.
Fired up the machine to give a quick test before heading out the door to work.
BugBrand
I hear chuckling seagulls.
Must be something in the air.
I love the changes when you begin touching!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1